Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #166,361  
   / Good morning!!!! #166,362  
29F clearing sky.

Lion ROAR again :oops: Phil got double amount snow and wind that we got :eek: also will doing lot of extra raking come spring clean up. 🙄

16 1/2" of wet heavy snow blowing snow,pickup with plow try but didn't have the extra with out abuse and got stuck twice 🙄,went to plan B plow driveway etc. 3 times Kubota just purr (y)clean all the roofs twice.
While plowing with tractor snowing 11 deer came to visit and want some goodies,they were fed,large Doe walk by while setting in tractor seat and she gentle reach with her noise and stare at me as to say thank you and slowly walk off. :)
Work...due to storm all deliver cancel until Thursday but the customers Monday and Wednesday thoughts different. 🙄

Feet up lot catching up to do on GM while sharing bowl ice cream.

Enjoy your evening all.

/ Good morning!!!! #166,365  
Good (Thursday) morning. Overnight Low of 12C and it's presently 20.6C, overcast with the odd gust of wind.

After my run into town for groceries, the temperature topped 32C yesterday arvo... but, seeing as I was dressed, I did a tour around the property and fence-line. Mostly hunting weeds/thistles, downed branches and any other possible repairs. All's well.

I should be able to get a house/front-paddock mow in this arvo, followed by a horse move from Paddock #1 to #2, which needs to occur by 1700 as I've got a dinner/meeting tonight. Should be home by 2200.

That's about it, take care all.

/ Good morning!!!! #166,366  
Thomas nice snow I still think you will see more

/ Good morning!!!! #166,367  
24°F and cloudy this morning, got up to 55° today. More of the same tomorrow, but with some light rain expected in the evening.

You guys are all too kind. Thanks.

Good evening, gents.

/ Good morning!!!! #166,368  
Good evening all. 40ºF for the start, partly cloudy sky and light breeze. Windy day, Sky partly cloudy morning clouding up in afternoon, and high temp was 66ºF. Men's meeting to start morning, putter till I went to knock weeds down in front yard, then bike ride. Wind kicked my butt, air penalty over a mile. Short nap before dinner at Mexican Restaurant. Rain tomorrow then several days of below normal temps. Forecast highs in low to mid 50's normal high 69. Tomorrow windy as well.
David sounds like a good solution. doors look good. Hope Sophie enjoyed her treat.
RS glad dinner with family was good. Looks like you have your work cut out for you finding a good saw at good price. good pics
NHBX hope you are enjoying your seat time.
Bill hope you enjoy your plowing time.
Ron glad shelves up and helped with fuel pump. Hope good time at proving grounds. Interesting pose by squirrel.
Kilroy sorry about another round of pin removal.
Kilroy thanks for pics, they explain a lot. The arm you have now would have a chain or threaded hooks to prevent sway.
Billy sorry so windy yesterday. Glad firewood coming along and you got maintenance hike in.
Mike enjoy the stove.
Buppies too bad no pics of birds at feeder. prayers sent.
Spike glad you are getting hay fields ready for spring. Nice pic, enjoying the aviation pics.
Drew glad prep for FL trip going well. Sorry to hear some has been wasting propane. Good to hear 5# tank will work out.
James good luck getting tractor unstuck.
Ken good to hear wind slowing, hope no damage beyond some ash trees falling down. sorry about oven on.
Fritz glad you could sleep in. Love wood fires in the morning :)
Don sorry to hear about the bite. Prayers sent.
Ted hope plenty water falls. Glad you and neighbor came to a conclusion. Hope he is not buzzed all the time. I remember Drew old neighbor in NC.
Drew sorry about coupon. Hope the brother's son will use the fluid film.
Mark sorry about the freeze offs, wife does not like them. Hope cyst removal goes well.
David hope door builds had no major problems and Sophie had good time w/o you at pot luck.
Drew good catch on wheel cover. Nice pics
Paul glad good trip to Ashland. Hope Mission BBQ good and nice clamp forest on speaker.
Kilroy at least the tangible will depreciate slower than inflation.
RS 60ºF sounds nice. Hope the rest of the day was productive.
Phil 30 inch lot of snow. Hope no wind damage and sorry about lawn repair. Looks like cleanup was "fun". Nice pic
Don you you can recover quickly.
Drew thanks for progress pics.
Kilroy good luck with wheel removal, hope you hit then with penetrating oil.
Thomas glad plan B worked. 16+ inch snow plenty. Good to hear roofs cleared as well.
Randy(wag) sounds like Summer temps hanging in there after slow start. Hope horse move went ok.
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle /Daughter, /mom's breathing, /learning new job, /friends upcoming new baby, /son's migraines, Bird /aging issues, Ron /heart, Billy /mom hypertension & congestive heart failure, David(moss) /remodel, /divorce, Buppies /new skin cancer spot and treatment, /elbow healing, /wife knee healing, Thomas /gout, Phil /reflux, Frits /veteran son with mental issues, /granddaughter with Evans Syndrome, Ken /dad possible dementia, Steppenwolfe /son-auto immune disorder, Grev /wife's eye, Ted /knee recovery, /retirement & disability red tape, /family issues, Lou /eye issues, /loss of brother, /heart issues, Doug and wife/health issues, / hand nerve and surgery, /fall and recovery, / wife headaches and heart eval, / David(sadamo)/Sophie's and David's new eye surgery recovery, Chris /neighbor's granddaughter and Covid issues, Scaredy/shoulder dislocation, /marriage dissolving, / friend stop drinking, Paul/ wife's healing from back surgery, Dennis /retirement, /neighbor issues, /land development, / brother "alligallyitus" and back in hospital, Drew /foot heel issues, /friend's wife cancer diagnosis and recovery, mike /wife's healing from surgery, Scotty /back pain, Helogabals /second opinion, /wife's friend situation, Fatjay /father broken hip, Ukraine war, and Country.

/ Good morning!!!! #166,370  
36 outside now. Dropping into the 20's. Should hit 60 today. Was busy up until a few minutes ago.
Milk House got a big labor effort today. All electric done. Just finished laughing at the God mode light bulbs the wife bought. Need to tone them down. One more trip into the attic to change a LED brightness setting and then we can start the plumbing.

Hope all have a good day today. See you all when the sun comes up.