Get together?

/ Get together? #91  
Re: Get together?-NY Farm Show-Feb 21-23

I was considering it until my wife reminded my that #4 will only be a week old at that point. Oops. Maybe next time - this is a good idea!

Patrick

/ Get together? #92  

My farm is just south of Cobleskill - I''m not big on winter travel(although this year has been pretty mild so far) - my vote is for August - longer/warmer days.
Pokbill

/ Get together? #93  

Actually... I don't care what time of year it is... I want to attend the Farm Show in Hawaii... /w3tcompact/icons/tongue.gif/w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif

18-35196-JDMFWDSigJFM.JPG

/ Get together? #94  

Im with you John. Hmm how long of a drive is that now?

/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ Get together? #95  

Hawaii... <font color=blue>...Hmm how long of a drive is that now?...</font color=blue>

Drive...?... Start swimming buddy... /w3tcompact/icons/blush.gif/w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif

18-35197-JD5205JFMsignaturelogo.JPG

/ Get together? #96  

NY Farm Show Feb 21-23rd..., Syracuse, NY

Is anyone planning on going... & what day? /w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif

/ Get together? #97  

<font color=red>Drive...?... Start swimming buddy</font color=red>

Just got to get me some of those high floatation tires./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ Get together? #98  

John, I'm planning to go, haven't decided which day - flexible - weather will be the determining factor, considering today's mess. I'd be up to carpool or convoy over. Are you going?

Dick

/ Get together? #99  

Hi Dick,

I am raring to go... and leaning toward Sat. or Fri... but this nutty weather will be the deciding factor... /w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif

We can truck pool, but I only have a standard cab... now Richie Z has all the money and if he goes, we can ride in his "extended cab"... /w3tcompact/icons/blush.gif {but then... I may want to buy something to bring back from Syracuse...?}

Can you believe this rain all night long... freezing now... this am "mini" high-speed winds whipping up... light dusting of snow to top it all off and make it really "deadly"... /w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif

/ Get together? #100  

I have the money??!!/w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif Geez!! I must have lost it!!!/w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif

I want to go, but I can't tell if I can yet. MY mastiff, Mulder, is going in for knee surgery Friday, and I have to see how well he does to see if I can leave him for a day. This is his second knee surgery (he blew out both his knees), and the last time I had to take 2 weeks off from work to take care of him, and he couldn't be left alone. We'll have to see how my buddy is doing.

Hey John, I just remembered, I gave all my money to you!!! Weren't you supposed to give me a super-duper tractor for it??/w3tcompact/icons/eyes.gif

Rich
"What a long strange trip it's been."