Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #140,171  
IMG_2022.JPG

/ Good morning!!!! #140,173  
66°F and no rain.

Guys suffered a horrendous loss at card last night. Girls couldn’t have had better hands if they picked them while we guys just couldn’t catch a break. Naturally the gals were euphoric.

Spaghetti sauce may have been one of my best. I think that may have been last of my garden tomatoes.

No firm plan for the day. Likely a bit of mowing in the middle (house) area and some time in the CU.

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #140,174  
Well, tomorrow is one more pass around for me. Going to take a drive down the skyline, hope the weather is decent.
Think my sister from OH might be going down tomorrow also. She said she might be in Roanoke this weekend visiting relatives from her husbands side.
Another nice moon tonight, but got rain approaching from Ohio.
Tough going away with 2 sick cats, wife has 3 different people coming at different times of the day to take care of them.
Thomas, glad you was negative. Buppies, hope you are feeling better. Hope all others are well.
Happy birthday BEF! Hope you have a great trip. There's always Taco bell... :)

Thomas, glad to hear of negative. You and Bupps get feeling better.

Drew, hope they figure out what's going on with the horrormones (what I call it when women have bad days).... have a nice visit. Hope the shed works out.

Concert was awesome. The Doobies put on a professional show. So much talent on one stage. My family enjoyed it, especially my daughter. My wifey has always liked Michael MacDonald since her youth. She remembers his version of heard it through the grapevine that prompted her fanship...
They played for 2 hours and 40 minutes, with only a 3 minute break before the encore. Nobody left early. Crowd was loud. Everyone was on their feet at the end(plenty of people in their 70's). Only smelled "left handed" smokes a couple of times in 4 hours. Expected more of that. Coached the kids up on it before we got there.

I need to get out on the tractor and shred some areas, and pick up some fallen timbers.

RNG, I hope y'all get enough rain to fill the lake, but in small daily doses.

Have a blessed day all.

/ Good morning!!!! #140,175  
62 to 71 so far today with a few light showers passing through.

Flooring tech is making good progress, over half done with the kitchen, dining room, hallway and utility rooms, still has two bathrooms and an entrance foyer to do, but a lot less to work around in those.

Kyle, glad the Doobies put on a good show for you guys. Wonder where they got that name, hmmmm?

It’s great to hear the sick are improving!

Grandson had a good game, struck out looking at three straight pitches down the middle the first at bat, not sure what that was about. Next at bat he walked, then stole second, third and stole home on the throw back to the pitcher. He caught a couple of high pop ups and threw a runner out trying to score from second. The talent some of the nine year olds have just amazes me.

I filled up my Ram, cost $30 more than last summer, that’s real money!

Have a good day.

/ Good morning!!!! #140,177  
Welcome Mrsig

/ Good morning!!!! #140,178  
Happy Birthday, BEF! Hope you have a nice ride down the Drive and Parkway. Colors weren't at peak overall yesterday, but many individual trees an pockets of them were. View attachment 717914

Yep, about a week to hit peak, but many nice ones.
IMG_2063.JPG

Old rag.

/ Good morning!!!! #140,179  
Nice trip so far. Eating at Cracker Barrel. If anyone remembers “Ed of All Trades” that used to be on GM, I meet him at this Cracker Barrel several yrs ago for breakfast.

My sister found us on the skyline drive. She got on 20 minutes after us, and we apparently were at big meadows about the same time, but she saw us pulling out of a overlook. Her daughter has same birthday today, so we had a mini reunion for about half an hour at an overlook. We only got a couple txts to each other before she found us, very little cell service most of the time.