Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #14,911  
sodamo; It night have been Thunderbird. That was a cheap wine in the region. It falls into the same catagory as MD 20/20, Boone's Farm, and Ripple!

That's the one LOL - never ventured again.

But reminds me of a story.
My wife was happy with Boones Farm, even Ripple when we started dating. A few years after we married, I was stationed in Germany, befriended a local guy who was really good about wines. Not only did we go to vineyards and wineries, but bought the good stuff by the case. Always appropriately sampled :)
So then Soph's Dad ends up in the hospital, serious enough to warrant emergency leave and a trip back. So naturally when the flight attendant offers a wine, dear wife graciously accepts. Never forget she raised glass to lips, sips, and practically blows it out, then says, She can't believe they think this is wine. Guess she had come a long way from Boones Farm LOL

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #14,912  
Nice day here today mid 80s for high but very high humidity 80s again tomorrow then rain and cooler for Monday. Got front yard aerated rest tomorrow then overseeding before rain on Monday. No frosts now before first of November so good time to start the new seeds. Good evening

/ Good morning!!!! #14,913  
56 degrees and 50% chance of rain today! Going to be a run around day today for all of us
Daughter arrived yesterday afternoon so we had a great day for sure!
It's our son(s) birthday too so we will have a party for them later today darn busy time around here!

/ Good morning!!!! #14,914  
It is a wonderful feeling to be welcomed into a new family (again).

It is one thing to be friends with someone, an another thing altogether to live in their house.

Truly these amazing people who keep helping me humble me and make me strive to be a better man.

Happy Sunday y'all!

Be well & God Bless.

David

/ Good morning!!!! #14,915  
2013-10-06, 0705

50 right now and a high of 59 predicted. Looks like a rainy day ahead of us.

Head to Maine today. Going to pick up an Eagle Plow for my Gator. Buying a used one off a fellow TBNer...

/ Good morning!!!! #14,917  

It is one thing to be friends with someone, an another thing altogether to live in their house.

Truly these amazing people who keep helping me humble me and make me strive to be a better man.

Happy Sunday y'all!

Be well & God Bless.

David

Way to go David love the attitude thinking positive will change things for the better. God bless you, be safe today and enjoy your time with the young one today. What I said yesterday was not meant to hurt only to help, others took offense glad you did not. Be safe my friend

/ Good morning!!!! #14,918  
Another warm day high in 80s before rain storms and cooler temperatures tonight and tomorrow. More work in yard today remaining three and a half acres to aerate and overseed love working in the yard you know. No real cold weather on the horizon thru first November not even a frost, looks like a mild one for us so far but only rain besides tonight and tomorrow dry until then. After such a cool and wet summer who would have thought. Good Morning

/ Good morning!!!! #14,919  
That's the one LOL - never ventured again.

But reminds me of a story.
My wife was happy with Boones Farm, even Ripple when we started dating. A few years after we married, I was stationed in Germany, befriended a local guy who was really good about wines. Not only did we go to vineyards and wineries, but bought the good stuff by the case. Always appropriately sampled :)
So then Soph's Dad ends up in the hospital, serious enough to warrant emergency leave and a trip back. So naturally when the flight attendant offers a wine, dear wife graciously accepts. Never forget she raised glass to lips, sips, and practically blows it out, then says, She can't believe they think this is wine. Guess she had come a long way from Boones Farm LOL

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

That is funny! I love a good Riesling, but can still drink the MD 20/20, or almost any cheap booze! It wouldn't be good for me to have a solely filet mignon taste in booze, with a peanut butter budget! :laughing:

/ Good morning!!!! #14,920  

Happy Sunday y'all!

Be well & God Bless.

David

Much better, mossflower! Like others have mentioned, while this isn't easy for you, at all, at least your kids are healthy, and you are too. Life can be hard on everyone, at times. I honestly believe, putting a smile on your face and a song in your heart makes the rough times easier. At least, it has helped me get through them. And smile is contagious! Next time you are in public, make sure you are smiling, and see how many more will smile too!

And, from a woman's perspective, a guy who smiling is much more attractive than one that isn't. (I believe the same can be said for a gal.) Maybe that will help in your quest to keep your family together. If not, then if you are always smiling, you will drive her crazy! Either way, you win on all counts!

I also believe that the girls will be better, if you are smiling and happy. They have to be under stress with all of this too. If you show them that you are coping, and will always be able to cope for them, it will give them the stability they will need, no matter the outcome.

And yes, I do know how hard it can be at times to put on that smile. But I have found, putting on the smile, and even faking being happy, can change your mood and you will become happy.

You didn't ask, but that is my :2cents:. Might not be worth much, but it is a viewpoint from a gal. Have a great Sunday, being a parent to your youngest!