Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #167,671  
this is so sad. Not sure if officer survived.
another person laying it on the line for us

we haven't found the solution to this but we sure have honed the blame game to a fine point.
very thankful for armed good guys ready to take on bad guys.

So sad.
I suspect my proposed solution would not be universally popular, but I’d propose any killing involving a gun automatically becomes a Federal crime. Any perpetrator has 90 days to get affairs in order before saying final goodbye, except if killing a police officer involved, then 30 days. Public execution getting max news exposure. Only appeal is whether they had possession of the gun. But this would be too disruptive to the money side of our legal system.

/ Good morning!!!! #167,672  
Drew, I tie it to the fact that kids don't get spanked at school anymore, and grow up in a culture that people are not held accountable for their actions.

Or disciplined at home either.

That Fl Sheriff probably had the most insightful comments lately when talking about the teen killings.

/ Good morning!!!! #167,673  
Don, your picture reminds me I haven’t put together the two planters I bought like yours. Wife wants to put her 2 different types of mint tea in them.

/ Good morning!!!! #167,674  
Kyle prayers for your wife

BEF you hit the nail on the head

/ Good morning!!!! #167,675  
Been a rain delay this morning, but I see the sun trying to peek out.

The good news is the structure is significantly drier, hence more usable. Had originally thought I would build shelving, but given the cost of wood, the HD shelving units may be a viable alternative. I’ve had several in the shop area and quite pleased how well they has stood up.

/ Good morning!!!! #167,676  
Drew, I tie it to the fact that kids don't get spanked at school anymore, and grow up in a culture that people are not held accountable for their actions.
I believe there is a meme floating around on Teh InterWebz comparing The “Time-Out” Generation to The “@$$-Whooped“ Generation, which would certainly get me put in TBN Time-Out if I posted it here…

/ Good morning!!!! #167,677  
Kilroy, don't go on time out, you'd miss all the fun...

small Scotts spreader came, was almost fully assembled, wonder of wonders.
put down first bag of grub killer. Will follow up with another brand in a few days.
wheels on spreader are press on, look a little flimsy. I picked it up and one fell off.
I'm sure I could make them permanent with a little super glue. It's all plastic on plastic, at least it won't rust from
chemicals

nice looking out at rv and seeing shiny waxed nose.
They sure lavished the chrome on this thing.
All that chrome but no carpets, no "good stuff". Beancounters at work. Got a good deal on the chrome package I guess.
It's talking to me, where to boss??

added some vertical wire to the horizontal electric fence rails with little tails on the end. come touch me tails and get zapperood.
I mistakenly touched it this morning and what a cracking noise it made, don't think I felt much through jacket but electric fence was talking to me too.

ok, common sense quiz. Is that white fencing around my garden simply my taste in design, or is it a deadly electrical device just waiting to
snag the uninformed and oblivious? I actually should put up an electric fence warning for the trespassers. That's the law.
The fine/punishment for trespassing is not getting shocked. It's something, but not that bad. So if a reasonable and prudent person were to
stroll through my backyard (an oxymoron in itself) , and get zapped nicely on the fence, am I liable? There has to be folks who have no idea what an electric fence is.
Maybe they never got out of Brooklyn.......... ;)
Look Martha, they've put embroidery up in their garden. Let's go feel it. heh heh heh

Attachments

• IMG_1680.JPG
    IMG_1680.JPG
    4.6 MB · Views: 44
  • IMG_1678.JPG
    IMG_1678.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 47
   / Good morning!!!! #167,680  
Popgadget, that big mower has a lot of components! Time saver when it's working though.

When I think about it, it’s amazing how reliable it is. I bought it used after it served on a sod farm for almost 20 years. I bought two of them and a full skid of spare parts. Sold one, kept the other and all the parts.