Get together?

/ Get together? #111  
<font color=blue>...I'm going on blind faith!...</font color=blue>

Uh... oooh... we're in trouble... /w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif

Ok Guys... thought I get this thread up and running again... so everyone can mark their calendars for August...

Ok, Muhammad and Ibrahim... this means you two/too/to... /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

18-35196-JDMFWDSigJFM.JPG

/ Get together?
John -- Do you have any suggestions on where to stay? Not too crowded and not too expensive? I saw the list but it's several pages long and I have no idea what those places are like. Help?

Pete

/ Get together? #113  
<font color=blue>...Do you have any suggestions on where to stay?...</font color=blue>

Pete...

You're talking to a home farm-boy... /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif I've never stayed overnight out that way... it's a different state.../w3tcompact/icons/blush.gif

Seriously... maybe some TBN member that lives in the area can chime in and suggest some places to stay/eat/play during our visit... Obviously, I'm sure some "name brand" motel/hotel chain can't be too far wrong... /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

18-35197-JD5205JFMsignaturelogo.JPG

/ Get together?
2002 Empire farm days
August 6, 7, & 8, 2002
at the Rodman Lott & Son farms
Rt 414, Seneca Falls, NY

Thought I'd resurrect this thread so we can all make space on our respective calendars. Those of us in this neck of the woods were going to meet at the Empire State Farm Days in late August in upstate NY. Since it runs for a few days, which day/days would work out best for the majority of members? And where do we meet? Input, anyone?

Pete

/ Get together? #115  
Pete, Was wondering the same thing! Do you know what days its on. If I remember right it runs on Tues.-Thurs. But I might be wrong. As for meeting places there are many good spots to meet, maybe Muhammad will be there with a small booth as a meeting spot! (hint,hint) It will be nice to put faces on all the TBN members we have been in touch with over these past years! Hope to see you there!

/ Get together? #116  
Can someone explain where Upstate New York starts and stops? Starting from the New York/Canadian border near my house, it would be about a 5 hour drive due south to get there. It's 6.5 hours to get to Manhattan.

/ Get together? #117  
Upstate NY is ~98% of NY state by land area, ~30% by population. Downstate is NY city and Long Island, (upstate is anything north of Westchester county). Confusing?

/ Get together? #118  
Thanks. So saying you're from Upstate New York is about as useful as saying that I'm from Southern Canada.

/ Get together? #119  
<font color=red>Thanks. So saying you're from Upstate New York is about as useful as saying that I'm from Southern Canada</font color=red>

Yup./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ Get together? #120  
Upstate-New-York-Map.jpg

<font color=blue>...Can someone explain where Upstate New York starts and stops?...</font color=blue>

Well..... the way I see it.... /w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif

Upstate New York starts about ~~~ 10 miles North of NYC and stops at the Canadian border... /w3tcompact/icons/eyes.gif