Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #164,254  
LS, hope you are able to shake that cold off quickly.
We have so far escaped colds.

/ Good morning!!!! #164,255  
Got the plowing done and the !@# dam hydraulics are still leaking. So much for brazing the lines. I'll order a new line and a filter (kinda banged up on the bottom) I still have 5 gallons of Hy Tran so I am not hurting, yet. I will also call my oil guy and get another 5er of Hy Tran.
Rest and relaxation for the rest of the evening.

Get better soon, LS.

/ Good morning!!!! #164,256  
Got the plowing done and the !@# dam hydraulics are still leaking. So much for brazing the lines. I'll order a new line and a filter (kinda banged up on the bottom) I still have 5 gallons of Hy Tran so I am not hurting, yet. I will also call my oil guy and get another 5er of Hy Tran.
Rest and relaxation for the rest of the evening.

Get better soon, LS.
Sorry to hear that. Is it leaking where it was brazed? Brazing should hold the pressure. Hope the line is easy to change.

/ Good morning!!!! #164,257  
This is similar to the biggest butcher block that I got at the auction. It is now in the 14 by 24 ft building at the end wall. I was able to get about 10 of them of different sizes from a closed out aircraft electronics factory. End of auction no one was bidding on left overs and got it essentially for nothing along with a bunch of shelves, cabinets electrical wire and much more.

Also got a large fire proof cabinet for storing flammable liquids. It holds a several 5 gallon cans and many smaller containers. And also got two fire proof 5 drawer file cabinets. Very heavy items

/ Good morning!!!! #164,258  
Good (Monday) morning. Overnight Low of 8.7C and it's presently 26.8C, clear and calm.

Text received this AM that there's a couple of 'packages' to retrieve from the PO = 2 cases of wine expected as it would be too soon for the leather pouches to arrive.

There's always something that I can 'get up to' around here... so that's what I'll do. :)

That's about it, take care all.

/ Good morning!!!! #164,259  
35°F and clear skies this morning, and got up0 to 60° today! Mid-50s tomorrow, then rain the rest of the week, though still in the 50s.

Puttered in the garage a bit this morning, got a bunch of stuff burned in the barrel, installed the new battery in the tractor, which fired right up and ran great after sitting for several months, then helped The Wife put up 100' of plastic 4' garden fence around the inside of the lower yard area to keep the foster dog from going through the fence bars. Pounded in three more T-posts to extend it around in front of the low part of the retaining wall. That dog's not going anywhere.

Hope you're feeling better, LS.

Nice pictures, gents.

Good Evening.

/ Good morning!!!! #164,260  
m70, I wont know for sure where it is leaking until Tuesday when the temperature will be above freezing. The high is only going to be 18F tomorrow. I do have one thing I am going to try, first. Just in case they didn't get the banjo bolts tight enough, I will check them for tightness.