Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #189,141  
Good morning, the low is 40 and going to 46°F. Wind S 7 mph. Light rain and rain later today. I don't know what the difference is, both are wet.

No tank work today, but the weekend looks good.

Energy conservation day today.

Nice shot of a wood pecker Ron.

Have a safe day all

/ Good morning!!!! #189,142  
good morning all
46 going up to 60 today in clouds
geez five nights in the 30's in ten day, not going to be good for the veggies.
no wonder Burpee does not send out tomatoes to first week in May.

hope everyone wakes up feeling good this morning.

Dennis, that lot is lovely. Bottom line is where do you want to live?
quality of life factors of both properties? How far to hospital, supermarket, friends/family, etc.

/ Good morning!!!! #189,143  
39F cloudy low 50's for high.
Outside chores done E muffin time.

Plans for today...4 hours at part store,afternoon good size rock slide off retaining into the ditch hoping Kubota can lift and reset rock 🤞 afterwards remove back blade and install carry all basket to Kubota.

Enjoy the day all.

/ Good morning!!!! #189,144  
55 going to 71, maybe a pollen washer shower.

Rip, sorry to hear about the will problem.

Sodamo, hope you're better today. Maybe just plain flu?

Another couple hours mowing...now done for a few days. Also ran through 3 batteries edging my wife's flower border, string trimming, and blowing debris. Zonked out in the recliner before 9pm.

/ Good morning!!!! #189,145  
54 outside this AM, heading to mid 60's. Cloudy and quite a difference from yesterday.

Day job and more yard work on tap when the sun comes up.

Kind of sore this AM from the weed whacker. I forget how much fence line is out there in one pasture, but it is done.

Around the koi-less pond, I spotted four tiny slider like turtles. In the back forty, one lone turkey keeps making their appearance. That's a super low number for us.

Hope all have a great day, and a better start to the w/e. Those ailing, hope you get healthy soon.

/ Good morning!!!! #189,146  
Very cloudy this morning 57 high in low 70s maybe rain maybe not already showing slight deficit for the year. I believe the red bird has biblical references.

Feel better sodamo, fuddyduddy, I’m sorry riptides relatives and money never a good thing. Scaredy one day at a time this to shall pass

Prayers for all our Country

/ Good morning!!!! #189,147  
Very cloudy this morning 57 high in low 70s maybe rain maybe not already showing slight deficit for the year. I believe the red bird has biblical references.

Feel better sodamo, fuddyduddy, I’m sorry riptides relatives and money never a good thing. Scaredy one day at a time this to shall pass

Prayers for all our Country
Not a relative, not a friend, not an acquaintance, passing or present. Have no idea who this person is. Except for their criminal record.

/ Good morning!!!! #189,148  
Good Morning,
Vt, 40 to start going to 60 supposedly! Got in up here about 7 pm, and Kathleen made up some ziti and she had already made a sauce with meatballs and sausage!!

Today will be mostly all work, raking out the front garden and moving that 20 bags of mulch from my truck to the garden via my front loader on the Massey ! Back will be hurting tonite !

Sitting in front of the wood stove with coffee this morning, and looking out seems like skies are clearing !

David, hope you make a quick recovery !

I also learned it's very important to have spouse check me & I check her for ticks at least every day!
Fuddyduddy, I like that idea ! 😁

After mowing, I asked my wife if she really wanted to give up this park like lot for the woods in WV.
Dennis, like someone else said, only you know what’s right, but the Va property is beautiful! I would have a hard time giving up that beautiful meadow ! That’s coming from someone whose property is mostly meadow !
in other news ... it has been a sad, confusing, conflicted, numb, time for me - but after 2.5 yrs of Separation, my estranged wife has finally, Finally, FINALLY connected with her lawyer, so that a rescheduled meeting can be planned.
Scaredy, glad you are making some progress, even if it is in small increments!
Stay strong and keep the faith ! 🙏

Hope all have a good day ! 🙏

Attachments

• IMG_3858.jpeg
    IMG_3858.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 35
  • IMG_3857.jpeg
    IMG_3857.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 31
   / Good morning!!!! #189,149  
Morning all, 46 to 59 and cloudy.
Son off to jr. Prom tonight.
Not much else to report.

Sorry to hear about the lymes Fuddy. I have been spraying my clothes and wear a hat, but the things are everywhere.

BEF - my uncles house was 4 hours away when we were kids, drive seemed less when we got there and wandered out into the woods. It seems both properties are still in the running, make a pro/con list.

Kyle - has to be whatever plan that person was on, I am on a bog standard plan and got no fees extra in Switzerland or Italy. I also don't make a lot of phone calls on the road, but upload pictures all the time. Roaming calls have been a thing for decades on cell phones.

Scaredy - my prayers to you that this lets you move on soon and goes the way you want.

Maybe mulch and cleanup today to get the front area complete. Then Weedwhacker if it's dry enough, might get a bit covered in green...

ordered a 16gallon sprayer, used some Amex points. Tired or dragging cans to water plants out in the fields.

Be well,