Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #1,731  
Here's a pic of my pile...at least it's a pile!

You can see the area I backfilled just to the left of the pile and well. That was deeply rutted (you know how heavy those drilling rigs are). As I'd written, it's settling nicely now...might have to roll it though. It'll definitely need reseeding...but I'll wait until Spring for that (after the well is connected)
I did get the (verbal) estimate for running the plumbing and the pump...$4900 and change. All told, this will cost around $9000 (cheaper then I expected, actually).
Once I get the written estimate, I can determine how much I want to do (most likely digging the trench and back filling).

Looks neater than my mess....it cost us $3500 for a 225 foot new well, complete with 230 volt submersible pump and pressure tank indoors, wired up and plumbed. I didn't think that was unreasonable. And as a bonus, they pulled out two large tree stumps with the mini excavator although it wasn't in the contract, an hour's work there alone.

/ Good morning!!!!
#1,732  
First cup of coffee is poured. 72 degrees with lots of clouds this morning. Heading to 75 with a north wind. Cleaning up my RV site today. Before winter weather moves in.
Good Morning All.[/QUOTE

" Before winter weather moves in" Oooook. :)

35 here and hopefully going to 38?

/ Good morning!!!! #1,734  
Cool 14 degrees F this morning should be clear and sunny all day. Gooooo Pats

/ Good morning!!!! #1,735  
Coffee is in the pot. 51 degrees with wind and rain. Heading to 52 with more rain and wind. We are having a neighborhood Superbowl party this afternoon. Going to be interesting. It is planned for outside. Best weather of the day is in the morning.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #1,736  
Another day of 0*C/32*F! Meant to get hotter later but I don't know...

Nice and sunny though.

/ Good morning!!!! #1,738  
60s some showers then clearing:)
Picked my wife a fist full of daffodils yesterday.
>>>>>>>>>>>-------->>GO PATS.!!!!!!!!
Army Grunt

/ Good morning!!!! #1,739  
Good morning. Sunny and 27* here this morning with a high in the mid 40's. The "winter that never happened" continues!

/ Good morning!!!! #1,740  
8F clear sky at day break..warming slowly,gotta get chores done early so I can get nap in to watch NYG win tonight. :)