Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #186,911  
Good Morning Guys,
Ct, 42 to start going to 56 ! Cloudy with more rain moving in tonite !

Kyle, very good news on sons recovery, prayers for continued recovery !
so the snowplow can aim better.... :ROFLMAO:
Dennis, I see your feeling much better !:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Scott(vt) that pole should last a while.
Mostly, I am hoping it outlasts me !;);)
(Now I do good with one 40lb, but that's due to age).
Newbury, so Im down at HD to get 2 bags of concrete, 80lb bags. Well, I dont remember having trouble lifting those bags in the past ! But guess what, I worked hard to lift them up into my PU bed ! Im definitely not the strong guy I used to be !:)

Plans for to day, get rid of the dirt and mess I made out there ! Maybe nice long walk and or hike before the rain moves in !

Hope all have a great day !

/ Good morning!!!! #186,912  
Good morning, the low is 39 and going to a high of 57°F. Wind ESE 14 mph. Partly cloudy.

I am going out today and see if the car wash is open. The Dodge desperately needs a wash.
I don't want to fire up the power washer because after using it I would have to winterize it all over again.

The new chair is real comfortable, not a soft seat like Juniors' chair. A good solid seat contoured and almost like it was custom made for my butt. The back of the seat tilts back when I want it to. Both armrests are adjustable forward and back as well as height adjustable and they swivel as well. There is a lumbar support AND a neck support. It is on wheels and also spins. The chair itself is height adjustable as well. It is black and blue, my colours.

The neighbour lady wants some more wood ashes, I will deliver them today when I go out, about noon.

That is about 'it' for now.

Have a safe day all

/ Good morning!!!! #186,914  
A crisp clear 25F headed to 38F today in NV.

The Blizzard found us-- had snow "tornadoes" at the house. But we only got 1-2 feet of snow. Less than forecast. Not far from us got 4 feet.

The Sierras got slammed. No totals yet but probably 10+ feet. Closing Interstate 80 for 1 day is a *huge* big deal. It has been closed for 3 days, and it will not reopen today. Wow.

CalTrans says only 2 of their 10 snowplow trucks are operational. WTH? How is that possible?

BEF your old photos are fantastic!

Everyone have a great day!!

Here is a pix from last year on I-80 near Donner Summit after a smaller storm.

Attachments

• I80.jpg
    I80.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 41
Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #186,915  
Good Morning!!!! 47F @ 7:15AM. Sunny to partly cloudy. High 69F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.

Good story, Kyle. Never rode a VMax, but the K1200RS I had pumped out 130 HP, enough of an eyeball flattening experience for me to do some truly stupid stuff.

My buddy and I spent most of the weekend over here working on the house, and Sunday morning learned their daughter tested positive for alligator bites. But we made a brief stop over there while Friday while the daughter was possibly contagious, so now we're both watching for sings of a bite, too. I'm up on my boosters, and have been taking NAC for a couple weeks, too, so I'm not too concerned. I will be masking if I have to go out, though.

Spa guy put the new pump and motor in and it purrs like a kitten, but still no heat. So now it's looking like a new controller, but not before he does some diagnostic probing to ensure that's really the problem. He'd shown up with no tools, complaining that his GF used his tool bucket and didn't replace it, so I'm beginning to think he's more of a parts swapper than any kind of diagnostician. But he is right about everything on the spa being almost twenty years old, so replacement is still a valid approach. But if it's just a bad wire, the new controller won't work, either, and I'm getting tired of screwing around with this guy. If you want something done right...

/ Good morning!!!! #186,916  
At first, he could only move his arms maybe 5% movement with great pain in spine. This evening, I would say that his movement range number is up to 50%!!!
Great news and we are waiting to hear of the continued improvement!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #186,917  
Neat old pix, BEF. Do you also remember being there?
I remember a little. They would come visit in the fall during leaf season, and we would take drives around. This was before I started school so I got to go. I specifically remember visiting one of the country churches with them.

Plowhog, glad you like the photos. That's a lot of snow. I remember going thru a pass up near Mt Rainer in June, when they had just opened the road from the snow.

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #186,919  
Newbury, so Im down at HD to get 2 bags of concrete, 80lb bags. Well, I dont remember having trouble lifting those bags in the past ! But guess what, I worked hard to lift them up into my PU bed ! Im definitely not the strong guy I used to be !:)
yea, my 40# pellet bags get heavier all the time. I haven't done an 80# bag in a few years. Wife turned the stove off, now 66deg.

/ Good morning!!!! #186,920  
66°F and 5.24 inches rain. Obviously that was too wet to mow yesterday. With 90% chance of rain today not expecting things to dry out. Not a lot of sunshine yesterday. Already heard generator run a bit ago.

Successful piddling and energy conservation. Like same approach today.

Have to make a run to town. Out of milk. Made a caramel latte yesterday. Pretty good.

Zoom Happy Hour this afternoon

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day