Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #163,001  
28 high in 50s short cold spell in 50s and 60s most of week

Today is our 46th wedding anniversary she is a keeper

Prayers for all our country
Hope y'all are feeling better and having a wonderful anniversary!

My 12yo son told me "don't waste your time on watching Jurassic World Dominion"....said it would be over 2 hours of time I could never get back. And he's a big Jurassic series fan.

Let small dog out front this morning at 7:20am, and she came running back in barking. I looked out front, and saw nothing. I peeked out the back window and saw 2 coyotes walking away from our chicken coop. By the time I got some clothes on and my .17 HMR ready to shoot, I couldn't see them anymore. Keeping the rifle by the front door now. Need to get the shotgun out too.

PJS, how's your new job working out? Hope y'all are doing ok up there.

RNG, I would say its a fair trade after making your neighbor the bracket.

Frits, what vehicle did those tire tools go to? Neat pic about the dog sled teams. I'll bet they do see a lot of polar bears.

Rich, glad you got to spectate more and socialize. Have fun, enjoy your self, no worries. Sorry about the flat. I'll bet the Florida races were fun.

Church was great today.

I'm going to Doc tomorrow with hypertension problems. Seems to spike up every now and then. I wished I liked vegetables like Don does. I have been overeating and need to cut back, and watch what I eat. Some docs on youtube said to drink Beet Root juice. Anybody ever tried it?

Prayers for our team. Our country. Ukraine.

/ Good morning!!!! #163,002  
Good evening all. 44ºF for the start, partly cloudy, windy. Windy with brisk gusts (forecast to 40), Sky has been clouding up, and high temp was 65ºF. Chapel to start day, he mad Cream of wheat for breakfast. Swept front porch, and part og north sidewalk, can't tell it was don after the wind. Cleaned up kitchen got nap, adjusted shifters and lubed chain on bike. Went Celebration of Life for friend who's wife died Mid December, lot of people showed up.
Dennis good way to spend Saturday afternoon. You seem to getting into retirement mode :)
David nice progress on extension, must feel good reducing number of non-productive trailers.
Scaredy nice you got some seat time. prayers sent.
Ron moving something that has been same for 50 years will take muscle memory retraining. Nice cardinal.
Billy nice to have reminder as why you need more wood. Hope no problems with changing how you manage hikes.
Kilroy glad to hear Starlink mast up, and service is running. Nice pic and internet improvement. Hope you get your coffee machine working correctly.
Bill remember to store conserve energy so it is available later :)
Kilroy I can tell you are happy with the initial results.
Thomas hope you accomplished your agenda.
Dave hope no wind damage.
James that is cold!
Buppies congrats on 46 year. I hope you both are feeling better. And you have many more, prayers sent.
Jim sorry boat light removal did not get finished. Sorry about the wallet. Sorry about dog encounter, they rarely go well on bike rides. Glad you got the mole. Hope you can get tree out of way. Hope you can get cold air on t-stat fixed.
RNG good to hear tire fixed and back on tractor. Good luck with replacing oil lines. Nice to hear more room on desk.
Mike hope firewood harvest was successful. Good luck using those heavy sinks.
Ron nice looking lathe. How are the ways holding up?
Rich glad trip to FL good except for SC nail. Hope nothing important is getting delayed.
Ken glad son had day wrong early instead of late. Hope you go wire run. Good luck on jeep work. Hope you got some work done.
Kilroy have fun with lathe.
David hope you got section up. Glad you got to have dinner with friends.
Ted hope you get snow and no ice. Sorry about wind. Glad you had opportunity to meet fellow TBN person. Hope you had a good Sunday.
RS glad you enjoyed birthday dinner and celebration. Hope you got the important parts of agenda done.
Ted nice snow and glad less wind.
Don thanks for info, nice setup and pics
Frits yummy looking.
Buppies glad wife had good day.
Frits glad they were delicious. Hope car was done right after all the problems.
David looking good.
Paul glad you are finally finger printed. Glad Zoe does not shred your hands as much. Good luck with the rest of the transition to streaming services.
RS glad heater back working. good luck getting cat off lap.
Randy glad hay is moved and paid for. Good luck with tractor light repair.
Dennis good to hear good Sunday at church and home.
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle /Daughter, /mom's breathing, /learning new job, /friends upcoming new baby, /son's migraines, Bird /aging issues, Ron /broken arm and heart, Billy /mom hypertension & congestive heart failure, David(moss) /remodel, /divorce, Buppies /new skin cancer spot and treatment, /elbow healing, /wife knee healing, Thomas /gout, Phil /reflux, /wife's vioce, Frits /veteran son with mental issues, Ken /dad possible dementia, /uncle's surgery, Steppenwolfe /son-auto immune disorder, Grev /wife's eye, Ted /knee recovery, /retirement & disability red tape, /family issues, /wife feeling bad, Lou /eye issues, Doug and wife/health issues, / hand nerve and surgery, /fall and recovery, / wife headaches and heart eval, / David(sadamo)/Sophie's new eye surgery recovery, Chris /neighbor's granddaughter and Covid issues, Scaredy/shoulder dislocation, /marriage not doing well, / friend stop drinking, Paul/ wife's healing from back surgery, Dennis /retirement, /neighbor issues, /land development, / brother "alligallyitus" and back in hospital, Drew /foot heel issues, /friend's wife cancer diagnosis and recovery, mike /wife's surgery, Scotty, /back pain, Frits /daughter recovery from surgery, Helogabals /second opinion, /wife's friend situation, Mark /wife colon surgery, Fatjay /father broken hip, Ukraine war, and Country.

/ Good morning!!!! #163,003  
I'm going to Doc tomorrow with hypertension problems. Seems to spike up every now and then. I wished I liked vegetables like Don does. I have been overeating and need to cut back, and watch what I eat. Some docs on youtube said to drink Beet Root juice. Anybody ever tried it?
Not a simple answer but this explains it faster than I can.

/ Good morning!!!! #163,004  
Church service was goof. lunch with a buddy. loaded up the truck and completed the dump run - full load was $9 today, so not bad. the challenge / game for me is to beat the minimum $5 dumping fee, so that means that i accomplished something. Plus the trailer is empty and ready for other uses

fed the critters, and now working on dinner

i'm making a perpetual monthly calendar for Bills / Payments for the year - that should save me a lot of duplication effort, and i'll see it all at a glance. might be helpful when i approach the bank for a mortgage in a few months.

busy week ahead with appointments.

Blessings All

/ Good morning!!!! #163,005  
Happy Anniversary to Buppies and his wife

Popgadget - that's a puppy scratch ? yikes. Take Care. Watch looks unharmed though.

/ Good morning!!!! #163,006  
Randy glad hay is moved and paid for. Good luck with tractor light repair.
I updated my previous post but it turned out that the 30amp fuse need to be re-seated. All's well now, however I discovered that the fuse physical size is a 'mini', not 'automotive', so I'll need to get some spares for the future.

/ Good morning!!!! #163,007  
Coffee is brewing. 23° with clear skies this morning. Heading to 37° with cloudy skies in afternoon. Turned out to be a nice day yesterday. Got out and did measuring for future projects around house and out buildings. Going to neighbors later today and do some more clearing of his woods.
Got a good sunrise picture yesterday.
xwRW7EZ.jpg

Kyle, Lathe has held up very well. It has always been in a heated shop. It was kept well lubed.

Everyone stay safe and well.

Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #163,008  
Good morning. Been up since 3 am, couldn’t get back to sleep, been watching YouTube. I predict a nap later.

18° is the lowest of the new year

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #163,009  
Goodmorning. ANOTHER too warm day in Central Texas. The wind is howling again and drying everything out. I hope I am wrong, but seems we are slipping into another drought. Heard Hogs this morning. Ugh. IF I had a nightscope, a good rifle, and the energy I would have gone after them. But I have none of these. :) Hopefully, they did not root up too much.
Hope all have a blessed day.

/ Good morning!!!! #163,010  
good morning all.
25 out now, warming up nicely to 48 in sunshine today.
Should be very nice outside.
I did basically nothing yesterday, never got very warm out, so looking forward to some outside time today.

not a good night, neck hurt, tossed and turned, trying to avoid taking meds for it. Yes.....I am aware of my poor liver.
I take a lot of extra vitamins, B3, Niacin, and Zinc. Mostly for cancer and bone health. Also CoQ10, Curcumin, and a few others.
Nothing weird...just a lot of pills, fills the pill box morning and night.
I figure vitamins are likely ok, it's the arthritis meds and pain
meds that likely overtax the liver. Don't want a fatty liver. Don't want diabetes. Also tired of hurting...

this sore neck makes me worry about my decision to go back into rv'ing. Driving a truck/big rig is hard on the neck, head is on a swivel
looking at mirrors. But I'm going to try.

am envious of you guys who learned how to use a lathe. I watch a lot of machine shop videos on line, and the precision is fascinating.
Then i look at those videos from India where you see a barefoot guy in robes that would give OSHA a permanent coronary, using an ancient lathe
to make things. The lack of safety orientation is extraordinary.

Popgadget, is that cute little dog part piranha? Or are you just a loveable giant chew toy?