Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #135,741  
88 now, heat index 100, 95 later.
I’m helping Ellen set up for this big yard sale tomorrow. I hope somebody buys it all so all I gotta do is put up the 6 tables and 5 pop ups. In fact about half of them got sold it wouldn’t hurt my feelings. There all kinds of high end baby things, and my favorite the bouncy car with working radio, horn, turn signals and rotating seat. Stuff probably cost $5k or more and she’ll be lucky to get $300 for all of it. What doesn’t sell is going to shelters.
IMG_2303.JPG

/ Good morning!!!! #135,743  
69°F and .09 inches rain.
Guys regained their dignity, winning H&F yesterday.

Need to pressure test my plumbing, seal up the wall and Thinset the joints. Will let it dry a few days before applying the Red Gard.

Perusing the HD website, tile seems to be another item in tight supply.

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #135,745  
Bambi Saved! This morning while walking the dog I heard a LOUD braying. A fawn got stuck in some welded wire behind my garage. Dog and I went to investigate. Dog was actually pretty calm and I tied her to the coal bin and pulled the fawn out. She ran off, followed by her mom, who stopped about 20 feet away and turned around after baby was away and gave me a look that seemed to say thank you.

View attachment 706002
:) 👌

/ Good morning!!!! #135,746  
84F sun cloud mix 5-10mph wind.

Been good day for outside puttering got everything done I want to,even clean up old feeding area with the tractor and I'll say the gag o meter needle went up. 🥺

Kubota service tech show up right on time and gave Mrs. Kubota complete service,Justin service tech gave Mrs. some operator helpful hints answer every question (y) only issue Justin found Mrs. running low rpms which building up soot...2000+rpms when in use recommend not 1100-1300 since it doesn't have regen system...Mrs. said "I don't want to hurt motor. :rolleyes:

Well I better be thinking about getting clean up and comb my brush pile and take Mrs. out on date night,afterwards set on deck with smooth cigar and spirit watch listen as the stars appear.

Enjoy your evening all.

Attachments

• 7-16-21.jpg
    7-16-21.jpg
    873.9 KB · Views: 67
  • 7-16-21 A.jpg
    7-16-21 A.jpg
    848.2 KB · Views: 66
   / Good morning!!!! #135,747  
that is one seriously ugly bird RNG. It looks flame roasted already...
well, something has to eat the road kill.

a few of you have been trying out new handheld chain saws.
Interesting Messick video on the new Stihl version. Looks mighty handy.
What I found interesting is the battery configuration on the Stihl small battery format, looks suspiciously
like the battery pack on my Bosch 1/4 driver.

I really wanted to hang that plywood in the basement but so hot out now very unmotivated to leave
the cool a/c to get tools out of garage. It will be mighty hot in there. Bet my green grease is dripping up a storm...
Maybe after the sun goes down.
And there's always tomorrow.

I do have one more coat of varnish to put on the entrance way hand rail, but only do that after I lock the door for the night.
I can just see me hearing the dink dink dink of Amazon backing up in the driveway and then putting my hand right down in that
fresh varnish.

/ Good morning!!!! #135,748  
Ken, sometime in the 1780's I think my first wife's ancestors started pulling logs in off the Delaware River that had been cut upstream and floated
down to what became known as Lumberville, because as you say, that's where the logs went and the lumber came from.
I'm the same age as current owners, the brothers, and nice to see at least one of their sons working hard there, keeping it going.
Longest family owned lumberyard in US.

I paid 24 dollars for one quarter of a sheet of plywood. (and I thought he said he had a free piece for me...hmmm)
whoa :oops:
this has gotten out of hand, they told me good plywood was a hundred bucks a sheet right now.
I believe I see some gold threads in mine.

/ Good morning!!!! #135,749  
The school kids have figured how to hack a covid test to get a positive test and get out of going to school.

/ Good morning!!!! #135,750  
Lawn mower got a free car wash, pouring as we arrived at the farm. Just disconnected trailer and picking up supper at DQ.