Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #186,801  
Here is pic from back then in Bates leather protective gear.

IMG_0558.jpeg

/ Good morning!!!! #186,802  
successful afternoon
before Ken even arrived three of us slid the old rv cover off slick as could be, from the side
per Popgadget's suggestion, which of course worked. Job done in less than five minutes.
Rv looks nice, still clean and shiny. I turned the electric heater on low to get the dampness out.
Tomorrow when I'm reinstalling the water filters and the bidet seat I'll crank the main heat up.
Not a lot of propane left in tank, need to take rv up to TSC before I leave next Thursday for Lancaster.

Ken arrived and we chatted for a bit in the sunshine, which felt nice.

and tomorrow I hook up the rv water and see what leaks.
my previous work has not yet been pressure tested.
I'm cautiously optimistic.
I need to fill up the water tank which I normally don't do since the campground in Lancaster may not have turned on their water yet.
I usually would not leave for anywhere before April but these friends will be out of town then. They said they would take me to the main farm market
in Lancaster next Friday.

considering the mayhem I have experienced with growing these flowers,
trying to stay positive that for the two days I'm away we won't get 40 mph winds.
something really powerful went through here to tear off one end of the greenhouse.
It got through all my tape. solution? twice as much tape.

/ Good morning!!!! #186,803  
Good Afternoon Drew,
Sorry your having so much trouble with the green house project ! After hearing what you have gone through, I probably would have given up long ago ! I admire your determination!

My next door neighbor who has 15 acres just north of my property, just built a nice green house. He had a couple pines taken down and brought those to our saw mill for lumber. He used the corrugated plexi for the sides. He ran power out there and I think he is also planning on having a propane tank there also ! The next time Im there I will get some pics. Very nicely done, and there are the remnants of a concrete in ground pool deck that it sits on.

Have a great evening !

/ Good morning!!!! #186,806  
Good (Saturday) morning. Overnight Low of 11.2C and it's presently 15.1C, calm with high overcast.

I'm 'up' early for my get away to Launie; leaving in a half hour. My medical 'procedure' is at 1100... the Urologist is going to have a look in my bladder (and there's only one way he can put a camera in there :oops: ). I'm going for a 'local freezing'. It'll sure be a new 'life experience' for me.

I should be back home by 1600.

That's about it, take care all.
BTDT, did not have a pretty girl handling my unit. prolly a good thing.

Son called from school. Said he was squat weight lifting and felt something "snap/pop" in the top center of his spine. (where the bar rests) Took him to clinic, got x-rays, awaiting further information of results. Worried. He can't lift his arms very high. Both the same. No tingling anywhere. Might have to take him to ER if xray tech recommends for further eval.

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #186,807  
BTDT, did not have a pretty girl handling my unit. prolly a good thing.

Son called from school. Said he was squat weight lifting and felt something "snap/pop" in the center of his spine. Took him to clinic, got x-rays, awaiting further information of results. Worried. He can't lift his arms very high. Both the same. No tingling anywhere. Might have to take him to ER if xray tech recommends for further eval.
Prayers for your boy.
MRI?

/ Good morning!!!! #186,808  
Son called from school. Said he was squat weight lifting and felt something "snap/pop" in the center of his spine. Took him to clinic, got x-rays, awaiting further information of results. Worried. He can't lift his arms very high. Both the same. No tingling anywhere. Might have to take him to ER if xray tech recommends for further eval.
Dang...positive thoughts with fingers cross no injure.

/ Good morning!!!! #186,809  
Good (Saturday) morning. Overnight Low of 11.2C and it's presently 15.1C, calm with high overcast.

I'm 'up' early for my get away to Launie; leaving in a half hour. My medical 'procedure' is at 1100... the Urologist is going to have a look in my bladder (and there's only one way he can put a camera in there :oops: ). I'm going for a 'local freezing'. It'll sure be a new 'life experience' for me.
I had that 'procedure' done about 5 years ago. It is a piece of cake and maybe he/she will let you watch, too. Yup, they freeze your best friend and send a camera crew up there. A nurse stands by with saline solution and pumps that up the same route to fill your bladder.
I had to tell mine that unless she was into golden showers she had better stop pumping. Nothing wrong with mine except I have two bladders. A larger one and a smaller one off to the side of the bigger one. Told the Dr. to leave it alone, it works just fine the way it is.

/ Good morning!!!! #186,810  

I should be back home by 1600.

That's about it, take care all.
Been there, had that done. It was strange but the videos were interesting.