Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #139,392  
If you don't get vaccinated and you get sick from covid, use the same reasoning to refuse the Monoclonal Antibody Infusion therapy for covid 19. Don't be like my friends and sound really tough during anti-vaccine justification refusal, and then beg for the antibody infusion after their symptoms get worse.

/ Good morning!!!! #139,393  
That 'Stang fits you like a glove, Doug. Any citations yet? 😄
Ha ha, No, not yet but it is hard to avoid them here. They are installing new cameras everywhere. It has turned into a fund raising affair despite their denials. If they concentrated on drug users driving the roads would be a safer place.

/ Good morning!!!! #139,394  
I think it's time we all went into a time out on vaccination, and for sure, there are other threads on TBN that focus on this.
But not Good Morning.

We really prefer non contentious topics, that's what makes this thread fun.

I'm more interested in RS using his fish water to water his hostas...

Doug, how you and Eric drive on the wrong side of the road is amazing, and from the youtube videos I see of
hapless folks in roundabouts, looks like a lot of confusion as to where to drive and who is supposed to yield.
I remember driving in Bermuda and I think St Lucia, one or both were "wrong side". Scared myself and I'm sure some other drivers.
So be careful of the tourists and kangaroos.

/ Good morning!!!! #139,395  
Did they say how long this one would be good for?

You appear to be assuming that is something that is even knowable.

I can think of a variety of entirely plausible reasons why it might not be.

/ Good morning!!!! #139,396  
Aren't cars and technology fun? And I guess they get more complicated all the time. I'm currently driving a 2017 Ford Escape Titanium 4-dr SUV; bought it new with only ONE option and that is the Navigation System. Of course the Titanium comes standard with all the power equipment and bells and whistles I could imagine at the time. Now I've got about 46k miles on it and so far it's been the most reliable, trouble free car I've ever owned.

SO . . . when I bought it, it came with SYNC 2 Navigation, and some time ago I had it updated to SYNC 3. The dealer had ONE person who came to work at the dealership ONE DAY each week and he was the only one who knew how to do those things. So after the Navigation system was upgraded/updated or whatever, our cell phones no longer worked with the voice system in the car, and the service department guys didn't know what could be done about it. But our sales person, from whom we bought the car, a very young black lady who seemed to know more about her cars than any sales person I ever met, just got in the car, and promptly programmed everything to work, so all was well.

And now I keep getting emails AND snail mail from Ford telling about the "latest SYNC 3 Navigation Map update". Now I KNOW that new streets and highways and changes are happening frequently around here, and I assume in other parts of the country. So I'd like the system to be kept up to date. You can order a USB and install the updates yourself (supposedly) OR "visit your local Ford Dealership".

It says I can download the file for $109, order the USB for $149. OR a new Subscription plan tht includes one update per year for 5 years for $199.

So this morning I visited my dealership. The assistant service manager whom I've always liked, and have dealt with many times, showed me paper work he had from another customer who ordered the USB, and it didn't work, so the dealer's mechanics tried it, and it didn't work, so they ordered a new USB version, and it didn't work either, so now he's waiting to hear from Ford. And the parts department supervisor is going to try to find out if they can order it AND install it for me.
My Ranger is Sync 3 and right up to date but the Mustang is Sync3 and has some streets missing. Been trying to update it myself and set auto updates but so far no luck. I set up the USB as instructed but it doesn't seem to do anything when I plug it in. Still fiddling with that. All the rest works fine. Seems like I have to set up an account with Ford and put in the VIN no. etc so that is the next step when I get time.

/ Good morning!!!! #139,397  
Drew, just reading on Ridgeline forum where a guy just got his factory ordered truck after 6 1/2 months.

/ Good morning!!!! #139,398  
I think it's time we all went into a time out on vaccination, and for sure, there are other threads on TBN that focus on this.
But not Good Morning.

We really prefer non contentious topics, that's what makes this thread fun.

I'm more interested in RS using his fish water to water his hostas...

Doug, how you and Eric drive on the wrong side of the road is amazing, and from the youtube videos I see of
hapless folks in roundabouts, looks like a lot of confusion as to where to drive and who is supposed to yield.
I remember driving in Bermuda and I think St Lucia, one or both were "wrong side". Scared myself and I'm sure some other drivers.
So be careful of the tourists and kangaroos.
I guess it is what you grow up with. Roundabouts are easy. Just treat them like an intersection and give way to your right. I guess you give way to your left? Not many tourists around here. A few wallabies on the road and in our paddocks now and then and rarely a deer. My buddy lives a few klm away through the bush and he has mainly kangaroos and a few deer. Seen a few snakes on the road but no koalas around lately. Sometimes hear them at night. They walk past the bedroom window grunting like wild pigs. Very scary sound if you don't know what they are. Beautiful little things.

/ Good morning!!!! #139,399  
Alien, I could not update my Ranger also with the USB and finely gave up after many calls to Ford. I found Just plugging in my iPhone and using car play to be the most up to date and warns of traffic jams while driving.