Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #140,891  
I carry a jug in the backseat floor board all the time,
many days it gets to be ridiculous needed to stop hourly.
I've contemplated a mini motorhome so as to always have a place to go šŸ¤¬ :mad:

/ Good morning!!!! #140,894  
Good Morning
Itā€™s 42 and supposed to warm up to 65 with clear skies. A good day to finish outside chores.

Yesterday went well, all things considered. Had a nice visit with kids, and even got a little cleaning up done. But the high point was that I actually am able to recover data from my failed Hard Disk using DMDE Software. I restored a few folders yesterday, and tested the recovered data. So I set it loose on a much larger data set overnight. Iā€˜ll be curious to see if it all restored.

Today, after I check on the recovery effort, Iā€™ve got to find a new place to get rid of my waste oil. Iā€™ve got about 30 gallons in 5 gallon pails, and a few machines that are ready for oil changes. I used to take it to a local auto repair shop the heated with it, but the new owners donā€™t trust any ā€œoutside oilā€.

/ Good morning!!!! #140,895  
Good morning, low temp 42 and high of 55Ā°F is forecast. Wind SE 7 mph.
Partly sunny.

Well, I got the BH off and the BB on. Knocked down the long grass/weeds on the north field, the rock bucket works good for this.
Rock bucket off and stowed with the conveyor, material bucket back on for winter.

I carry a 5 gallon pail in the curbside cabinet of my train, primarily it is for drips and leaks when unloading. It also comes in handy as my portable outhouse. Blue shop towel (Scotts) is even softer than cheap tp. Need I say more?

A town run is in the cards today, after that who knows, probably an energy conservation day.

Have a safe day all

/ Good morning!!!! #140,896  
Morning all, sunny and a bit warmer at 39 when I walked the dog.
Got the big leaner Ash down, used 7 wedges, one set a double, fell exactly where I wanted it.
Got tired of trying to get throw rope up over crotch, too high up.
Then bucked the whole tree, poison ivy was dry enough after 3 months that is did not bother me.

Off to King of Prussia Mall to get son and wife stuff, that place needs taxi service it's so big.

After felling the big Ash, I was so happy, wife was laughing..

Mostly-belated happy birthday to the Mrs.

Only seen one squirrel in the last week, but saw many groups of deer on the way home from Peddlars village. Maybe 100 total.

Buck started huffing at us in the dark last night while walking the dog, big buck seems to have that corner staked out for now.

Drew welcome back!
Feel better Buppies-you deserve some good days ahead.

Stay safe and be well,

treedownlean20211106_113654.jpg
TreeDownsaw20211106_113813.jpg

Love the CS-620 - now to take the tractor this week and move all the rounds

/ Good morning!!!! #140,897  
Was 44 but some spotty frost earlier...going to 69. No clouds. May let the stove go out...not sure yet.

Buppies, sorry you're not all well yet.

Pop-g, our county transfer stations ("the dump") all have big waste oil containers...probably hold 500 to 1,000 gallons for residents to take their oil. Has smaller containers for waste paint, antifreeze, etc. along with all the recycle containers for plastics, cardboard, paper, batteries, propane tanks, etc. All free. Unless you already know, check your county website?

I washed another couple of outside walls yesterday in preparation for some caulking and painting this week.

/ Good morning!!!! #140,898  
new owners donā€™t trust any ā€œoutside oilā€.

Paul, my BIL used to heat his excavating company shop with waste oil and I always used to take him my
stuff. Sometimes it had some gasoline mixed in, he said bring it anyway....have to wonder what can be in that waste oil. If too much crud, I expect
it would clog up filters in heater. Always wondered if full synthetic oil burned the way dino oil does.

In NC, like wingsprd, the local dump had an area for returning waste oil. And in "rural" NC, they had full stream recycling. Don't have that here, have to pull a lot of different
plastics out.

back home after foodshopping driving my brother's lexus suv with 1000 miles on it. It keeps buzzing at me like I'm not driving right, and I can see one of those
optional lights are on the dash, so later I'll get out the owner's manual and see what turning off that light does. Lane control on back country roads is silly, so many curves around
here steering is usually two hands on the wheel. Everything is soft and muted in his car, slow pedal, made for easing out. My Ram truck bellows with just the smallest touch to the gas and like
a horse ready to gallop it wants to lunge forward. I kept pushing on the pedal until the car started to go. Had to pull out on Rt 202 in commuter traffic so that meant flooring it.
Toyota V6 always has been powerful, probably first time it's hit 5000 rpm since he got it.

Lou I had an empty tupperware container in my last truck. Need to get something in the new one.
I like my coffee too much guess I'd better be prepared.

Ken, nice job on that tree.

/ Good morning!!!! #140,899  
Good Morning!!!! 45F @ 6:15AM. Partly cloudy this morning, then becoming cloudy during the afternoon. High 61F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.
Rain, heavy at times, moves in tonight. I'll give a try sending some of it southeast down Albuquerque way.

Glad the trip went so smoothly for you, Drew. Always nice to see old friends again.

Kitchen is looking good, David.

Spent most of yesterday spraying, this time got all of the 100' perimeter fire safe space done. About half of that was gravel (hold on Ted) I have enough gravel to spread on maybe half the rest, so I'm hoping for a dry spell in the next week or so.

Buddy from Oregon showed up just as I was finishing up putting everything away, good timing. We celebrated his first year of retirement; seems like not that long ago I was helping him move, but it has already been a year.

We'll be up in the attic running wire today, not sure what else the day will bring.