Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #156,891  
51 outside this AM, heading to mid 60's. More rain and just a yucky grey day. Seems like forever ago that the sun was out here.

Will go get my alligator booster today. Wow. Exciting day ahead. LOL. I'll make a beer run at the same time. I stopped drinking altogether for like three months, just to see if I could make a difference in body mass, aches and pains and or mental alertness. Well, it ain't the beer. Must be old age creeping in. LOL.

Eagle showed up again, daughter seems to have got some pics, not Nat-Geo quality. She and the SO are a little disappointed. I ventured out to the back and sure enough, dead racoon was back there. I moved it to a higher spot and better picture setting, hope the Eagle returns today. LOL.

I have some candidates for firewood. Need to get busy and get the equipment together.

Hope all have a good day and get healthy to those ailing.

/ Good morning!!!! #156,892  
2022-10-05, 0634

46° right now, but sure feels colder...wearing jeans, tee-shirt and a shirt-jacket right now. High in the upper 60's today.
Need to do some grocery shopping this afternoon...
Work...well, work is work. I have one customer who has been a real PITA during an audit. Plant manager was initially upset for how I was handling the audit...once he (plant manager) got a taste of this auditor, he was all cool...agreed, this auditor is a chickenshit a-hole.
We come across auditors like this now and then. If this case, I don't think he has much going on and he's milking this audit...

/ Good morning!!!! #156,893  
Good Morning!!!! 68F @ 4:00AM.
Plentiful sunshine. High 89F. Winds light and variable.

Sheesh, you folks are nothing if not prolific. Looks like I'm something like 30 pages behind, and not likely I'll catch up. So appologies in advance if I miss something...

Had a great time on the trip, but things didn't go exactly as planned. Had some issues with the charging system on the bike, and my Lompoc friend had a recent dog bite on their clutch hand, so we ended up truck camping with the Airheads. But that meant we spent Friday and Saturday visiting lots of sights, like the General Sherman tree (largest volume tree in the world), Grant Grove (4th largest tree), Giant Forest Museum, Moro Rock (we didn't climb it, but are thinking about it for next year), and lots of overlooks and short hikes. We were worn out every day, and my legs are still sore...

Replaced the alternator on the bike Sunday night, helped my friend with a few little fixits around the house Monday, and had a relatively tame ride home yesterday. I did run into one short stoppage just south of Tres Pinos where a truck carrying a load of carrots over turned. There were two wheel tracks through the foot deep layer of carrots on the road, and I was glad I was on a dual sport bike as traction was a bit scarse.

I'll post a few pics as I get a chance later today.

I noticed that the mailbox was stuffed full when I got home, but the door was left hanging open. Odd, as it's a locking door. On looking closer, it had been pried open, but the mailman just kept stuffing mail into it anyway. Not sure if I lost anything or not, but maybe something will show up on the security cams.

Happy Hump Day, folks!

/ Good morning!!!! #156,894  
Good morning,

46 going to 64. Fired up to get the chill out of living room

Ordered lumber from HD yesterday to pick up later today for the new firewood shed that will be located to block out the tree cutting neighbor. Needed more firewood storage anyway and beating the price increase from the hurricane is a good thing.
The ignition coil for the chainsaw should be delivered today.
At the dentist yesterday wife had an impression made for porcelain overlay on a tooth.
One of our kids got eviction notice yesterday for the apartment so trying to help her get that cleared up. She starts a second job this week to get back to solvency.
Was clicking on new posts on here and it came up in Chinese characters. When going to forum it was normal. Not sure what happened here?
Daughter that needs hip replacement surgery is now scheduled for October 31. She is scheduled to go home same day.
It is not raining right now so this is a good time to walk a few miles with the dog while wife sleeps in

IMG_1100.jpeg

/ Good morning!!!! #156,895  
49 high of 73 today been cloudy all week hopefully better today. Alien prayers sent for wife nice to be a grand dad.

Prayers for all our Country

/ Good morning!!!! #156,896  
PJ been something in news about OPEC cutting production and rising prices

/ Good morning!!!! #156,897  
38°F and clear skies this morning, going up to 79° today.

Noticed yesterday morning that someone was kind enough to leave some big, deep ruts at the top of the driveway. Checked the camera, but no big delivery trucks. A certain someone was noticeably quiet when I brought it up yesterday evening, though.

Nothing like someone who is obviously going out of their way to try to justify their job, eh Roy?

Good morning, gents.

/ Good morning!!!! #156,898  
Morning all, 55 and some more rain

Alien - congrats with a new grandbaby on the way

Mostly - glad surgery went well

RNG - sounds like another interesting trip - sorry about the mailbox

meetings, meetings, meetings.
hope your days are better.

/ Good morning!!!! #156,900  
good morning all
back from hospital and a ton of lab tests. I think she filled four bottles; got there when they opened at 6:15am and thankfully no line.
weather station says this last bout of wet weather racked up 5.39 inches of rain. That will sure hold us for a while, and thankfully it did little damage due
to low winds. Still more showers this afternoon, then clear weather for next week, and much colder nights.

no plans for today, did food shopping on way home, headed out to check on tomatoes. I cut up a bunch last night and made sauce for meatballs, came out really well.
That will be my lunch today. I add Prego no sugar added sauce to the mix, only brand I can find without added sugar. I don't like sweet tomato sauce, rather have some bite to it.