Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #161,811  
Had my annual eye exam today. She said she can't make me see any better due to cataracts, getting worse. I have pretty decent vision currently, so it's something to get done in the future. I was even considering cancelling the exam, but with insurance it was gonna be free anyway. She put those dilating drops in, which lasted 2 hours. With the sun out and snow on the ground, I was about blinded. Uggh! I stopped at Wallyworld, while I was out. I went in for bird food but ended up spending $150 on groceries. I don't shop there very often. I'm thinking of getting a "water cooler" that uses the 4 - 5 gallon bottles. My well water has been decent, but has recently been leaving me with a "salty" taste. The county will test the water for free, but the results are rather limited (bacteria and nitrates only, I think).

/ Good morning!!!! #161,814  
29F over cast low 20's over night.

Short day at work follow by 2 stops for critter food.
Mrs. miss judge the last 2 steps on the step ladder fell hitting oak coffee table :oops: 2 bruise ribs 4" nasty cut...4 hour wait at ER.,she resting comfortably on couch one kitten beside her all the time like a nurse. :)

Plans for tonight...rattle some pots and pans make dinner follow by quite evening.

Enjoy your evening all

Attachments

• 12-28-22.jpg
    12-28-22.jpg
    590.3 KB · Views: 50
   / Good morning!!!! #161,818  
Thomas: nice kitty. Be sure to check often on the Mrs to be sure she's okay. I've done that on ladders a couple times, thinking I was on the last wrung, when I wasn't. Ouch!

/ Good morning!!!! #161,819  
Got in touch with an old coworker from 30+ years ago. He sold his place last year in the city, bought 39 acres about 20 some minutes from me and built a new house. His wife is retired teacher, he is still working. Gotta go visit. I asked him how many tractors he has.

/ Good morning!!!! #161,820  
Thomas, glad it did not go any worse. Wish Mrs speedy recovery and hopefully not too much pain.

The SW airline fiasco is huge. Anyone having family stuck at an airport?
Remember using SW when they first started going from Hobby airport Houston to Love Field Dallas.

One of our daughters brought us Peking Duck for dinner. Very nice surprise

Checked for damage found on the property. Only one small tree down but lots of tree shelter on the ground and the 20 ft barn sliding door was jammed on the bottom guide

Last edited: