Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #181,462  
Kilroy the word are or is needs to be inserted so the plural or singular form is determined. Not a 's.

Y'all is used with 's because it denotes possession not plural form of y'all. you would say "You are all crazy". (Y'all are are crazy)
Or "You all are crazy for listening to him". (Y'all are crazy for listening to him).

But you could say "y'all's boat is ugly"

Y'alls is not a word because Y'all is singular and plural. The only time it is used with an "s" is when it is possessive and then only with an apostrophe "s" - Y'all's = possession.
💯

I have never heard anyone correct someone elses use of "y'all" or have anyone not seem to understand what the speaker was referring to when using "Y'all". It's a flexible term.

/ Good morning!!!! #181,463  
Well, it looks like we might have but I would call a life-changing event here. Someone wants to buy our big 23 acre property with 400 feet of frontage on the lake. We still will have our own place on the lake about 500 m away, but it only has 3/4 of an acre.
Look into doing a 431 exchange. Get someone experienced in 431's to advise you.

/ Good morning!!!! #181,464  
Just wasted way too much time with half dozen phone conversations with Amazon support.

Earlier this month I ordered 6 matching chairs for our game table. Totally surprised when found they were coming UPS 2nd day Air and would be delivered before TDay. Only 5 of the 6 delivered. Typical Amazon tracking messages ensued. Actual UPS tracking indicated the Label was created, but item not received.

CS contacts earlier this week were fruitless as some sort of restriction until released today.

Today I was able to request a refund. I wanted item replaced, but not an option with CS, so ended up processing the refund.

Back on site, ordered the missing item but when checking out was informed it couldn’t be shipped to my address. Basically I could pick a non Hawaii address and be OK, just pay for second shipping.

More quality time with CS, attempting to get elevated to someone capable of solution. Nope. Lots of BS, must be a local restriction etc. even got an email from last supervisor listing the Amazon shipping policies.
Even more frustrating, English was not the native language and thee cell connection often garbled.

My item comes in 3 colors, grey, dark grey, and my choice, black.
No restrictions on shipping the 2 greys, only my black. Closer look revealed that Black was no longer Prime. The greys also priced a bit more. So do I buy another black and double ship or opt for different color? I seriously considered buying 6 at dark grey and requesting return and refunds of the five black. Decided that was too much work to disassemble and repack the 5 I have and then have to reassemble the 5 new.

Further investigation, revealed a couple of my choice in black available as warehouse buys, even listed as Prime. So I ordered the one listed as like new. Guess we’ll see.

Always had very good luck with warehouse choices, until the last, but that’s a different horror story. They did give me refund. Figures crossed on latest.

/ Good morning!!!! #181,466  
💯

I have never heard anyone correct someone elses use of "y'all" or have anyone not seem to understand what the speaker was referring to when using "Y'all". It's a flexible term.
Accuracy counts. Disambiguation is underrated🤣😂🤣

/ Good morning!!!! #181,468  
46F and sunny @ 17:00, although the sun is almost down at this point. Heading down to 41 for the low in the overnight.

Ran down to local garden center and picked up two bales of straw first thing this afternoon.

After that tossed one of the bales in the dump cart and went around back and got to mulching the strawberry plants, Woman helped. Ended up going back to get the second bale and used it as well:

IMG_3038 copy.jpg

Think they are pretty well mulched at this point, probably 4" to 6" deep. Will be interesting to see how much of it stays on there. Supposed to rain later tonight and tomorrow which should help.

Once that was finished I gathered up the last of the gardening tools out back and brought them up to the garage along with the tall step ladder.

After that I refilled the hopper feeder and scattered some cracked corn for the ground feeders. Birds and squirrels were both out in force earlier in the day. Hopper feeder was totally cleaned out, tube feeders will be due for a refill tomorrow. Took a bucket of whole corn and refilled the deer feeder behind the shop.

Then gathered up most of the free fencing and took that over to the barn and stuck it on a pallet.

Following that I grabbed the two propane tanks, weed burner torch, and the freebie roller stand from out front and took those up to the shop and got them stowed away.

Then brought all the pots out front into the garage so they can be stowed under the workbench and got the garage closed up before it got any cooler.

Went around back of the garage and got a measurement from the ground to the edge of the roof so I'd some idea of how high (or low) to mount the heater in the garage, allowing for the 1/4" per foot slope on the flue pipe. Ended up being 113".

Woman fixed up some tuna salad so I had a sandwich ... and a half ... ;)

She just ran down to the grocery store for something.

Likely head back out to the garage here in few fire up the torpedo heater and continue with the piping now that the tall stepladder is available.

Hope everyone had a decent Thursday ... (y)

/ Good morning!!!! #181,469  
I only have a bit over 13 acres, but for the past few years, it has become more of a burden than I want going into my golden years. It, along with the tractor and all the related equipment, seem to dictate how more and more of my time is spent, not leaving enough for the hobbies and trips I would rather be doing. Yes, I'll miss a bit of separation from neighbors at the new place, and I'll have to tolerate a bit more noise, but it's a trade off I'll be happy with, and overall improvement in my quality of life. Maybe you can say the same?
Yup. The work that still needs doing on the place is definitely a factor here, and my bad knees are not helping any. (May even need knee replacement.)

I will miss sitting on the screened in porch, and the nice big grassy area in front and back, plus the amazing boathouse. On the other hand, we can put a screened in porch here at our main cottage, and I don’t really need a boat house, and can even put it in one of those canopies to cover the pontoon boat.

Still much to think about.

/ Good morning!!!! #181,470  

Kinda like “da kine” here locally. Hard to define but you know what it means when you hear it.