Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #183,071  
Good morning on this last day of the year!

All the beautiful snow has melted but now thaw ended and the cold is fast approaching.
It looks like it will be hoarfrost. -15 C = 5 F. With now snow that can be rather destructive. We will see

2C9FFFCE-261F-42A6-B444-BB7F8B36AC55_1_105_c.jpeg

No big plans for today. The older daughters will be away in the company of their friends. We with the little ones will be at home
For the evening we have tradition - will do metallurgy - we will melt tin and cast fortunes
Other than that - nothing special
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Love them all, but Opa is ready for some peace and quiet ! 😂
Everyone leaves Monday morning !
We have that saying (I will try to translate literally) : relatives are like fish, they both start to smell on the third day
😁

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Merry Christmas and happy new year. Hope Santa was good to y'all.

Santa delivered an Brand new Massey Ferguson 1825E with quick attach bucket loader, woods rotary cutter and a box blade

View attachment 841603
I don't know man...
As we all know Santa brings best presents only for those who behave good.
You must have lived all this year veryveryvery boring way to get so beautiful toy :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

/ Good morning!!!! #183,073  
good morning all
up early, busy morning, drinking cup of coffee and ate a hard boiled egg, then no food or water
until I finish drinking all this barium for CT scan later this morning. First time radiology said I could eat first, just a minimum
of four hours before scan.

Happy Birthday Wagtail!

Congrats Dftodd, nice looking Massey, hope you have a great time with it,
wonderful way to end the year!

37 going up to 44 in sun and clouds today

/ Good morning!!!! #183,074  
Drinking hot coffee. 32° with cloudy skies this morning. Heading to 37° with clouds and evening snow. Decided to do house chores yesterday. Still need to put laundry away. That will get me ready for a New Year.
2023 has been a long Tale. 🤠
YZlezlR.jpg

Prayers and best wishes for everyone.

Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #183,077  
good morning all
up early, busy morning, drinking cup of coffee and ate a hard boiled egg, then no food or water
until I finish drinking all this barium for CT scan later this morning. First time radiology said I could eat first, just a minimum
of four hours before scan.

Happy Birthday Wagtail!

Congrats Dftodd, nice looking Massey, hope you have a great time with it,
wonderful way to end the year!

37 going up to 44 in sun and clouds today
Barium for Sunday morning breakfast, yuck. Hope all goes well Drew.

/ Good morning!!!! #183,078  
   / Good morning!!!! #183,079  
Barium for Sunday morning breakfast, yuck.

it's kinda thick, kinda gross, hard to get down but very necessary.
the one I have to drink in the car at 8am in the hospital lot will be even harder to swallow.
every six months, good news is they don't think I need a PET. If cancer free for more than two years, they
go to CT scans with barium. Sure hope they don't come back in ten years and say barium is bad for you....

Wagtail, hope you do something fun on your birthday.

/ Good morning!!!! #183,080  
Phil, that's a neat turning. definitely like the rustic look. I thought that turning something that rough would just disintegrate.......doesn't it 'grab' at the chipped / offset areas?
You have to be very careful and methodic while turning. One wrong move can cause a catastrophe. I had a small catch and had to reglue a piece back on. Luckily I found it and it wasn't destroyed. Happy Birthday Wagtail!
Finally some sun today after 5 days of clouds and rain! Going to a high of 37.
Wife and I will be going to my sisters for dinner. Most of my family that is still in the area will be there. Should be a fun afternoon!
We need to get our 3 mile walk in first and then who knows what kind of trouble I can get in before we leave!
Happy New Years eve to everyone and Happy New Year to the whole breakfast crew!!
May we all stay safe and healthy thru the new year!