Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #147,351  
Randy. Is Tank water same as we call Catchment? We collect rain from the roof into storage tanks. We have 4 tanks, 4k gallons each.
Yes.

I've got a 36k litre tank for the house and a 500 litre tank off of the 'shed' roof for the horse troughs.

Got another 4.5mm overnight! Woo hoo!

/ Good morning!!!! #147,352  
Morning all! Another mild 17C overnight with, as I said above, 4.5mm of rain as of 0900. Looking to top of 23C on this showery day.

I need to vacuum the house today, then attend a dinner/meeting this evening. Life's good. Take care all.

/ Good morning!!!! #147,353  
Good evening all. 40ºF, partly cloudy sky, light breeze. Moderate wind kicked up, sky cleared a bit, and high temp was 78ºF, DP 36ºF. Men's meeting to start, double checked voltage on golf cart battery and it was only 12.4 volts. I did replace boat batteries back in boat, they were thirsty. and checked trolling battery charge system, seems to be fine. Put Golf cart battery on charger, still charging. Did get nap in.
Dennis on the other hand, more detail might help jog your memory. I know it helps mine ! Interesting about finding relatives on Facebook.
Randy(wag) My rain gauge is not that sensitive!
David same replay as Dennis :)
Roy hope you survived your webinars, hope they don't wait so long to visit again
Bill hope the sap collection goes well for you. hope you conserved a lot of energy.
Drew good luck with learning the new car. rain will get new car dirty :(
Don hope cake turned out, hope knee holds up. Still hoping for car to be sold.
Buppies glad I am not buying a car.
Steve 5 months is a long time to wait!
RNG hope rain happens, good news on tax front, and hope you got the weeds sprayed.
Ken sorry leaner is not down, hope igniter fixes furnace.
Drew when I see party line votes I suspect that there is no compelling reason to do whatever is voted on. RNG is the most enlightened Californian I talk with.
Bird hope pruning went well.
Paul sounds like government make work program :( hope you found something useful and interesting
PJ sorry about the furniture issues. It has been so long since I have had real maple syrup I forget what it taste like.
David sorry about leak, hope PO run went well.
Thomas good to hear skidder almost done, hope you survive mud season.
Don good to hear knee held up, neat river, always was sucker for water :)
Randy(wag) hope meeting was fun. 4.5mm much more water :)
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle's daughter/friend PT from Covid, /mom recovery, living alone, Bird/aging issues/, Don /mom's pipeline process, Randy/FIL living alone adjustments /MIL Covid /son's FIL death /new cancer surgeries /cataract surgery, Roy /palpitations, /angina /UTI, Billy /wife fall, David(moss) /remodel /divorce, Buppies /new skin cancer surgery and recovery, /wife head wound healing, Thomas/gout, Phil /reflux, /wife's eyes, Steppenwolfe/son-auto immune disorder, Grev/wife's eye, Ted/knee recovery/retirement, /family issues, Doug and wife/health issues/nerve and pain/ wife's eyes /rib, Ken/aunt fall injuries, David(sadamo)/Sophie's new eye surgery follow up, Chris/neighbor's granddaughter and Covid issues, Scaredy/injuries from fall, Paul/ wife's disc issues /dog seizure, Gale and KY/ tornado victims, Mike /5 year plan, Dennis/ brother "alligallyitus" and improving, James /wife's fall and recovery, Drew /brother's wife Covid, Ukraine war, and Country.
stay safe and healthy you all.

/ Good morning!!!! #147,354  
Don hope cake turned out, Still hoping for car to be sold.
My wife's InstantPot cooking Demonstration of the chocolate cake with orange icing went really well. There were 41 people there and when the cake samples were given out at the end of the presentation many came back for seconds.

The car selling is hitting a few snags. They are saying the pics are blurry and want closeups of all scratches and dings. Since I'll run back to Mom's when she needs groceries it will be another week or so. This is the second time the pics were not good enough I'm starting to have a bad feeling about them.

/ Good morning!!!! #147,355  
Off today. Temp got up to 82-84F

Got a wild hair a couple of days ago and decided our kitchen cabinets needed to be sanded and a fresh coat of polyurethane Min Wax put on them. I had the son sanding beside me, the daughter was painting. I don't believe I've been up and down on my knees so much since installing a floor...Only got about 70% of them done....and I'm not even dealing with the upper cabinets. Only the lower ones. I wish they would have used polyurethane to cover them when they were new. Whew, I'm wore out. Had to take a couple of ibuprofen, which I try not to do, to help the back and aching muscles.

Church youth group tonight was good. Got my buddy to play Rocky Raccoon on my 12 string while I sang. Nobody ran off (or very far that is..) :) Then he started on "While my guitar gently weeps" but his pregnant wife called him.....gotta do whatever a pregnant wife wants...and fast!

My son's birthday is tomorrow (St. Patrick's day boy). I'm taking him and a few friends to a movie about an hours drive away. Then back home for cake and ice cream.

When cleaning the aquarium on Monday, we put a bucket of dirty aquarium water on our blueberry bush. It didn't look so great and we were wondering if we killed another one...Today it is budding all over. woo hoo.

Fresh maple syrup is like gold. It's been a few months, but they still had it on the shelf back then. I'd trade an avocado (scarce and $$$) for some. To be honest, I get the cheap stuff to help feed all the hungry mouths around here.

Prayers for Buppies, our team, our country and for Ukraine.

/ Good morning!!!! #147,356  
My wife's InstantPot cooking Demonstration of the chocolate cake with orange icing went really well. There were 41 people there and when the cake samples were given out at the end of the presentation many came back for seconds.

The car selling is hitting a few snags. They are saying the pics are blurry and want closeups of all scratches and dings. Since I'll run back to Mom's when she needs groceries it will be another week or so. This is the second time the pics were not good enough I'm starting to have a bad feeling about them.
Don, I'd like to be a fly on the wall to hear what you tell them if they don't give you the money like they've been saying. Hope it's not a Bait and Switch like they do with advertising.

/ Good morning!!!! #147,358  
I’ve read bad reviews of carvana. No first hand experience.
I did trade in my first tractor L3130 with just a few pics, they (Barlows in Ky) took it when they delivered my new one (L3940)

/ Good morning!!!! #147,359  
I taught the Bible class tonight, it went well.

Been looking at the newly acquired genealogy info. I sent back updates to my family info in it.