Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #153,471  
Wishing you many many more trips around the sun Kyle. :)

/ Good morning!!!! #153,472  
84F clear sky,temps was 93F around 2pm HEAVY rains for about 15+ mins. :eek: good chance of another down pur around 7pm.

Today WAS to be my 4 hour short day at pt. job sooo turn into 10 hours boss more than happy the tasks are done...boss man said " he must have another pimple on his @ss lazy little bastard" that's his 25 year old son.:oops:

I think this evening since good chance of rain let mother nature give me good soaking while setting on the deck...I've done this many times over the years...have you??

Enjoy the evening all.

/ Good morning!!!! #153,476  
Plan at this point is get everything hooked up to the point that it can be driven (without the operator deck/floor installed)
Gives me the mental image of you "Flintstoning" your tractor :) Like one of the cartoon characters drawn by Drew's brother.

/ Good morning!!!! #153,477  
Gives me the mental image of you "Flintstoning" your tractor :) Like one of the cartoon characters drawn by Drew's brother.
Newbury, these are just for you. I had to get permission first. Yes, they are copyrighted and protected. But enjoy. My BIL is quite a talent and he got the idea here doing my avatar
of my reaching up into an apple tree. But he has done other books, something about dolphins. Just for his grandchildren, his four favorite readers who grandpop still gets to read to.

just polished off second half of sandwich from lunch, Cubano sandwich made with fairly thick slices of seasoned pork, lots of pickles and they bake their own bread.
Am pleasantly stuffed after half a sandwich.

now didn't someone mention ice cream? If I get sharp things stuck in me, reward myself with ice cream. Sound like a plan

Attachments

• IMG_1089 (1).JPG
    IMG_1089 (1).JPG
    2 MB · Views: 65
  • IMG_1088 (1).JPG
    IMG_1088 (1).JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 64
  • IMG_1086 (1).JPG
    IMG_1086 (1).JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 66
   / Good morning!!!! #153,478  
. I've seen Leland Sklar complain on his YT channel about having bass play along videos removed because of copyright violations, on songs where he did the original recordings..

Lee is my hero and favorite bassist. And a very interesting guy overall. His videos are excellent tools if you have to cover a song that he played on.
I just had to play Jackson Browne’s Dr My Eyes and watched him play it. There was some discussion about what key the song was in, and I said without a doubt, I was playing it in the same key as Lee.
But he is pretty outspoken on videos being taken down.

/ Good morning!!!! #153,480  
Got 1000 SS/EPDM washers threaded onto the 1/4x6 lag bolts for my roof

that sure earned you a cold one. Few more to go?...

David your dog pics are great, sure are a nice part of the family. Very relaxed dogs, maybe it's the Hawaiian air?

neck feels pretty good, no surprise with a gallon of local pumped in there, sandwich was simply awesome
and the mint chocolate chip ice cream went down with a lovely chill.
Life is good