Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #138,671  
Drove wife up to her ladies class at church tonight, I worked on the equipment rack some more while waiting. A little more cables organized, more to do yet.

Thinking I might take tomorrow off

Sad about the pets, really sad.

/ Good morning!!!! #138,672  
2021-09-21, 0332

57° right now...high in the low 70's today...

/ Good morning!!!! #138,673  
Poured first cup of coffee. 66° with cloudy skies this morning. Heading to 73° with pm thunderstorms. Most of yesterday was nice outside. Got neighbors drain ditch cleaned out. Will see if today's rains flood his yard. Did not get shop cleaned up. Forgot I still needed to make a adapter to hook shop vacuum to Shaper. Got it started. Should finish it today. Then get started on shop cleanup.
Another sunrise.
jzylaVX.jpg

Don, very sad story about the dogs.

PJ, good rabbit was rescued.

Everyone stay healthy and safe.

Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #138,674  
62 going to 80. Great full harvest moonrise last night.

Kyle, hope your wife enjoyed her birthday...making her scones was special...you are both fortunate to have each other.

Don, so sad about those poor dogs.

Buppies, thanks for checking on me. Hope you're doing okay.

I completed my 1,000th coffee roast this weekend, chose a special green from Malawi. Washed 29 windows...have more to do today. But spent the day in the clouds yesterday. Hiked over 7 miles to some waterfalls in the cool mist of a foggy mountain forest. It was very dark at times, and eerily quiet. I've never seen so many caterpillars during about a mile stretch on the A/T...small, ones...don't think they were Gypsy Moths...couldn't find a place to take a step without stepping on them. Saw a few signs of Autumn, and the equinox is tomorrow. When I arrived home in the afternoon it was sunny and warm, so did a couple hours of string trimming.

/ Good morning!!!! #138,675  
good morning all
cloudy cooler weather for next two days until rains come Wed night.

I caught up with the guys laying flagstone yesterday, but they are working again this morning on it
so I'll have more to do this weekend after everything dries out.

Other than heading out at lunch time to go see an old friend near Harleysville, not much planned today. Might mow the lawn when I get home
though it's slowed down and I could wait until tomorrow. Soon the leaves will start falling.
No playing with cars today, my other friend turned out to be in Florida this week so I'll wait until they are both ready to do lunch.

Picked another three or four pounds of tomatoes, will need to chop them up since I can't eat them fast enough or give them away fast enough either.

Billie, sounds like you are recovering well, back up to 7 mile walks. That walk in the foggy mountain forest sounds wonderful.

Paul, I have to drive right past your house today, want me to drop off some tomatoes to your wife?

Attachments

• IMG_0326.JPG
    IMG_0326.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 70
   / Good morning!!!! #138,676  
Nice looking walk Drew

Glad you are doing well wngsprd looks like you body is almost back to normal

64 high of 70 big rain moving in soon or so they say up to five inches possible flooding possible

80s gone for the next ten days only in 70s

Prayers for all

/ Good morning!!!! #138,677  
Ron, I knew Royal Pontiac well but not Berger Chevrolet.
You must have some really fun stuff on the roads around you.

great motor, nice looking car, sadly low rent GM interior, but typical of the era. And IMHO to this day GM trails in interiors until you
spend a hundred grand on an Escalade or a Corvette. They have finally put a glass/electronic dash in the pickups on top models.
Maybe they didn't have the chips for them... C'mon GM, get some new interior stylists. Probably all attention on EV now, that's where
the new stuff will be.

Living in a wealthy area means lot of guys have nice toys in garages and on the weekends it's a car show around here. Lot of old British sports cars, which on our bumpy
roads must be exciting to drive, lot of Porsches and BMWs, and all of them driven sedately. You have to drive a while to get to a 55mph road, everything else around here is 45 or
lower. These cars are for posing in the super market, not driving the tail of the dragon.

Speaking of which, this pic just came in from friend's son who just drove that road in his Miata and bought one of their professional pictures.

Attachments

• tail of dragon.jpg
    tail of dragon.jpg
    776.1 KB · Views: 63
   / Good morning!!!! #138,678  
Ron, I knew Royal Pontiac well but not Berger Chevrolet.
You must have some really fun stuff on the roads around you.

great motor, nice looking car, sadly low rent GM interior, but typical of the era. And IMHO to this day GM trails in interiors until you
spend a hundred grand on an Escalade or a Corvette. They have finally put a glass/electronic dash in the pickups on top models.
Maybe they didn't have the chips for them... C'mon GM, get some new interior stylists. Probably all attention on EV now, that's where
the new stuff will be.

Living in a wealthy area means lot of guys have nice toys in garages and on the weekends it's a car show around here. Lot of old British sports cars, which on our bumpy
roads must be exciting to drive, lot of Porsches and BMWs, and all of them driven sedately. You have to drive a while to get to a 55mph road, everything else around here is 45 or
lower. These cars are for posing in the super market, not driving the tail of the dragon.

Speaking of which, this pic just came in from friend's son who just drove that road in his Miata and bought one of their professional pictures.

Lots of cars and trucks to view around here. With GM proving ground close by. I see test cars on the road all the time. Along with the tractor show Sunday. There was the village car show. They shut Main Street down. Have Bakers cruise in every Sunday.
Also have a classic car dealer in town.

/ Good morning!!!! #138,679  
Never been to tail of the dragon but understand speed limits are strictly enforced 30 40 45 seem to be the norm. Beautiful place so I’m told

/ Good morning!!!! #138,680  
Lots of nice cars Ron