Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #181,362  
Good Afternoon,
Ct, 20 to start going to 35 maybe !

Sorry for the late check in, am working today ! Nothing to really report, other than we get two of our grand kids tmrw, and have them until Saturday, so that should be an adventure ! :)

Have a great day ! 🙏

/ Good morning!!!! #181,363  
Up to 33°
Rode bike some this morning
I cancelled my oral surgery for next week. I’m going to see how long I can go before another tooth infection. I’ve had no issues since the last infection a month or 2 ago.
I keep several kinds of penicillin/amoxilyn ready and on the first sign of a tooth going wonky, two days of that and it really helps. Never want to overuse penicillin
but I have had many tooth/jaw infections that I've learned to always travel with it. Slowly but surely, 1500 bucks at a time, all my teeth are turning to crowns.
Then no problems, right?
un huh

I think the bad teeth have a crack or other issue and you are just more prone to problems.
for me a new crown is such an unpleasant procedure, the noise/vibration drives my neck and tinnitus crazy and I get a massive
headache from it.
Next time I swore better drugs ahead of time.

I told him I can afford one crown a year. Wish they only cost a British crown...
1 Crown is worth about $0.0016.

I'd surely pay that...

/ Good morning!!!! #181,366  
Can I pick your brain for a minute?

We have StarLink, I have the correct Ethernet adapter for it.

if I don’t particularly care about how many different networks I am broadcasting…

and since I have several old DSL routers that still have functioning WiFi capability…

can I run a hub or switch to the StarLink Ethernet port, then hook up the WiFi routers to the hub/switch, and increase my WiFi coverage around my property by mounting one on each exterior wall? Devices should switch networks reasonably seamlessly as long as they are all configured in each device, right?

Or is my proposed attempt at doing things on the cheap by recycling kludge doomed to fail?

I’d say yes
Have an 8 port switch off my SL adapter (not bypassed) then
2 wired Eero, 5 WiFi - 2 ssids Mesh system, my primary around the house.
1 older Apple Extreme - 2 ssids 2 older networks when we have guests
1 Ubiquiti AP with its own switch and 2 Eero -3 aids 2 networks for Cottage and 1 broadcast to get most places on the property
Some downline switches
Well, you get the idea

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #181,368  
Scott, it's a fine tooth brush holder isn't it. Just screw your tooth brushes in the holes.
Now that's machinist grade...

34 in rv, I set the propane furnace on 50. Will go back out in an hour and see how it's doing, see if propane level gauge moved.
tomorrow will be warmer but tonight is 22. Tomorrow I pump pink stuff through the lines to finish the job.
most importantly want to drain the toilet drain valve. I have a new one but want to salvage the existing one.
when I pulled the anode out of the hot water heater, it was dry, so the low point drain does seem to work.
my focus tomorrow is the area around the fresh water pump, under the bed. So far it has been bone dry.

/ Good morning!!!! #181,369  
34F and "Fair" @ 15:15, which will be the high for today.

LWS reports the low this morning was supposedly 14.5F ... that's not good ... given we still haven't gotten the strawberry plants mulched (15F can kill off the crowns) Definitely on the agenda for tomorrow.

Got hopper and both tube feeders refilled yesterday before it got dark, also scattered cracked corn for the ground feeders ... squirrels were on that in no time. Birds also showed up before I even had feeders filled.

Also got some bills scheduled for payment. Cub Cadet will be paid off before next summer ... (y)

Thought I had the studs located in the wall to put up the plywood piece for the electrical panel so I drilled the plywood and proceed to screw in the piece. The two screws on the left side hit a stud while the two on the right completely missed ... 🤬

Will have to try screw anchors or toggle bolts on the right.

Electronic stud finder seems a little dicey ... will try a fresh battery and see if it does any better.

Located some pieces of scrap plywood I can use to attach the gas line to the garage ceiling just need to cut them to length.

Was heading back out to the garage last night from the kitchen. There are two poured concrete steps going down to the garage floor. Lights were off, had stuff in both my hands, opened door and stepped out onto the top step and closed door behind me. Big mistake.

Got disoriented in the dark while fumbling around trying to find the light switch to turn it on and took a dive ... falling down onto the steps/floor and hitting a 5 gallon bucket of ice melter which had a drill sitting on it on the way down.

Interestingly, aside from the sheer dread and panic as it was occurring, I was not hurt - no real pain, marks, or bruising. Consider myself very lucky as it could have been a lot worse.

At any rate, that was it for the day, spent the rest of the evening on the couch.

Agenda for the rest of today:

Fill up a bucket with some whole corn and refill deer feeder up behind shop.

Maybe cut those pieces of plywood to mount the gas line on the ceiling.

See if I can locate some anchors for the plywood piece for the electrical panel.

Finish up a small Menards order for some odds and ends for the heater project. They have a deal going for their driveway markers: $1.99 with $1.99 rebate (limit 20) so will grab another 20 of those. Plus loose cellulose insulation is on sale ... so probably grab a couple of bales of that.

Beyond that whatever comes up.

Hope everyone is having a decent Wednesday ... (y)

/ Good morning!!!! #181,370  
27F partly cloudy.

Been good got everything I wanted done and more.
Around 2pm notice 4 Does and 3 fawns walking nose to tail heading to soft woods from the field, :unsure: little early for yarding.

Plans for the evening...have taste for French toast least couple sausage patties,feet up watch little you tube sharing bowl ice cream.

Enjoy your evening all.