GC Series Loader To Frame Mounts Backing Out..

/ GC Series Loader To Frame Mounts Backing Out..
3/4 turn more after being torqued to spec - that seems like a lot. I wonder if the loader frame isn't tight and you are squeezing it in place with that extra force.

Everything looks perfect. To me, the spec wasn't very tight. Those are some rugged pieces of steel, bending it would take more than a little leverage.

/ GC Series Loader To Frame Mounts Backing Out.. #32  
I was not looking for advice, (your not talking to a dummy, I was an electromechanical engineer for 25 years) I opened the thread to give others a heads up so they could check there's to make sure all is well, that's it that's all..

No problem. I'm happy to not help anyone who doesn't want it.

/ GC Series Loader To Frame Mounts Backing Out.. #33  
Everything looks perfect. To me, the spec wasn't very tight. Those are some rugged pieces of steel, bending it would take more than a little leverage.

What was spec for them? My manual has a chart listing bolt specs for everything that doesn't show individual specs. It just goes by bolt size, thread, and grade. I figured it was industry standard specs for bolts, but I never researched. You're right about the rugged steel and I remembered that after reading your reply.

What was spec for them? My manual has a chart listing bolt specs for everything that doesn't show individual specs. It just goes by bolt size, thread, and grade. I figured it was industry standard specs for bolts, but I never researched. You're right about the rugged steel and I remembered that after reading your reply.

I have the spec written down somewhere around here don't remember off hand. I know I had to call service to get it though. I thought my torque wrench was messed up and asked my brother to bring his over, he torqued them and said to me that doesn't seem right, (he is a farmer/equipment operator/welder etc) so I decided to add some leverage, they wont come out now I'll tell you that.

/ GC Series Loader To Frame Mounts Backing Out.. #35  
I will have to check mine but my dealer put white paint on them and it doesn't look like they are loose but just to ease my mind I will check them

Ya mine have white paint on them as well.