Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #141,681  

not looking good for California. Support your local police for sure. And get them all out on patrol.
When it comes to these A-holes, I'm an SSS guy

/ Good morning!!!! #141,682  
Every leaf in the world came down in my back yard yesterday looks a foot thick will have to fire up trusty leaf blower

/ Good morning!!!! #141,683  
Paul, sorry about your father in law, bad on the holidays.

Every nook and cranny in the Lee of the wind is full of leaves. I’ll get the blower out when the wind lies a bit.

Wanted to do outdoor decorating today but not in this wind.

Got a grocery run this morning then on to indoor decorating.

/ Good morning!!!! #141,684  
Glad gray2 is getting better.
It’s been interesting watching MILs cat and our cat interact. They are just now starting to accept each other without hissing, just in time for us to leave.
33° and sunny.

/ Good morning!!!! #141,685  
Good Morning!!!! 47F @ 6:45AM. Mostly sunny. High around 65F. Winds light and variable.
There's a chance of showers a week from Monday in the 10-day forecast. It's not much, but it's a start.

Good to hear Gray2 gets another chance at life, Don.

The governor here in Kalifornia is bashing all the District Attorneys of the cities in which these mob store robberies are taking place, Drew. He's blaming them for not enforcing the law, when in fact it he that enabled the behavior by getting laws passed that decriminalize it by lowering the penalties and raising the value of goods stolen that constitutes felony theft. Then there's the no bail movement that just puts the ones they catch right back out on the street with not even a day in jail. Truly revolving door justice. Bad behavior needs to have consequences, and the way things are now, there aren't any.

Sorry to hear about the early snow, folks. Hope the A Team can figure out how to get your blower started, Drew.

Watched an old John Wayne movie the other night made when he was just an young man. Simple plot, only a few actors, no special effects, and over in just a tick over an hour. Things were much simpler back then.

Replaced o-rings and rear main seal on the white motorcycle yesterday. From the looks of the grunge inside the clutch housing, it had been leaking for a while. Previous owner did a good job of cleaning up the outside so it didn't show, but this job is one I do on any new-to-me machine as part of establishing a maintenance baseline, so his little deception doesn't really matter. The work involved pulling the flywheel, and I'll need new bolts to finish the job. So it's on hold until later in the week when I make a grocery run to town.

Started making plans for a New Years ride down south, with a stop off half way to meet up with another group of friends for a few days. It'll be nice to get out of the house for a while if the weather cooperates.

The red bike needs a wash, and I should drain the gas and put it on a charger for the winter. So that's on the agenda for today. Not sure what else I'll get into.

Hope everyone enjoys the rest of the long weekend.

/ Good morning!!!! #141,686  
PJ, Condolences to you and your wife on the loss of her father.

/ Good morning!!!! #141,687  
Had to jump start the BX since it hadn’t ran in a few months. I put a new battery in it then. Used it to push some leaf piles into bigger piles along the driveway.

Could not jump the riding mower.

Trying to get everyone in gear to head home, but looks like we are now staying for lunch.

Pretty nice day out. Will be a great hiking day wngsprd.

/ Good morning!!!! #141,688  
   / Good morning!!!! #141,689  
Woe is us.
We were skunked.
Bad internal EFI battery in snowblower, so no fuel.
Laid the parts out again for shed, and sure enough, too many of one part and not enough
of another. No way to build with parts sent.

Paul made a very neat driveway marker driver. I have a special long drill and a rubber mallet I use, but his gizmo
is a great solution.

am waiting for wind to die down, at least a little, so I can go suck up some more leaves. Ton of leaves blown onto my lawn from
neighbor's, luck of the draw, which way the wind goes.

Attachments

• IMG_0476.JPG
    IMG_0476.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 80
  • IMG_0473.JPG
    IMG_0473.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 89
   / Good morning!!!! #141,690  
64°F snd no rain

Guys lost at Hand & Foot last night. Not pretty. Anytime we got decent cards, the gals got better.

Need to rototill a section of the old garden and get some stuff started.

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day