Geezers Rule

/ Geezers Rule #1  

Frankenkubota

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota MX 5800, SkidPro 4 in 1, Ratchet rake, SkidPro pallet forks
Man oh man, is this one off topic!

Golf has 4 major events a year, they are called majors. In that world, it's a big deal.

Yesterday, Phil Michelson, at the ripe old age of 50, won a major event, called The PGA.

Oldest ever to win a Major! He whooped the flat bellies!

It truly was historic. Phil the thril!

/ Geezers Rule #2  
Isn’t he great?
Every time I tune in, its like he’s under a hot dog cart trying to chip a shot, stuck in a sand trap, next to a tree....
Then he makes these miraculous shots!

/ Geezers Rule
Isn’t he great?
Every time I tune in, its like he’s under a hot dog cart trying to chip a shot, stuck in a sand trap, next to a tree....
Then he makes these miraculous shots!
I love him but he makes it hard to watch. With Phil you know, it's gonna be exciting!

/ Geezers Rule #4  
It was one of the best tournaments I have ever watched. Phil dominated the nastiest, windblown, unforgiving course I've ever seen.

Impressive is an understatement.

/ Geezers Rule #5  
Plus, he’s just a great guy. Very likable, non-controversial....like me 😇

/ Geezers Rule #6  
It's hard to appreciate just how difficult that course is on TV. I played it from one of the sets of up tees and to see where they tee off from is just mind boggling. Phil hit some of the best shots I have ever seen hit in a final round on probably the hardest course in the US. The most impressive to me was the drive on 16. I think that drive and the one on 15 were the nails in the coffin for the other pursuers.

/ Geezers Rule
It's hard to appreciate just how difficult that course is on TV. I played it from one of the sets of up tees and to see where they tee off from is just mind boggling. Phil hit some of the best shots I have ever seen hit in a final round on probably the hardest course in the US. The most impressive to me was the drive on 16. I think that drive and the one on 15 were the nails in the coffin for the other pursuers.
yup! i've played it a few times, once directly after the Ryder Cup in 1991. Believe it or not, they say it was much more difficult then, they have tempered it a bit.

I put my sticks up 1 year ago and vowed not to play again until i get into my house.

13 months later and a bunch of stuff still on back order with no end in site!
1621857119547.jpeg

/ Geezers Rule #8  
I love Phil. He’s like an “Everyman” out there playing - seemingly doing dumb things and trying shots not appropriate for the situation. Never conservative - always trying for the perfect shot.

Good for him!!! I thought he was in real trouble when he hit it in the water on the back 9 yesterday - but, he only made bogey.

Phil the thrill!!

Now - if only he could win the US Open and get the career slam.

MoKelly

/ Geezers Rule #9  
What I like about Phil is that he is an open book. He talks about his health issues and has been very open about his struggles getting into form at his age. I too hope he performs at the Open. He is a carbon copy of Watson, a la, coming along at a time in golf history when they had to play in the shadows of the greatest golfers in history.

/ Geezers Rule
What I like about Phil is that he is an open book. He talks about his health issues and has been very open about his struggles getting into form at his age. I too hope he performs at the Open. He is a carbon copy of Watson, a la, coming along at a time in golf history when they had to play in the shadows of the greatest golfers in history.
yup

i always thought playing in the tiger era would be like being a great hitter in baseball, in the same era as Ted Williams.