Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #150,011  
77 and bright sun, weather forecast totally wrong, no rain, but storms due in later, tail end of system but basically it fell apart before it got here.

Don, do you use olive oil with the wine vinegar?
NEVER!

"NO OIL! Not even olive oil, which goes against a lot of other advice out there about so-called good fats. The reality is that oils are extremely low in terms of nutritive value. They contain no fiber, no minerals and are 100% fat calories. Both the mono unsaturated and saturated fat contained in oils is harmful to the endothelium, the innermost lining of the artery, and that injury is the gateway to vascular disease. It doesn’t matter whether it’s olive oil, corn oil, coconut oil, canola oil, or any other kind. Avoid ALL oil."

IT ALSO CAUSES CHEST PAIN.

/ Good morning!!!! #150,012  
1” of rain, still pouring and hail from 1/4” to a few over an inch.
IMG_0156.JPG

/ Good morning!!!! #150,014  
View attachment 746141

Got the new kitten. It’s momma already was in once to visit.
Sweet!!!
Never was a cat guy (prefer dogs), but stepdaughter has two and I take care of them now and then...definitely loving those kitties (both full grown) So, we got Margeaux...who's just a big (70-80 pound) puppy and Ollie and Abbie

/ Good morning!!!! #150,016  
   / Good morning!!!! #150,018  
Toppop, those are wonderful pics of your grandson. Must be great fun to watch and root for him.

before I started a boring hour of stuffing envelopes for a fund drive at church, I weeded one of the gardens there, having thought it would have rained like mad
before hand. But rain held off until after 6pm, so the weeding was terribly hard, had to beat on weeds with a sharpened loop weeder, very rocky, not what I should be doing and
my swollen wrists are now talking to me. So I only did half. Have to know when to fold them.

.31 inches of rain

Cats or dogs, all your pics are great. Likely a bunch of pampered pets, which is good

/ Good morning!!!! #150,019  
Top pop, great baseball pics. I just gave away a catcher gear set.