Gonna go after Kubota

/ Gonna go after Kubota #1  

Maka

Veteran Member
Tractor
None at the moment
OK All,

I am a bit ticked at the Kubota dealer here. Over the years he has put down, called names etc....... Well, now he is telling people Montana is just a component tractor and that his Kubota is completely manufactured under one roof by Kubota.

So I ask this? Would you all post various parts of Kubota tractors that Kubota buys from other manufacturers.

Thanks,
Maka

/ Gonna go after Kubota #2  
Well my dealer explained that my Kubota was manufactured 100% in Georgia.

He said even the FEL and all was made under the same one roof.

/ Gonna go after Kubota #3  
Maka,

Are you a Montana dealer? If so, it's probably worth the effort. If not, why bother? Buy what you want and let him rant.

-Brian

/ Gonna go after Kubota #4  
n8wrl said:
Maka,

Are you a Montana dealer? If so, it's probably worth the effort. If not, why bother? Buy what you want and let him rant.

-Brian

Even if he is a Montana Dealer it may not be worth it. Being in business going after him for saying something is only hear say unless you can get some witnesses. And do you want the publicity. Me, I would hire an attorney to tell him to stop and decease. A threat or sorts but you still may get some bad publicity. It is just a bad thing all the way around.

murph

/ Gonna go after Kubota
Hi Guys. Yes, I am a Montana dealer and we sell lots of them. We are an ASV, Servis-Rhino, TYM, Loftness etc.....as well. What got me going is that I am just tired of being called names, mis-characterized and generally bashed.

I guess I should just ignore them.

I feel so much better now.

Thanks,
Maka

/ Gonna go after Kubota #7  
I'd say keep taking the high road and let the other guy be a mud slinger. You'll look better to your customers and feel better about yourself.

/ Gonna go after Kubota #8  
Tig said:
I'd say keep taking the high road and let the other guy be a mud slinger. You'll look better to your customers and feel better about yourself.

I agree, when I was shopping for a tractor the local NH and Kubota dealer was more interested in talking bad about the Korean and Chinese tractors then explaining why the NH or Kubota machine was a good machine. The Deere dealer would not even give me a solid quote. I was turned off by both selling styles. They Montana dealer just laid the facts on the table and showed me the different specs and let me make my own informed decision. That is how you sell in my opinion.

/ Gonna go after Kubota #9  
Tig said:

Maka,

I think the above is the best advice. You may want to talk to an attorney, get some advice and spend some money??:eek: It just mike make you feel better after you get his bill. Kind of like going to the doctor and enduring all them test, they can't tell you what is wrong but all of a sudden you don't feel you pain anymore. You spent a bunch of money, doctor did nothing but you feel better.

murph

/ Gonna go after Kubota #10  
How many years have these derogatory comments been going on for??

Are sales a little slow??