Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #181,181  
Wow, didn't know they were still open. Forgot about them.
looking at the owner he isn't going to make it til Christmas.
campground has some nice touches, small pond with ducks, etc.
but going in the back it starts looking a little bleak and run down

Attachments

• P1000222.JPG
    P1000222.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 63
  • P1000221.JPG
    P1000221.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 61
  • P1000220.JPG
    P1000220.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 63
   / Good morning!!!! #181,182  
Good (Monday) morning. Overnight Low of 10.8C and it's presently 17.5C, overcast with a breeze. There was 0.8mm in the gauge @ 0900.

It's a dhobi day as I'm down to one pair of clean undies. 😁 I should 'prep' the tractor as tomorrow will be a 'tractor fun' day as some members of the local 'Mad Horse Women Association' (Pony Club) have arranged for 10 rounds of hay to be delivered and they'll need to be stored/stacked.

That's about it, take care all.

/ Good morning!!!! #181,183  
looking at the owner he isn't going to make it til Christmas.
campground has some nice touches, small pond with ducks, etc.
but going in the back it starts looking a little bleak and run down
I think it used to be Smiths Park way back when. My parents were good friends of the owners. This was in the 60s and 70s. Libby and Smitty were their names. That's when what is called Coastal Wine and Spirits next door was named The Refuge.

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #181,187  
Good evening all. 74ºF for the start, mostly cloudy, breezy. moderate wind, mostly cloudy with periods of rain, and high temp was 80ºF. Went to Waimea Falls, trip made more challenging with great-granddaughter :). Food trucks for lunch, shrimp tempura. Did get nice nap. Last night in HI, flight out tomorrow at 8PM.

/ Good morning!!!! #181,188  
Hot coffee has been poured. 29° with snow this morning. Heading to 19° with morning snow and afternoon wind. Did a trip to RK for some last minute winter supplies. Shoveled snow yesterday evening. Need to do it again sometime today. Looks like about 3" total of snow. May get tractor out. Depends what afternoon winds do with snow.
Little Junco's like snow.
JFXfGKz.jpg

Everyone stay safe and well.

Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #181,189  
oh dear shoveling snow
it has started
let's say it just once this year, no slips, no falls, no one getting hurt.

rained most of night but now clear and should be a nice day for driving home. 3 hours through some seriously congested Monday morning traffic. Which is why I'm waiting til after 9am to leave.

slowly waking up, have some house/rv cleaning to do this morning, have to pump and flush the tanks since I sure can't do that in my driveway. What I can do at home is dump the fresh water tank of whatever is left.
about five steps in winterizing and you don't want to forget any.
Including my new triple water filter under the sink that would burst if I forgot to take it out. Lot of stuff getting taken down to basement for the winter.

I learned I have to get all paper products out of this rv. First I had ants, so I am paranoid about vacuuming and making sure no food/crumbs are on the floor, etc. But I went to get the extra toilet paper out of the bathroom vanity, and one corner of the roll was eaten.
Hmmmm. then I looked under the kitchen sink and the extra paper towel was munched too. That means a mouse got in, which means a number of big holes. Not good. Had to come through plumbing openings. Well, get rid of the food, usually the critters don't stick around.

Attachments

• IMG_2631[1].JPG
    IMG_2631[1].JPG
    2 MB · Views: 50
   / Good morning!!!! #181,190  
32F misting rain 2" sloppy snow overnight,low 40's for high cloudy day wind increasing.

Outside chores done E muffin time. :)
Plans for today...4 hours parts store 2 call in no shows,afternoon clean path walks critter feeding area than see what pops up.

Enjoy your day all.