Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #164,121  
67°F and no rain

Off to Hilo town this morning. A bit of grocery shopping and DMV to complete the Subaru transfer.

Hopefully back home early enough for some productivity. H& F later this afternoon at friends.

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #164,122  
"Get Michelin X-Ice!"

Yes sir. I had them on a honda accord. It made the car feel like it was velcroed to the road. The tire guys are always trying to tell you how good all seasons are but if you have to go in the snow quality snow tires can't be beat.

Chris

/ Good morning!!!! #164,124  
Never seen wall panels used on a pole building, how is that done?
They are truss like panels of 2x4's that get screwed to the outside of the posts. Sheet metal gets screwed to the panels. If I find a way to post pics, I will. I understand I need a 3rd party hosting site as you can't post directly, so far I haven't found one I trusted.

/ Good morning!!!! #164,126  
They are truss like panels of 2x4's that get screwed to the outside of the posts. Sheet metal gets screwed to the panels. If I find a way to post pics, I will. I understand I need a 3rd party hosting site as you can't post directly, so far I haven't found one I trusted.
You should be able to post directly from your phone using the App or browser, or a computer using the browser.

/ Good morning!!!! #164,127  
........and I ran inside and called it a day.

The winds picked up while in the woods, and of course a nice branch came down somewhere..... that was the official end of the day signal.

.......and too cold to work on vinyl.....

I am slacking...again.

/ Good morning!!!! #164,128  
Pictures are easy, just click on that thing that looks like a photo on the top bar.
Videos seem to need to be hosted somewhere.
1675443787307.png