Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #140,921  
Poured first cup of coffee. 38° with partly cloudy skies this morning. Heading to 57° with some rain in afternoon. Did my trip to Menards yesterday. No work on caster wheels. Loaded fence that I took down last week into trailer. Helped neighbor move some logs. Then cut them up for firewood. Dentist appointment this morning. Then will see what weather is like when I get home. Haul fence to scrap yard or work casters.
JiA1Uxi.jpg

Drew, good luck with third shed.

Alien, looks like a good Trail Cam. Will wait for your review.

Randy, 14 people to move a piano? How big was it?

Everyone stay healthy and safe.

Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #140,922  
49 this morning high in 70s still coughing

Prayers for all

/ Good morning!!!! #140,923  
36 heading to...wait for it...wait....wait........

73 today.

Mowed more grass yesterday. Promptly got mower stuck in front yard by drainage ditch. That cost some day light trying to get going again. I think grass is done on the "lawn" areas. Need to think about the perimeter fence lines one more time.

No burning or moving piles around yesterday. Wind picked up.

I got this finely fed specimen on my browning just the other morning. Too bad he/she was posing the other way.

I like my cams, cheap price, good pics and vids.

Coyote1.jpg

Unfortunate I noticed my neighbor has now staked out tape and what looks like a vehicle course right on the property line. I had a discussion with him a while back about hearing one of his rides in my house which is 1/4 of a mile away. I can see where this is going.

Hope all have a great day. Be safe.

/ Good morning!!!! #140,924  
39 and clear skies going to 74...5 degrees colder than yesterday, but going up to be 5 degrees warmer.

Watched Space Station fly over earlier/..then saw a satellite. Busy day up there.

Buppies get well!

Washed some more walls and trim yesterday...had to do some hard scrubbing on the north side...amazing how much algae/mildew had grown. Used the chlorox/TSP/warm water recipe. May get started on staining today on the section I washed a couple of days ago.

/ Good morning!!!! #140,925  
40° going to 68°

/ Good morning!!!! #140,926  
Good morning, low temp is 42 and going to a high of 50°F. Wind N 5 mph.
Sunny!

A dump run is in the cards today, along with dragging the driveway and maybe cutting the ruts/wheel tracks out of it.

Ron, your squirrel is saying, "there is nothing in my mouth".

Have a safe day all

/ Good morning!!!! #140,927  
Good morning! 56˚F heading to the mid 70s, cloudy.

FireWise brush clearing today and good weather for it. Hitachi no longer makes batteries for its tools so I had to get Metabo batteries for the sawzall. With 3 new batteries I should be able to cut the whole 2 hours without retreating to the loppers. Hope we have some good haulers today.

Good players and bad cards caused more losses than wins last night. Most of the rusty after covid and new players are finally getting the experience they need and are making fewer mistakes. We are still in the covid Red Zone as we head into winter.
Mom still did not get Propane delivered so no prices to report.

Drew, do you ever feel like the Hee-Haw song "Gloom, Despair and Agony on Me". - If it wouldn't be for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all . . .

/ Good morning!!!! #140,928  
Good Morning.
It’s 44 and going to 65 with clear skies.

Happy to report that the Disk recovery was a rousing success. I didn’t get all of the data, but I got 100% of the stuff that I cared about. After finishing that up, it was off to my neighbor’s farm. I’ve got a 300 amp AC/DC engine driven stick welder that has been “stored” there for decades, it saves me the space and provides him with a nice welder, but he hasn’t used it in over a year. So I drained the bad gas out of the tank, and filled it with Avgas which has a pretty much unlimited shelf life.
Fortunately he did turn the fuel off and run the carb dry the last time he ran it. All I had to to was to flush the carb with fresh gas, as it wasn’t gummed up. Went and got a new battery and battery minder for it, picked up a SLA battery for another friends trail cam while I was at the battery distributor, as they have them for under $10. Got back and ran it for a half hour and changed the oil and filter. So it’s ready to sit comfortably until it’s needed. I asked him what he did with his waste oil, he brings it to his family’s equipment dealership where they have a 500,000 btu waste oil heater. So my waste oil is gone, and he’s closer than where I used to take it.
After that I moved hay from the hay shed to the barn for my wife, had dinner and put my feet up for the night.

Looks like it’s going to be in the 60’s for today and tomorrow, then rain and dropping temps. I think that I’ll try to get the last mowing done today or tomorrow, probably give the Progressive a good greasing, the last mowing should flow it out nicely for its winter hibernation.

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #140,929  
good morning all
going to be nice weather for next two days, mid sixties both days, hope to get some outside work done.
Was busy yesterday, cleaned out veggie gardens, put tomato cages and electric fence away for winter, picked some radishes, and mowed/bagged lawn.
My flagstone buddies at church said they were working yesterday afternoon laying down new stone, so today
I'm back to work grouting whatever they got done.

when does it get too cold to put down portland/sand mix?

Rubbermaid has now agreed to send me a fourth garden shed. I almost wish they just gave me a refund.
I could have a reality show on garden shed adventures...
All that non biodegradable plastic going into landfill makes me sad. Obviously not throwing out old one til new one is built and I make
sure it came with the right parts.

Shed 1 destroyed in shipping. Shed 2 lost in shipping. Shed 3 sent with wrong parts.
If this is happening a lot to Rubbermaid, and their online shed reviews honestly aren't very good, I think they may retreat
to food containers in the future. That product they sure do well, perhaps garden sheds were a bad idea for the company.

Mom had one for her garden tools, it worked very well. We over built a 4x4 foundation for it.

/ Good morning!!!! #140,930  
Poured first cup of coffee. 38° with partly cloudy skies this morning. Heading to 57° with some rain in afternoon. Did my trip to Menards yesterday. No work on caster wheels. Loaded fence that I took down last week into trailer. Helped neighbor move some logs. Then cut them up for firewood. Dentist appointment this morning. Then will see what weather is like when I get home. Haul fence to scrap yard or work casters.
JiA1Uxi.jpg

Drew, good luck with third shed.

Alien, looks like a good Trail Cam. Will wait for your review.

Randy, 14 people to move a piano? How big was it?

Everyone stay healthy and safe.

Good Morning All.

About 5 people did the moving, the rest were there for my homemade vegetable beef soup and biscuits.