Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #180,272  
Came in for a quick lunch today. While I was in the house, Louie had a visitor.

After a while, the doe got bored and wandered off
Doe wanted to know if that lion was going to get her fawn. Have you seen the new Ducati single super motard? Looks pretty enticing, but at $15K, not for me.

Ended up working about 1/2 the day on zoom calls and emails. I enjoyed the zoom meeting of "the minds".

Fixed my MIL's 2004 Dodge front left turn bulb. Walmart didn't stock the 4157NA bulb. Vato Zone had them, had to pay about a $3 premium to let them sell it to me. Their headlamp bulbs are ridiculously overpriced compared to Rock Auto.

About to take the chicken pot pie casserole over to our friends house.

/ Good morning!!!! #180,276  
40F cloudy.

Mrs. said young bull moose was trashing some young maple trees side field also chew on them 🙄 I'll check it next time I check game cams.

I compliance more this afternoon outside and not even trying. 😳

Plans for the evening share bowl ice cream and do next to nothing.

Enjoy your evening all.

/ Good morning!!!! #180,278  
Evening all!
Currently 36 going down to 34 before heading back up to a high of 43 tomorrow.

Heading out early in the morning for my first ever craft fair. I have 3 boxes of projects I'm bringing with me. Was supposed to share a table with my sister but she is very sick with what can't be mentioned!
Hopefully I sell enough to pay for the table/entrance fee.
Phone call from the tractor place complaining that the bottom of my bucket is to far worn out and needs replacing. Will cost almost as much as a new one. Problem is mine has numerous add ons that I don't want to lose!
They will do the cutting edge free but want $500 more for the other work!

Put 4 more hours into leaf wrangling today. Way to windy to do a proper job. Oak leaves are still up there laughing as they won't drop till I give up waiting! I already put the big machine away once. Not doing that again till all are down or the place is snow covered.
Latest project is a 3 by 1 1/2 ish Apple wood pill bottle.
IMG_6614.jpg
IMG_6616.jpg

Oh well! Getting late here.
Hope everyone stays safe and healthy!
Remember all Veterans tomorrow!

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #180,279  
Good evening all. yesterdays post ended up in edit window. 62ºF for the start, rain, light breezy. Moderate wind, on and off rain, and high temp was 65ºF at midnight, low temp forecast to be 48ºF. Inside day, outside was already wet and raining. Puttered for a while. After lunch got some laundry done and made fire in the insert. Stepdaughter brought us dinner tonight.
Helogabals Glad to hear new office is making progress.
Ron sorry not much done yesterday. Hope shopping went well. nice pic :)
Bill have fun with plowing, dump run and grocery shopping.
Drew sorry to hear about water leak in RV. Hope today's trip went smoother.
Billy sorry fire is still growing. Good to hear getting ready for cold weather.
Don hope PT goes well. I have been enjoying the Peugeot, I appreciate the opportunity to buy it. Glad biking is helping your knee. Hope PT people work out.
Buppies Sorry about the fire and smoke. Hope you can get clarification on biopsy report. Hope you got to see Drew.
Scott(vt) glad yesterday not total washout. I like Baldacci as well.
Mike sorry you under achieved yesterday. Glad wife is making choices. Hope you can get pool closed soon. Helped stepdaughter remodel old farm house, only one sheet of drywall went up uncut :(. Thanks for pics
Thomas hope parts store went ok, nice snow pics.
Kyle under motivated kids were a problem when I was in Jr-high and high school.
RNG I have nuvi 2495 with traffic updates, works well. Sorry about I5 rough stretches. US69 in Oklahoma very rough as well. Hope you can figure out if bad tire was rated strong enough or not on trailer.
Paul if she is offering you the bead blaster take it. You have help her a bunch with the airplane. Glad pastures mowed, sorry about run-in with gate. Hope today's trip wet smoothly
Frits hope you found something and market. Thanks for safari pic.
Dennis dream or nightmare? hope trip goes well.
Ken sorry about bad night wish you could get more sleep. Real Estate crazy here too.
David glad Costco was not as bad as it might have been. Hope dinner went well.
Drew glad good trip hope you can fix water issue.
Don you had me going at deported. Glad all is well in PT land, hope knee progress continue like it has.
Drew Smith Mountain Lake is a big lake!
Drew glad good visit with Buppies and wife. Hope toilet repairs went well.
Drew pic on right has cross threaded coupling.
Don good to see you are doing your homework.
Drew nice pic of Buppies and wife.
Drew don't forget the long arms. Hope you get some naps :)
Randy(wag) glad you got some wood stacking done. Nice of you to take care of Parish wreath.
Dennis you caught that too.
Thomas glad no problem with moose.
Kyle interesting project. Please keep us posted on how bike turns out. Getting fitting on straight will be the real challenge on Drew's problem, fitting behind oversize toilet in RV.
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle /Daughter, /mom's breathing, /friends upcoming new baby, /son's migraines, Bird /aging issues, Ron /heart, Billy /mom hypertension & congestive heart failure, David(moss) /remodel, /divorce, Buppies /sleeping, /wife healing, Thomas /gout, Phil /reflux, Frits /veteran son with mental issues, /granddaughter with Evans Syndrome, Ken /dad possible dementia, Steppenwolfe /son-auto immune disorder, Grev /wife's eye, Ted /knee recovery, /retirement & disability red tape, /family issues, Lou /eye issues, /heart issues, /wife hip replacement, Doug and wife/health issues, / hand nerve and surgery, /fall and recovery, / wife headaches and heart eval, / David(sadamo)/Sophie's hip or leg pain, Scaredy/shoulder dislocation, /marriage dissolving, / friend stop drinking, Dennis /retirement, /neighbor issues, /land development, /favorable winds not in the forecast there, Drew /back operation issues, /friend's wife cancer diagnosis and recovery, Scotty /back pain, Helogabals /wife's friend situation, Fatjay /father broken hip, Israel, Ukraine war, and Country.

Last edited: