Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #153,272  
Larry Darro, wow flash from the past. Used to go camping out back in Florida, lived a very interesting life.
wonder how he is now?

unless the wheel lug bolts all got loose and aggravated that rim, which is hard to believe, with under 300 hours on that tractor,
not a plus for Kubota engineering. maybe go up a 16th on the steel thickness? Or reinforce the holes.
Buckeye, was that tractor involved in anything "interesting"?

/ Good morning!!!! #153,273  
Don . . . How do you know when brownie done?
The batter is thick like icing. They have always been done after 30 minutes in a 350˚ oven. You can also do the tooth pick test. Insert a toothpick in the middle, if it comes out clean they are done.

/ Good morning!!!! #153,274  
txdon - hope that you get the rain that you need (we've had the 40 days straight recently),

txdon - are the hearing aids covered as a medical expense, or at least a medical expense credit on taxes ?
Scaredychicken, dosen't your recliner have an emergency battery back-up. My mothers does, that reminds me I need to check that battery.

Only .02" rain the last month here, none forecasted, anything not irrigated is brown.

Hearing aids are covered by my insurance to a max of $500 (less than 1/3 of cost). Medical deductions need to be more to utilize them for a tax deduction as the standard deduction is a better deal.

/ Good morning!!!! #153,275  
Don, thanks for pics. I bet there really is a vegan alternative to most foods.
on the continuum from eating tbone steaks every night (normal for Texas, right?) to nothing but tofu,
I wonder how far one needs to go before health improves.
I'm guessing not very far, just watch cholesterol and other lab results carefully.

need to buy megamillions ticket today.
start thinking about what new tractor you want.
I'm buying.
yes, it comes with a grapple. And Top n tilt. And 5 rear remotes.
We don't eat tofu here.

This week is the
WFPB potluck, It wisely has been moved from an outdoor pavilion to the cool A/C activity center. So far 30 people have RSVPed.

The golf cart garage can be cleared out in about 10 minutes to accommodate the new tractor. Waiting anxiously.

76˚F heading over 100˚ again today. Beyond the back yard, golf sprinklers are shooting 50' keeping them green with reclaimed water.

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #153,277  
Morning all, looks like today will be the last 90 deg day as the temps are going up.
Not quite the >100, but hot enough for us northerners.

Worked on the guitar fret and got it in and sanded to match the others.
Pool still needs some work, out of balance due to the rains....

Next stop in Europe was Venice, again by high speed train. 5.5 hours from Naples to Venice at up to 300km/hour

Last cave at Capri-heart shape at back and line of boats to go in.
20220630_143543.jpg

What a taxi looks like in Venice
20220701_152334.jpg

20220701_153054.jpg

The famous Rialto bridge- our hotel was right behind this about 50 feet or so.
20220701_153746.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #153,278  
Good Morning.
It’s 75 and a low overcast, dew point is 74, so it’s another sticky one. Got .02” of rain overnight, might get a bit more today.

After the boys left yesterday, I went to lunch with son and grandson, and puttered around the shop sorting out PA gear and loading it into the truck. Took the trials bike for a ride, hadn’t done that in a while.

Not much scheduled for today, I’m going to do the manual J heat load calculations for a friend so that he can get his building permit, hopefully he has collected all the data that I need, a lot of it isn’t on the typical plans.

Still no need to mow, but some rain could change that in a hurry. Forecast for the week is dry and upper 90’s though. Always a chance of an afternoon thunderstorm though.

Looks like a blueberry muffin for breakfast and then on with the day.

/ Good morning!!!! #153,279  
Morning all, looks like today will be the last 90 deg day as the temps are going up.
Not quite the >100, but hot enough for us northerners.

Worked on the guitar fret and got it in and sanded to match the others.
Pool still needs some work, out of balance due to the rains....

Next stop in Europe was Venice, again by high speed train. 5.5 hours from Naples to Venice at up to 300km/hour

Last cave at Capri-heart shape at back and line of boats to go in.
View attachment 754762

What a taxi looks like in Venice
View attachment 754763
View attachment 754764

The famous Rialto bridge- our hotel was right behind this about 50 feet or so.
View attachment 754765
I really enjoy your pictures and they take me back to my Navy shore duty which was at a Navy Air Facility (NAF) in Naples (Bella Napoli).
Rome was cool...but I thought Venice was dingy...
Did you get to Florence? That is a beautiful city!!

/ Good morning!!!! #153,280  
Larry Darro, wow flash from the past. Used to go camping out back in Florida, lived a very interesting life.
wonder how he is now?

unless the wheel lug bolts all got loose and aggravated that rim, which is hard to believe, with under 300 hours on that tractor,
not a plus for Kubota engineering. maybe go up a 16th on the steel thickness? Or reinforce the holes.
Buckeye, was that tractor involved in anything "interesting"?

I believe it did probably get loose enough. I have seen others have the same issue here on TBN.
Nothing “interesting” with the tractor. Bought it for the BH to install my geothermal lines. That job alone paid for it.
20111217_MD_Geo_b_3106.jpg

Only took BH off twice. Most usage is to unload pellets and bring them from barn to house. And occasional grapple work.
IMG_3916.JPG