Buying Advice Gonna buy a NEW tractor

/ Gonna buy a NEW tractor #31  
The last one I purchased I didn’t really look at price, cash or finance until after I decided on the tractor. When all was done I settled on Kioti. Then I looked at price and if it was best to pay cash or finance it. At the time the cash incentives were real good so I paid cash.

I honestly didn’t want to even consider price while shopping as I wanted a tractor that we liked and would be as happy as possible with for a long time. Looking too hard at price would have had me on a futon as that was the cheapest at the time. I find when focusing on cost your willing to sacrafice too much especially if your like me and the salesman has to use a crowbar to pry it from your hands even after you agree to buy something!

/ Gonna buy a NEW tractor #32  
Some brands don’t offer any discount for paying cash. Some do and significant ones. I was inquiring on some ~40k kioti machines today and the cash discount was 4K over their “0” percent financing. Many places that offer great financping are just tricking you in that pay for it by paying more for the machine.
This is my experiance!
To date I have been told “it’s the same price cash or 0% finance” more than I can count but to date when push came to shove and I laughed as I walked out, the phone call a few days later always confirmed what I suspected all along. You pay cash the same as zero you have given someone else your money for no reason.
Finance costs money, they will not give zero percent it’s not buisness smart to not cover your possible and actually accepted loss margins for those who will default among other things. So we know the cost is built in, not giving you a cash discount simply means they are taking more of your money for no reason.
Zero percent has never been zero and still isnt!

/ Gonna buy a NEW tractor #33  
I was in a similar situation to the OP wanting a New tractor a few years ago, but the thing that I wanted most was a CAB with heat and A/C. Sooo nice to brush hog without bugs, dust and sweating. The winter snow removal is nice without the cold snow blowing in your face.

/ Gonna buy a NEW tractor #34  
Hey fellas, I'm getting older and need to be fixing things less and getting more work done. so I'm gonna buy a new tractor in the 35-40 hp range to replace my NH1715. I've got the cash available but the 0% financing is quite attractive. The two closest dealers are Kubota and JD, so ideally the choice would be one of them. But I'm pretty sure I'm gonna pay more than a Kioti or Bobcat which are about 35 miles away. NH and LS are way too far. Anyway with the tractor I'm getting a loader and Backhoe, and possibly a SB and box grader. What I need advice with is in keeping the 0% financing, how much of a discount could I expect with a package like this. If one would say very little then I'd be more apt to buy an aftermarket SB and grader. The TLB for a JD 3039 lists about 45K. Haven't priced out a K L39 yet nor a comparable Bobcat or Kioti. Any experiences out there for someone dealing with the dealer for the first time? I appreciate your thoughts. Oh yeah I've got 38 acres on a hillside with 2 fields that need mowing and a 3/4 mile gravel drive up the hillside that needs to be maintained. Got some digging work that needs to be done this summer.
Have you seen this:

willy

/ Gonna buy a NEW tractor #35  
Don't dismiss Kioti just because the dealer is a half hour away. I bought mine from a dealer in Lexington, North Carolina and the only time I needed service was for a free software update. They offer cash back deals on almost all their equipment and I've been more than satisfied with my setup for years.