Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #150,881  
This is Ringo, on edge and ready to strike, or take a nap. He’s just over 22lbs.
IMG_0169.JPG

/ Good morning!!!! #150,884  
No, paralyzed by indecision

So I just ordered the RV one, and the Ethernet adapter and longer cable.

If I could just cancel my dish network that I don’t watch. However, my dad does.

/ Good morning!!!! #150,886  
So I just ordered the RV one, and the Ethernet adapter and longer cable.

If I could just cancel my dish network that I don’t watch. However, my dad does.

Great, so far, I’m impressed. A few outages, but no worse than AT&T and for a bit last night I saw 300+ speeds. 135 right now, but they vary a lot.

/ Good morning!!!! #150,888  
Gas and diesel are up $0.30 since Monday locally $4.59 regular, $5.59 diesel

/ Good morning!!!! #150,889  
That’s pretty much what they are here

/ Good morning!!!! #150,890  
63F and partly cloudy @ 20:45, heading down to a low of 53F overnight. Will be good open window sleeping weather ... (y)

After getting everything in the house seedling-wise watered I did indeed head up to the shop and commenced to chiseling out the front axle pivot bushing:

IMG_1742 copy.jpg

Got it done just as The Woman was heading out to Jimmy John's to get what She referred to as Her "breakfast/lunch/dinner":

IMG_1743 copy.jpg

While She was doing that I put a grey stone in the die grinder and smoothed out the raised part of the gouges in casting bore from the chisel. Followed that up with a coarse emery cloth to clean it all up.

When She got back we headed over to the local dealer for the bushing. Once I paid for it at the parts counter I walked over into the Service Department and told the Service Manager I was back to have him press the bushing in and handed him everything.

He removed the new bushing from the package and started pushing it in ... with his fingers ...

:eek:

Bore must have a slight taper to it because it stopped going in so easily and he said "Back in a minute ..." and walked out into the shop.

Probably wasn't gone but a couple of minutes before he returned with the new bushing pressed in all the way and seated against the bottom of the bore:

IMG_1748 copy.jpg

Asked him how much I owed and he kinda snorted, waved his hand at me, and said "Nothing ..."

At which point I thanked him profusely and headed back out to the car where The Woman was waiting.

I was greeted with "Oh No ! ... this can't be good ... you still have your part !"

I had prepared Her for the possibility that this being in the height of the season, that they might not be able to get to it right away ... ;)

Nope, it's all good.

As we left the parking lot and headed north on Collier, the sun was now shining and it was all blue skies.

We stopped by Ace Hardware on the way back and I grabbed 6 stainless pan head screws for the new hose bibs and a PVC tee for the tube feeders.

Once we got home we had our dinner, splitting one of Jimmy's small subs and then She went out to weed some more and I stayed in watching the evening news and letting my food digest.

While I was doing that Amazon apparently dropped off the order.

Gonna grab a shower, then might do some more transplanting of seedlings later.

Hope everyone had a great day ... (y)