Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #131,831  
Good Morning
It’s 57 at the moment, going up to 65 and then below freezing by morning. Thunderstorms by noon. An interesting day for sure.

I did get the big progressive mower hooked up and put to work yesterday. The ground was just barely dry enough to mow without making any ruts. I took the loader off the tractor to lighten it up just to be safe. Every time I remove the loader, I’m very glad that I sprung for the hydraulic quick connect when I ordered it. It literally takes about a minute to remove the loader. It even makes the connection for the third function, and has a spare set of connections as well.
View attachment 695505

Trip to Martha’s Vineyard went extremely well, weather was beautiful, nice sight seeing, passing NYC and staying over the Atlantic just south of Long Island with a great view all the way across the sound into Connecticut and Rhode Island. Passed right over Block Island and could see the Vineyard from there. Could also see Nantucket. Had dinner at Mission BBQ on the way home from the airport. Pretty hard to call it work.

This morning I’ll get the Lazer out and do all the trimming along the fence lines and obstacles like the weather station, wind sock and trees. I should be able to get it done well before the weather turns ugly. Then it’s back to shop.

That’s pretty cool, I have to disconnect the hoses individually so it takes about five minutes to get mine off.

/ Good morning!!!! #131,832  
Good morning to all! Low of 25 last night, probably going to wreak havoc with all the new buds and flowers.... going up to 65 today, sunny. The weather guessers were wrong as usual.... the only precip we got was that light dusting of snow. The next 3 days of "good chances of rain" were a bust....

Yesterday, went to the cardiologist. All looks good, no big concern with the high B/P. It has been somewhat stable, varying about 20 points. He stated the meds could take up to 4 weeks to stabilize, I'm on week 3.

The knee is still complaining, especially after PT. All the walking getting from the parking lots into the Dr's offices didn't help either. All part of rehab.....

We didn't start on the greenhouse assembly yet, let alone making the base for it. I might try today to get started with the base today.

Eric, do the ravins actually attack the lambs or is there something wrong with the lambs and they take advantage? Sorry to hear that you had to put it down.

Wng, that sounds like a nice hike! Thanks for the pics! Looks like a nice place to fish for sure!😁

Randy, hope you are feeling better, I bet you are glad to be home!👍🏼

RNG and Ken, hope both you guys feel better after the shots....

The wifey likes sour kraut, especially some with diced tomatoes in it..... me... well, can't stand it! Not even the smell....

Everyone have a great day!

/ Good morning!!!! #131,833  
Paul, is that a Kubota quick connect or an aftermarket one?

/ Good morning!!!! #131,834  
WU says 33F and "cloudy" @ 10:00 ... but there sure is a lot of sunshine streaming in through the windows right now.

When I looked out this morning, I was greeted by this:

IMG_1004 copy.jpg

A good 3" (+) on the deck railing this morning ... suspect that will have the local weather folks snappin' and a-poppin'.

If we got that much here makes me wonder what the folks up in the primary snowbelt might have gotten. Probably will be mostly gone by later today, if not then by tomorrow.

The Woman and I ran down to a local mower shop yesterday afternoon and had a look at/test drove some ZTR's.

After we got back I did some more research on mowers and put up the meal worm feeder up in the field for the bluebirds before it got dark out. Hope they find it.

For dinner we cleaned up the Pad Thai from the other night. She was going to make oatmeal raisin cookies ... but I persuaded her to run down to the local ice cream stand instead ... ;)

After that we watched a couple of movies.

More research on agenda for today, cleaning, feed fish, reset timer for lights on living room tank, release the fry which as MG notes are now free-swimming, also check to see if any more of the females appear to be holding.

Plus whatever else comes up.

Hope everyone has an enjoyable, productive, and safe day ... (y)

/ Good morning!!!! #131,835  
Paul, is that a Kubota quick connect or an aftermarket one?

It is made by Faster, but I Kubota offers it as an option. You would likely have to fabricate your own mounting brackets to use on another brand, but it’s a pretty well thought out installation from Kubota.
I even got the 2 port version for my 3rd function implements on the front of the loader frame. My dealer had never seen or sold one prior to me ordering them, but I think now they suggest them with every loader sale. It works even when there is pressure in the lines, I highly recommend them.

/ Good morning!!!! #131,837  
it's still nice and warm out but that is going to change shortly with wind and showers coming in.
Forecast is for 33 tonight, so after lunch going to put some type of frost cover down on garden.

First some 85% lean angus burgers fresh made at supermarket, big 1/3 pounders, one will be my lunch and dinner,
couldn't resist the sale on them, same price as the normal frozen ones.
This time I'm putting the onions on the grill ahead of time and let those thick slices cook longer.
Will experiment with one burger covering it in ground flax seed before barbecuing.
That will make it completely healthy, right? :rolleyes:

/ Good morning!!!! #131,838  
30°F and partly cloudy this morning, going up to 54° today. Supposed to get down near freezing again tonight. The snow started here sometime around noon yesterday, and it was big, wet flakes. We only got some slight accumulation on grassy areas. My car was completely covered when I left work. The roads were just wet. However, that didn't stop people from driving like idiots, even in the near whiteout conditions during the heaviest times. Picture was the view out the front window yesterday evening just after it stopped.

20210420 Snow.JPG

That's a nice-looking place, wngsprd. I could enjoy living in a place like that.

Sorry about your lamb, Eric.

/ Good morning!!!! #131,839  
67°F and no rain. Rainy season maybe pau.

Going into Hilo this morning. Sophie has a follow up with ophthalmologist. Pretty sure we’ll be talking about next cataract surgery. Yesterday the Governor opened inter island travel to fully vaccinated residents starting 5/11.

Have a small list for HD including chemicals for the pool and hot tub. And some grocery stops.

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #131,840  
It is made by Faster, but I Kubota offers it as an option. You would likely have to fabricate your own mounting brackets to use on another brand, but it’s a pretty well thought out installation from Kubota.
I even got the 2 port version for my 3rd function implements on the front of the loader frame. My dealer had never seen or sold one prior to me ordering them, but I think now they suggest them with every loader sale. It works even when there is pressure in the lines, I highly recommend them.
Popgadget, that looks like a better gadget worthy of your name! (y)