Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #182,492  
??? +/-

Maybe will have to try some. I'm feeling reasonably well physically, (I washed a car by hand this afternoon in the sun). But I still have a lot of congestion and coughing. I spit it out, to try and keep it out of my lungs. I can't take any kind of behind the counter stuff that has ephedrine or whatever the tweakers buy. It messes with my BPH.

I remember a buddy of mine got hooked on Afrin nasal spray, literally addicted to it when we were maybe 23 years old.

LOL, another buddy of mine takes a shot of fireball cinnamon schnapps at night.

We had a postcard weather day, started out cool at 34F but climbed maybe to 68.

You guys on the east coast keep the bilge pump turned on.

Daughter's boyfriend caught a 10lb bass yesterday on one of the ponds on their family farms.

Time to take my night time Nyquil.

Anybody watch the 5 minute videos by PragersU ? There are some really good ones.
5-Minute Videos | PragerU
I can attest that the Vicks inhalers work and are not addictive. Use as directed on the package.

/ Good morning!!!! #182,493  
??? +/-

Maybe will have to try some. I'm feeling reasonably well physically, (I washed a car by hand this afternoon in the sun). But I still have a lot of congestion and coughing. I spit it out, to try and keep it out of my lungs. I can't take any kind of behind the counter stuff that has ephedrine or whatever the tweakers buy. It messes with my BPH.

I remember a buddy of mine got hooked on Afrin nasal spray, literally addicted to it when we were maybe 23 years old.

LOL, another buddy of mine takes a shot of fireball cinnamon schnapps at night.

We had a postcard weather day, started out cool at 34F but climbed maybe to 68.

You guys on the east coast keep the bilge pump turned on.

Daughter's boyfriend caught a 10lb bass yesterday on one of the ponds on their family farms.

Time to take my night time Nyquil.

Anybody watch the 5 minute videos by PragersU ? There are some really good ones.
5-Minute Videos | PragerU
They even have a PragerU app!

/ Good morning!!!! #182,494  
51 deg and raining. 1" so far. Was invited to friends house after PM service for snacks and some games, so just got home at 10. Not sure I passed a single car all the way home.

/ Good morning!!!! #182,495  
Good evening all. 34ºF for the start, mostly clear sky, light breeze. Light wind, mostly clear sky, and high temp was 68F. Chapel to start day, then breakfast with group from Chapel. Got front porch cleaned up, as well as in front of golf cart door. Warmed up some tomato soup and made low fat Velveeta cheese sandwiches for lunch. Did get nap in, and went to grief counseling. Did get 2 loads of laundry done, mp3 holder came out clean, but the string got ripped off the main body. Just need to do 1 more load for trip to Saint Louis next weekend. Also got chain lubed on Peugeot, and rear flashing light recharges batteries. Need to make trip to Sherman to get bottom bracket shaped up.
Yesterday posts 10:30 AM:
Ted hope you get a white Christmas. Nice idea Phil and Scott(vt) lathe competition :)
David good to hear you will get some sun. glad dump and PO run good on Friday.
Drew good to hear snow blower got it's oil changed. Hope battery ok.
Ken good to hear back area getting cleared out. Sorry about losing another tree. Very sorry to hear grip shifters not so plentiful, still have grip shifters on my Trek. Sorry to hear enzymes at 50% and declining. prayers sent.
Ted sorry to hear stove overflowed with pellets. Sorry to hear woodpecker back. I never did find a good way to discourage them. Cool snow pic
Scott(vt) good to hear stand together, hope you get motor mounted and correct size belt.
Drew we never lose the tractor fever do we.
Helo those are some large chunks of bread. Glad you got some good soup out of the shopping. Glad you now have a tree, nice pic with tree and dog.
Kyle enjoyed your stories , sorry about the "friend" not selling back to you. Sorry wife has crud now prayers sent. I have an issue with shaving cream/toothpaste slowing down and have to clean it out.
Kilroy sorry hunting not going better. Hope the coquito is good. Hope you are able to keep couches at bay.
PJ glad to see you back.
Scotty kits sound interesting.
Scaredy good to hear from you glad you got some seat time, sorry your tractor lost it's potential parking spot.
Frits sorry you and Ken do not know why enzymes are low.
Thomas nice driveway alarm/guard.
Dennis glad good breakfast and some motivation return.
Ted sorry about the side trips and agenda adjustments, Hope you were able to sample the cookies for QA purposes of course. Glad you showed wisdom, and enjoyed the marathon on TV.
Dennis may be a while before ground dries out.
Buppies thanks for your prayers, they are working.
This morning posts:
Drew hope you got your nap, I do enjoy my naps as well as feel better in evening. Thanks for your kind words.
Ron glad you got chipping done. Sorry about the aches and pains. Nice cardinal :)
Ron impressive pile.
Bill morning routine sounds familiar. I do keep cars locked but keys in boat and golf cart. Hope you were able to conserve some energy.
Drew large stones on top will be an ongoing problem. Hope you don't pull up too many stones while clearing the driveway. Nice score for grand niece.
Drew thanks for link
Frits good to hear better sleep. I do like the Norway pics very much. Thanks.
Drew nice rig, I expected more isolation of bunk from rest of cab.
Scott(vt) hope your big event went well. too bad you wont be able sample the cookies in process :)
Bill I don't see companies springing for that much truck. My guess it is for the owner operator.
Billy glad you were able drop tree where you wanted it. Glad plenty of good wood in the tree. nice pics
Frits nice truck.
Kilroy glad you kept couches from going wild.
Bupies glad you are getting rain, sorry about wind forecast. Sorry no snow for you. Glad you slept better.
Thomas hope you were able to enjoy some football.
Paul glad yesterday went well, nice you are impressed with new radios. Glad grain and shavings loaded into barn, hope new crush washer does the trick. Hope you can sell old radios.
Ken sorry rain is all coming at once. Good to hear area is getting cleaned up. Nice tree and pic.
Scotty good to hear cart running without much fixing. Hope you had good ride in the hot rod.
David glad you got treated to lunch, hope rain and football good.
Drew you don't get too much rain.
Kyle sorry to hear how much of family down with crud. We got .4 inch out of storm.
RNG good to hear rain on the way. Glad maintenance work on van coming along. Good to hear valve stems replace on trailer, and campfire helping the clean up. Hope loading van and trailer went well.
Dennis glad good worship, and good lunch. Impressed Pebbles can get ligh bulbs out of string.
Chris glad leave are under control for now. Interesting the different number of cars on lots of dealers selling same car.
Scott(vt) thanks for the pics and glad no rain during deliveries.
Drew sorry you did not find problem 1st try. Hope plan B works better. Glad you could deliver improperly delivered package. Nice pimp pics
Thomas glad Boo not big fan of cat food or treats.
Thomas sorry bears slow to den up. Glad you survived the shoppers.
PJ sorry pond still down, Lake is full hear.
Kyle sorry congestion still an issue. 10# bass nice. Have not watched PragersU vids
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle /Daughter, /mom's breathing, /friends upcoming new baby, /son's migraines, Bird /aging issues, Ron /heart, Billy /mom hypertension & congestive heart failure, David(moss) /remodel, /divorce, Buppies /cancer, parathyroid,blood sugar /wife healing, Thomas /gout, Phil /reflux, Frits /veteran son with mental issues, /granddaughter with Evans Syndrome, Ken /dad possible dementia, /chronic fatigue, Diet not working, Steppenwolfe /son-auto immune disorder, Mark /sister liver transplant and recovery, Grev /wife's eye, Ted /knee recovery, /retirement & disability red tape, /family issues, Lou /eye issues, /heart issues, /wife hip replacement, Doug and wife/health issues, / hand nerve and surgery, /fall and recovery, / wife headaches and heart eval, / David(sadamo)/Sophie's hip or leg pain, Scaredy/shoulder dislocation, /marriage dissolving, / friend stop drinking, Dennis /retirement, /neighbor issues, /land development, /favorable winds not in the forecast there, Drew /back operation issues, /friend's wife cancer diagnosis and recovery, Scotty /back pain, Helogabals /wife's friend situation, Fatjay /father broken hip, Israel, Ukraine war, and Country.

/ Good morning!!!! #182,496  
up early, curious to see how much rain had come down.
lights flashing on stove, we lost power for a minute last night, but no more thankfully.

rain gauge says 3.15 inches and going to rain all morning. Back yard will be a lake when sun comes up
my blowup Santas are blown over, I see the front one on its side, but still running.

time for lots of coffee. My coffee business owner friends gave me several pounds of Peets coffee for Christmas, looking
forward to getting into that.

no plans for today, nothing on calendar, will see what kind of trouble i can get into

strangely warm out, about 60 degrees.

/ Good morning!!!! #182,497  
Coffee is brewing. 34° with cloudy skies this morning. Heading to 32° with 30 to mph winds and slight chance of snow. Got .22" of rain yesterday. Got the energy saving day I needed yesterday. Feel much better today. But still a small back ache. Going to do another conserve energy day.
Sometimes you just have do it from the bottom up.
YIcvlbw.jpg

Everyone stay safe and well.

Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #182,499  
53 and that's the forecasted high for the day. Lots of rain...will see the amount when I march down to the gauge at bird feeding time.

Stayed in the 50s all afternoon and night, but kept the woodstove burning to take the dampness away.

Kyle, glad you a bit better. 10 lbs is a big bass. Ron, glad you're better, too.

Took a walk about before the rain yesterday and picked up sticks...Current high wind will just replace them, I'm sure. Sometimes I feel like it's a competition...don't think I'll ever win, even if I'm ahead at half time.