Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #159,981  
Curious as to why you don't have/use a headlamp type torch (flashlight) for these occasions? I have two or three around the house/property for when I need both hands free.
Good point, Randy. I've been very happy with a XPH34R headlamp from Coast Products. Not cheap, but it's very, very bright, the battery is rechargeable, and the strap is very comfortable. Poke around a bit on their site and you'll be offered a 20% discount if you sign up for their mailing list; you'll get mailings occasionally that'll give you even bigger discounts. They sell other tools as well, all at very competitive prices.

/ Good morning!!!! #159,982  
Good evening all. 30ºFfor the start, partly cloudy sky, light breeze. Moderate wind, Sky went to overcast about noon, and high temp was 50ºF. Insert ashes and fire then putter to start day. Wife had eye dr appt., so trip to town for it and lunch and grocery stop. Bike ride after lunch then nap. Need to get Christmas lights up.
Drew, you may get a good idea how long generator will run on 1 propane tank.
Bill hope dump run completed successfully.
Ron glad fridge repaired. I thought they were supposed to recover the freon. Nice group of birds on feeder.
Drew glad genny carrying the load. sorry about noise, hope dentist does not make headache worse.
Frits good luck with chainsaw and daughter's car repair.
Phil hope no damage from storm. Please PM me as to why you think wood stoves more dangerous. Hope the machine clean went well. I can't believe price of Kerosene either.
Mike hope stove restart with out problems. Glad you were able to start on Christmas lights. Hope flu shot works well.
Kilroy I presume you had premix in the outboard tank I guess that does not mess with generator too much.
Buppies thank you for the update.
Kilroy good to hear all chickens went in. Sorry experiment did not have better results. Nice to hear sawmill operations improving.
Billy wow no break-in. During my scouting days we did a lot of hikes and break-in of boots important to hiking comfort. Glad visit with your mom was good. Hope assembly had no problems.
Drew glad no oil level problem.
Chris I would be afraid of what would happen to hose and washer.
Don please keep me posted, did cardio dr calcaulate your max HR. Propane normally sells by gallon. Limit the fill to 0% to allow proper operation and expansion room.
RNG Glad you are getting the rain. Sorry about truck tire price.
Mark weather sounds nice.
Ken sorry you lost power from wind last night. Hope panel project progresses.
Rich sorry about not much sleep. Does cat climb in tree?
PJ glad you got door problem fixed. Enjoy your time off for good behavior :)
Scaredy thats normal for many of us :)
RS Don't feel bad wife usually goes with me. I think she like to get out of the house, but also does like for me to be unsupervised ;) Hope today has plenty progress.
Bird Gaines vill gas $2.619/gal. Saw diesel 4.099/gal
David sorry about starter rope.
Thomas 14 hr not part time.
Dennis Sorry about guy from Church with dementia. prayer for his family sent. Congrats on miles. don't run out of gas.
Randy(wag) glad things are under control.
Frits thanks for posting pic :)
Dennis my money is on both of them clinbing the tree and knocking off ornaments.
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle /Daughter, /mom's breathing, /learning new job, /friends upcoming new baby, Bird /aging issues, Roy /passed away, /wife ankle,recover from getting sick, Don /brother medical procedure, Ron /broken arm and heart, Billy /mom hypertension & congestive heart failure, David(moss) /remodel, /divorce, Buppies /new skin cancer spot and treatment, /elbow healing, /wife knee healing, Thomas /gout, /wife's pain, Phil /reflux, /wife's eyes and fall, Frits/ daughters hip replacement /veteran son with mental issues, Ken /dad possible dementia, /uncle's surgery, Steppenwolfe /son-auto immune disorder, Grev /wife's eye, Ted /knee recovery, /retirement & disability red tape, /family issues, /wife feeling bad, Lou / eye issues, Doug and wife/health issues, / hand nerve and surgery, / wife headaches and heart eval, / David(sadamo)/Sophie's new eye surgery recovery, Chris /neighbor's granddaughter and Covid issues, Scaredy/shoulder dislocation, /wife not feeling well, /marriage not doing well, / friend stop drinking, Paul/ wife's healing from back surgery, Dennis /retirement, /coughing, /neighbor issues, /land development, / brother "alligallyitus" and back in hospital, Drew /foot heel issues, /friend's wife cancer diagnosis and recovery, mike /wife's surgery, Scotty, /back pain, Frits /daughter recovery from surgery, Helogabals /second opinion, /wife's friend situation, Mark /wife colon surgery, Fatjay /father broken hip, Ukraine war, and Country.

/ Good morning!!!! #159,983  
No coffee this morning. 31° with cloudy skies this morning. Heading to 44° with cloudy skies. Grocery shopping went well. Finished cleaning up shop. Laid down on couch for a nap around 4 pm. Woke up at 12:30 this morning. Will need another nap this afternoon. Dr appointment this morning. Then some yard cleanup from wind storm Wednesday.
Time for a water break.
iLJ8f1z.jpg

PJ, hope your new job works out better than old one.

Drew, is power back on? Teeth all fixed?

Riptides, prayers and best wishes and for wife.

Everyone stay safe and well.

Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #159,984  
Nice picture Ron

storm brewing for east coast December 9th to 12th somebody’s going to get hammered

Quite chilly this morning 29 no wind so not so bad rain tomorrow

Prayers for Riptides wife Ron’s sister all others silent or spoken our Country

/ Good morning!!!! #159,985  
Good Morning all, 24 going to 47 today. Forgot to blow out our hoses after using them. All frozen now
Going for our cardiologist appointment today.
Yesterday was cleaning up and changing passwords and deleting sites no longer used. The MAC creates long and complex passwords
For headlamp use LEDLENSER adjustable from 60 lumens to 1000 lumens and also can adjust the beam for spread or focus.

IMG_1329.jpeg

/ Good morning!!!! #159,986  
25 outside this AM, should get to 50.

First time in my life I got a Flu shot. And first shot in forever that actually hurt. Wife is going into "no sick" mode. Doesn't want to catch anything. I get that. Starting to see chinks in her armor too. Breaks my heart.

Need to go restart the wood stove this AM.

Hope all have a great start to the weekend. Be safe.

/ Good morning!!!! #159,987  
wngsprd that mercedes you saw is some kind of car

/ Good morning!!!! #159,988  
riptides I hate flu shots always get sick

/ Good morning!!!! #159,989  
Need to get more firewood stacked. We have 10 cords to stack up that is for next year or later. Always using all available areas to stack wood where it can be dry from rain. Building a 10 by 24 ft shed on the pad behind the house that is close to the kitchen. Also using another shed holding 4 or 5 cords and the airline baggage carts hold several cords as well.The area under the overhandg on the bank barn is also used. It can hold 3 rows but usually limit it to 2 rows to prevent rain splash on the bottom layers.

IMG_0109.JPG

/ Good morning!!!! #159,990  
that's one very cool piece of German lighting, 1000 lumens way more than my 600 lumen yellow plastic flashlight that just seems to fit
nicely in my hand. First I have to go down dark stairs into a dark basement, but after I get over next to the panel, I have multiple battery operated LED lights.
And of course once I throw the interconnect breaker bringing in the gen power, the basement lights go on.

bottom line, I've never worn one in my life. Sounds like a good idea. But with one hand on the light and the other hand on the railing
I've done ok. I can always add more battery operated lights, they are cheap and effective.

Frits, that wood pile is a thing of beauty.