Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #11,711  
I took my wife's new electric red Cadillac XTS to our Quaker Meeting, which I had thought I would never do. The parking lot is all subarus, Toyotas, and a wide mix of smaller cars including a number of hybrids. Very environmentally sensitive group of people. And I drive in with the batmobile.

Drew, we drove by the MFG plant in Gainesville, TX last week that makes the huge turbine blades for the wind-generators. I'd bet there wasn't a half-dozen cars in the parking lot. There were probably 250 vehicles in their parking lot, all pickup trucks. Of course, they probably all have a nice SUV or Caddy at home that they drive to church on Sunday.:)

While it's cool this morning (72 F) I'm gonna take my grandson and go bass fishing in our lake. Gotta go. . .

/ Good morning!!!! #11,712  
Drank all my allotted coffee for the day. 67° with clear skies this morning. Heading to 86° with possibility of thunderstorms in the afternoon. So far none of the storm predicted have happened last few days. Was online getting ready to post this mornings weather when power went out. Did not have computer hooked up battery side of UPS. Foxfire got destroyed in shutdown. Had do some computer maintenance to straighten it out. All is good again.
I have been working on getting shrubs down. Cut all the branches off. Then run them threw chipper. Got most of them done until chippers drive belt broke. Already ordered a new one this morning. Next part of project is to pull all the stumps. Hope it goes well with just using FEL and chains.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #11,714  
Good morning all. Low this morning 75F going to 92F slight chance of thunderstorms tonight.
Chores and softball field maintenance/game on the agenda today.

/ Good morning!!!! #11,715  
70F, overcast

Have a great day

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #11,716  
2013-06-25, 0415

62 right now and a high of 86 predicted...along with a 60% probability of rain. This warm spell is predicted to break in a day or so...

/ Good morning!!!! #11,717  
Gonna be Hot and humid.

I'm off to a new customer site I've not been to before, Hope I don't get lost...

Be well & God Bless all,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #11,718  
Got coffee brewing. 67° with clear skies this morning. Heading to 84° with possibility of thunderstorms in afternoon. Finally got the thunderstorms they have been predicting for the last week. Needed the rain. Got one shrub stump pulled yesterday. Started on second one. After fighting it for a few minutes decided it was not a good plan to do it with FEL. Will put BH on later this week to pull the other 11 shrubs. Problem with removing stumps is they are behind a stone retaining wall. Heading to my mothers house to start making it ready to rent or sell.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #11,719  
69 this morning and heading up to the 90’s for another hot day.
30% chance of showers and isolated T-bangers again today.
chance of those thunder storms all this week.

/ Good morning!!!! #11,720  
79* and 65% humidity. Going to 98* Hot and sultry is rapidly becoming hot and sweltering!