Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #152,671  
63F light rain least to early morning...much needed.

Been so so day...critter food run fill up pickup :oops: 20 cents gallon cheaper than couple weeks ago...just going to numb it rest of evening.

Enjoy your day all.

/ Good morning!!!! #152,672  
Randy (y) looking forward to your posting. :)

/ Good morning!!!! #152,673  
Good question, Don.

Yes, there are:

Law section

(a) A person is liable for physical invasion of privacy when the person knowingly enters onto the land or into the airspace above the land of another person without permission or otherwise commits a trespass in order to capture any type of visual image, sound recording, or other physical impression of the plaintiff engaging in a private, personal, or familial activity and the invasion occurs in a manner that is offensive to a reasonable person.
(b) A person is liable for constructive invasion of privacy when the person attempts to capture, in a manner that is offensive to a reasonable person, any type of visual image, sound recording, or other physical impression of the plaintiff engaging in a private, personal, or familial activity, through the use of any device, regardless of whether there is a physical trespass, if this image, sound recording, or other physical impression could not have been achieved without a trespass unless the device was used.
(c) An assault or false imprisonment committed with the intent to capture any type of visual image, sound recording, or other physical impression of the plaintiff is subject to subdivisions (d), (e), and (h).
(d) A person who commits any act described in subdivision (a), (b), or (c) is liable for up to three times the amount of any general and special damages that are proximately caused by the violation of this section. This person may also be liable for punitive damages, subject to proof according to Section 3294. If the plaintiff proves that the invasion of privacy was committed for a commercial purpose, the person shall also be subject to disgorgement to the plaintiff of any proceeds or other consideration obtained as a result of the violation of this section. A person who comes within the description of this subdivision is also subject to a civil fine of not less than five thousand dollars ($5,000) and not more than fifty thousand dollars ($50,000).
Next Question: How will you prove the drone belongs to your neighbor?

/ Good morning!!!! #152,674  
Thomas - i see what you did there :)

BEF - son is confused with engine noises perhaps, oh well

/ Good morning!!!! #152,676  
BEF - wow that's weird. We had a low flying police chopper flying over the house at 100 feet recently. That thing was noisy at such a low altitude.

/ Good morning!!!! #152,678  
We are in the flight path of the AFB out here. I can tell the difference between Blackhawks, Ospreys, Chinooks, and the local police Huey before they are seen. Usually can spot them about 8-10 miles out. When there are 5-6 in formation, it feels like a minor earthquake!

Thank goodness, it doesn't happen too often at night!

/ Good morning!!!! #152,679  
BEF - wow that's weird. We had a low flying police chopper flying over the house at 100 feet recently. That thing was noisy at such a low altitude.

I have had medivac helicopter land next door, so I thought maybe that was it.
We also get camp David copters going over. I should mow a sign encouraging Brandon in my field.

FB just made a major change to public group pages, which I found out about with a spam advertisement in a group I run. Anyone can now automatically join, no more requests to join. I like the request method, as I only allow wholesome family types to join, based on their profiles. Might have to make my group private. I have 4500 members.

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #152,680  
Mulch project is done! 2 bags to spare.... I don't have any spares left. Just tuckered out. Barely a breeze until about an hour I finished... just my luck. I am just glad it's done. It was definitely harder and more physical that I thought it was going to be.

Tomorrow just might have to be a recovery day.... or just some easy puttering around. I might try out the new pressure washer.

Burgers and fries hit the spot for dinner. Can't decide on sherbet or IC this evening. Max won't complain either way.....