Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #142,091  
It's not an uncommon thing here in the midwestern US either, L4N. However, it's fairly atypical in December.

/ Good morning!!!! #142,092  
70°F and 2.93 inches rain. Soggy and another inch plus forecast for today. No real problems for us but pictures on the news show problems elsewhere. Haven’t seen any snow pics from Mauna Kea but blizzard forecast continues.

Easy day yesterday watching football and researching hydroponics. Continuation of inside today.

Zoom Happy Hour this afternoon.

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #142,093  
David, some friends of mine from Colorado recently bought a place on the main island as a part-time residence. Everyone on Facebook has been asking them about the snow. The wife posted a pic that looks like one of your views. Not a snow flake in sight.

/ Good morning!!!! #142,094  
David, some friends of mine from Colorado recently bought a place on the main island as a part-time residence. Everyone on Facebook has been asking them about the snow. The wife posted a pic that looks like one of your views. Not a snow flake in sight.

My current view
IMG_0742.JPG

Mauna Kea web cams

/ Good morning!!!! #142,095  
thanks Ken. Part wasn't in this morning when I was in Doylestown so it will be Thursday before I get it.
I know exactly where you are talking about, but they must hide the battery under a plastic panel. I will persevere...
but trust me I'll ask for help if need be. Sure is nice having you and Paul around. My resident electrical and mechanical geniuses.

well....I ran the gauntlet from one pac to another. Etched glass, all the crap. Mandatory 1699 pac of 8 puffed up items. I almost walked out.
Oh wait, they reduced the price, just for you...down to 999. So, they don't want to inflate the asking price (very competitive) so they engineer a backdoor
to add all this other expensive crap on. All told they tried to force 1900 bucks worth of stuff on me, including the ever impressively expensive doc fees, and I got it down
to 1300. But that includes car prep, everything. When the F&I guy, who was very nice, realized I was a retired finance guy, he just smiled and said you are easy.
But no matter what, I had to listen to the spiel. And glad I did because after I beat them down a full third on price, I took the 5 year/60k added warranty with zero deductible.
For a car with this much electronics, it had value to me. And it was bumper to bumper excluding wear items. So I went out the door for about 23 grand with a car that drove
pretty much like new. My first Hyundai.

I had to chuckle. I've been driving my brother's seriously expensive BMW M5 around and the dash in the Genesis is a blatant copy of the 5 series BMW. Usually the Koreans copy
from the Japanese but I know where they got this interior idea.

Attachments

• IMG_0484.JPG
    IMG_0484.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 70
   / Good morning!!!! #142,096  
thanks Ken. Part wasn't in this morning when I was in Doylestown so it will be Thursday before I get it.
I know exactly where you are talking about, but they must hide the battery under a plastic panel. I will persevere...
but trust me I'll ask for help if need be. Sure is nice having you and Paul around. My resident electrical and mechanical geniuses.

well....I ran the gauntlet from one pac to another. Etched glass, all the crap. Mandatory 1699 pac of 8 puffed up items. I almost walked out.
Oh wait, they reduced the price, just for you...down to 999. So, they don't want to inflate the asking price (very competitive) so they engineer a backdoor
to add all this other expensive crap on. All told they tried to force 1900 bucks worth of stuff on me, including the ever impressively expensive doc fees, and I got it down
to 1300. But that includes car prep, everything. When the F&I guy, who was very nice, realized I was a retired finance guy, he just smiled and said you are easy.
But no matter what, I had to listen to the spiel. And glad I did because after I beat them down a full third on price, I took the 5 year/60k added warranty with zero deductible.
For a car with this much electronics, it had value to me. And it was bumper to bumper excluding wear items. So I went out the door for about 23 grand with a car that drove
pretty much like new. My first Hyundai.

I had to chuckle. I've been driving my brother's seriously expensive BMW M5 around and the dash in the Genesis is a blatant copy of the 5 series BMW. Usually the Koreans copy
from the Japanese but I know where they got this interior idea.

So how you going to get both of them home.

/ Good morning!!!! #142,097  
yes, an interesting problem Ron...
Left the car there and will pick up Thursday.
I'm trying to get them to install some mud flaps on the car while it's sitting there.
With that black paint, I'm thinking the mud flaps will help a little

David, stormy weather in Paradise, cool pic. Definitely an inside day.

/ Good morning!!!! #142,099  
Drew - which vehicle gets the FEL ? :ROFLMAO:

Congrats on the new car, hope it serves you well for many years.

/ Good morning!!!! #142,100  
My young bear friend came around last night climbed into my truck guess she left

Very cloudy and cool today high of 48
Did she leave her stamp of approval ....she will be back.

Attachments

• 40.jpg
    40.jpg
    454.6 KB · Views: 76