Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #181,682  
44 high in 50s today nothing like yesterday high in 40s by Wednesday warming back up end of the week. Busy with work Saturday did nothing Sunday

Prayers for all our Country

/ Good morning!!!! #181,683  
Good morning, the low is 20 and the high to 25°F. Wind NNW 9 mph. Snow.

I know what I am doing for about 3 or so hours today. Block heater turned on already. Weatherman forecasted for about 4" and we certainly got that and more. :)

We up here in CAnuckistan are not allowed to defend our property using deadly force, we are supposed to call the cops (25 miles away) and let them handle it.
So about 20 years ago I had a tennant that asked me if she could have a (one, un, ein) dog. After I got back from up north in the fall, there were 6 Rottweilers here.
Word got around that I was breeding Rotties and training them. I never shot down that theory. It is an outright lie. In fact I told her when I got home that I okayed 1 dog, not 6, so she had a choice keep one and get rid of the rest and she had 30 days to do so or I would get rid of them on day 31. She whined and cried and got rid of 5 dogs. With 6 dogs she needed a kennel license, which she didn't have and didn't intend to get.

When we first moved in here, one of the neighbours who was a bit loopy spread it around that we were mafia hit men in hiding. lol I was driving around in a 1985 Dodge 3/4 ton truck. She can R.I.P. she died about 10 years ago.

Have a safe day all

/ Good morning!!!! #181,684  
44 outside this AM, heading to lower 50's.

Not much on the agenda today. Making arrangements to deal with in-laws and SIL.

Pretty stressful w/e. No relief in sight.

Hope all have a great day and a good start to the work week.

/ Good morning!!!! #181,685  
How about no trespassing with a bullet hole and last you are within my range and sighted in. Neighbor has one of these
Have one for long time entering driveway.

Attachments

• Sign.jpg
    Sign.jpg
    541.8 KB · Views: 35
   / Good morning!!!! #181,688  
39 going to 58. Hoping for sunshine. Stayed damp all day yesterday.

Saw the son and family off after a nice breakfast and pour overs for everyone. Quiet now.

Found videos and photos of two thru-hikers that passed through the 11,000 acre wildfire area, now that the AT is reopened. Looks in much better shape than I thought. Also read the forest service preliminary report. Seems the wind pushed the fire so fast it only had time to burn off the leaves and ground clutter in that area. Hoping most trees will likely survive. Will ultimately make for a much healthier forest.

/ Good morning!!!! #181,689  
32F cloudy might reach 40F.

Outside chores done E muffin time.
Plans for today...overnight 6 1/2" sloppy heavy wet snow to clear from roofs walks path also driveway etc.,ground surface barely frozen in most areas...this going to p.i.t.a. :confused:

Enjoy your your day all.

Thanks old man winter. (n)

Attachments

• 12-4-23.jpg
    12-4-23.jpg
    522.8 KB · Views: 39