Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #141,771  
wngsprd TV got really boring for those 6 weeks having leg elevated

Riptides did it actually make a sound if no one was there to hear it or even more deep what does it sound like when one hand claps?

/ Good morning!!!! #141,772  
We (wife and I) really enjoyed the Green Dragon (there's another one...

Was it Root's?

Chris

/ Good morning!!!! #141,773  
Good morning, low temp 18 and high 27°F. Wind S 3 mph. 30% chance of flurries.

I'm not sure what I will be getting up to today.

Have a safe day all

/ Good morning!!!! #141,774  
34° been awake since 5:30 but still in bed.

/ Good morning!!!! #141,776  
Good Morning.
It’s 31 with a high in the low 40’s, clear skies and breezy.

Yesterday I didn’t get much done other than the trip to Vero Beach.
Had a nice dinner at Mission BBQ on the way home from the airport, brought home a container of leftovers to add to the mass of turkey we are still working through. I think that today I might go to Harbor Freight and look at their tool sets. Youngest son recently moved out and has no tools of his own. Considering that he grew up in one huge tool box and shop equipped for metal, wood and mechanical work and fabrication, he is at a loss in a townhouse without even a pair of pliers. Shopping for him should be easy.

I’ve got to figure out how to fix my beloved Swiss Army Cybertool. I put it in the ultrasonic cleaner, and had the heat set up to almost 180 degrees, which was enough to melt and deform the plastic bolsters. I’m thinking about putting it back into the hot water to soften it up, and then clamping it back into shape while it cools.

And of course I have a box of 100 driveway markers to test my swell new installation tool. It will be interesting to see what design revisions come out of that.

/ Good morning!!!! #141,777  
Good Morning.
It’s 31 with a high in the low 40’s, clear skies and breezy.

Yesterday I didn’t get much done other than the trip to Vero Beach.
Had a nice dinner at Mission BBQ on the way home from the airport, brought home a container of leftovers to add to the mass of turkey we are still working through. I think that today I might go to Harbor Freight and look at their tool sets. Youngest son recently moved out and has no tools of his own. Considering that he grew up in one huge tool box and shop equipped for metal, wood and mechanical work and fabrication, he is at a loss in a townhouse without even a pair of pliers. Shopping for him should be easy.

I’ve got to figure out how to fix my beloved Swiss Army Cybertool. I put it in the ultrasonic cleaner, and had the heat set up to almost 180 degrees, which was enough to melt and deform the plastic bolsters. I’m thinking about putting it back into the hot water to soften it up, and then clamping it back into shape while it cools.

And of course I have a box of 100 driveway markers to test my swell new installation tool. It will be interesting to see what design revisions come out of that.
Busy day, eh?

I think the success of the marker tool will depend on how hard the soil is. With 12" exposed, probably snap if the ground is frozen...but do let us know!

/ Good morning!!!! #141,778  
Good morning! 34˚F, with the wind changing and cloudless sky we will quickly warm up to the 70s.

Got notice yesterday that our card club will be having a New Years Eve party and games from 5:30 -9:30 p.m.. We will be celebrating the coming in of the new year with Greenland and Rio de Janeiro. In our time zone that means 9 P.M. Sounds good to me. (The building closes at 9:30 and no one really expressed the desire to wait till midnight).

Our county's tally on the Covid cases.
66,990 covid-19 cases.
729 deaths.
Slightly less than 99% of those who caught Covid locally recovered from it.
New cases from the 4 day Thanksgiving weekend will be coming out today and tomorrow.
Does your local area have a similar survival rate?
From ages 5 and up we have 65% fully vaccinated and 75% partially vaccinated.

I need to run to Costco to get the last Christmas gift.

Gray2 ate a good helping of tuna yesterday. and then threw it up in his new heated bed which be getting a low review on Amazon because it does not wash easy. He continues to peck at his new food and we are still worried he is not eating enough, but he is still purring loudly.

No driveway markers in Central Texas and the governor has promised no loss of power this winter, his job probably depends on it.

/ Good morning!!!! #141,779  
Good morning, sunny and a chilly 39, but wind has finally died down.
Still cleaning out garage for my son's new drum set-people we bought from were nice and deal went smooth.

Randy-hope the Dr. visit goes well

Ordered welding cart and table. Got wire for lighted spheres. Lights are on their way.

Stay safe and be well,

This was before move at PO house. Notice smile!
ZDrums20211128_160015.jpg