Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #134,351  
Good morning! 77˚F mostly sunny, heading into the mid 90s with the heat index 100+. Summer is here a week early. The good news is that it's getting very dry fast and our muddy park will be ready for cedarciding later this week.

The neighborhood RV club is heading to Michigan - a caravan of 14.

Wngsprd congratulation on the new DIL. One down, one to go.

/ Good morning!!!! #134,352  
Good Morning!!!! 64F @ 6:00AM. Plentiful sunshine. High 89F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph.

Put the backhoe back on the tractor, then swapped to the 12" trenching bucket. Doesn't seem like a lot of work, but by the time that was done, it was lunchtime. Got four hours of digging in, about 75' of trench. Lots of rocks, probably more rocks than dirt. Working with the boom at 90° to the tractor kind of scrambles my brain when it comes to the controls, but another 75' and I'll be able to work straight off the back.

Sitting on the patio the other night I looked down to find a black widow spider hanging below the arm of the chair. I wasn't quick enough to kill it, and it went back inside the tubular arm of the chair. Got out a MAPP gas torch and toasted the inside of all the tubes on the chair, and haven't seen anymore spiderwebs.:LOL:

In other critter news, I haven't seen any deer under the solar panel array, either. Silver Streak fence charger must be working...

Hope everyone's week gets off to a great start!

/ Good morning!!!! #134,353  
64°F and clear skies this morning, going up to 93° today. Looks like this weekend we get a break with highs back down in the 80s.

Wife and I did some Spring cleaning Saturday morning, cleaning out and reorganizing the hall closet in the basement. Man, was that thing getting crowded. Lots of stuff to donate to charity, and even more just got thrown away. Got cleaned up after that, and went back to our home town for an afternoon graduation party for her cousin's oldest daughter. They had a big canopy erected outside with a couple of big fans blowing air through it. Even though it got up to 99°, it honestly didn't feel all that awful. We didn't hate getting back in the car and cranking up the AC when we left, though.

Sunday was mowing day. Wife wasn't feeling well out in the heat, so I did it all, which took the better part of the day. Ended the day by clearing off the deck, which will be getting a power wash and re-sealing this week. After that, we retired to the cool basement to watch a movie, something we don't do too much anymore.

Seems like this weekend just evaporated.

Thomas, we've never really had a near problem here in Southern Illinois. Last week, though, there were a couple of sightings reported near a small town (New Baden IL) about 10 miles south of us. There are black bears aplenty in outstate Missouri, but lately they've been wandering into St. Louis County neighborhoods and some nearby towns in Jefferson County just to the south.

My Mother used to put a little salt on her watermelon, and I know several others who also do it. I never did. In fact, I enjoyed some delicious salt-free watermelon at the grad party on Saturday.

Nice work on the tank install, RNG.

/ Good morning!!!! #134,354  
good luck on the hall closet PJ, a dumping ground for most of us.

Paul, wonderful tractor pic of your grandson. If you had to describe how your speakers sound, and if they sound like any others, like Infinity, Klipsch or Polk, are they
studio monitors purpose built for a particular sound? Frequency response +-2db? Do you have a sensitivity/efficiency spec? Never known anyone with the skill to do this.
How did you determine cross over frequency? While having zero musical talent, I always enjoyed the technical side of sound and of course
the music too. Have been reading Stereo Review on and off since the 70's. And the reason I bought a Radio Shack was my interest in stereo and electronics.
Now if only I had some musical ability, and while I'm at it, maybe I could learn how to dance. That might be pushing it...

And despite quite a few parts hurting at the moment I'm sitting here with a smile due to this morning's oncology report, no sign of cancer, full remission.
Of course my wife went two years before hers came back, so always a good reason to make the most of each day.
Maybe I should start thinking of a tractor again... ;) 🚜

/ Good morning!!!! #134,355  
Thanks for the suggestion, but I don't think I'd want to use chain on a plastic housing...

/ Good morning!!!! #134,356  
I see your problem using the term "Master Plumber", its too general. Might want to put an arrow on the new filter indicating the direction of turn to loosen.
"Master Plumber" is the name of the manufacturer (or distributor) of the filter. My guess it's (was?) a captive brand sold by a chain such as True Value or Home Depot. Probably long gone now though.

/ Good morning!!!! #134,359  
68°F and .07 inches rain.

Something different today. My turn for a medical procedure. Out patient visit to surgical center for removal of boil on my back. No idea what to expect or how long. Hoping for simple and quick.

Zoom Happy Hour this afternoon. Still no relaxation of gathering sizes on Big Island, but new State guidelines for travel go into effect tomorrow.

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #134,360  
And despite quite a few parts hurting at the moment I'm sitting here with a smile due to this morning's oncology report, no sign of cancer, full remission.
That is indeed great news, Drew.