Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #187,572  
Good afternoon! 60˚F, N wind overcast. 1/3" rain at 3A.M. enough now to soak in the fertilizer. Everything is really greening up nicely. The rains predicted today should hold off till after the neighborhood's golf cart St. Patrick's day parade at 3P.M.

/ Good morning!!!! #187,573  
Low 30's today with intermittent snow squalls. We were 70 a couple days ago.

After 10 years here in MI I finally took my CPL course today. This country is getting crazy so figure I might as well be legal while carrying.

/ Good morning!!!! #187,574  
It's a beautiful Sunday morning. I spent part of yesterday trying to bench test the electric 12v power steering assist unit I plan on putting in the Cobra whose steering is brutally hard in a parking lot. This Prius steering unit is a force multiplier. I put the unit in a vice all wired up to a 12v battery and rigged to lift a 5gal jug off the floor with a wrench on the steering wheel end. I used my digital pull meter and registered 11 pounds to lift the jug with no assist. And then as little as 3 pounds with the assist in full mode. I bought an aftermarket control to dial in how much assist you want. Anyway I needed to know it worked before fitting it into the steering shaft.
Mowed the lawn, edged the walkway, and cleaned up. Now for some lunch and I'm off to visit with a friend. Hope you all have a great day!

/ Good morning!!!! #187,575  
Low 30's today with intermittent snow squalls. We were 70 a couple days ago.

After 10 years here in MI I finally took my CPL course today. This country is getting crazy so figure I might as well be legal while carrying.
Congrats on the permit. Are you also getting insurance?
I'm scheduled to take CA CCW classroom course next week, followed by a range test. What all was involved in your state?

/ Good morning!!!! #187,579  
Congrats on the permit. Are you also getting insurance?
I'm scheduled to take CA CCW classroom course next week, followed by a range test. What all was involved in your state?
Basically class time was talking about the laws and my range time was limited. The guy knows me and knows I'm a gun nut. He wasn't to worried about my shooting and handling abilities after the first mag.

In and out in less than a day. Gotta go to the sheriff's office (clerk actually) for finger printing and background then wait for license.

I didn't know that as of last month you have to have a cpl or a purchase permit to buy a handgun in this wretched state. One law that was quietly snuck in.