Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #189,252  
a little better, this is going to take another day, most of it in bed

shad is the worst fish in the world to eat, competes with carp
oily, strong and just full of bones

Frenchtown NJ is a lovely small river town with some nice shops
We only look at shad as bait. But it looks like at Shadfest they filet and cook 'em.

/ Good morning!!!! #189,254  
I am more of a "visual storyteller" :)

Had foundations of lamp posts delivered. Guy I normally call for those jobs have got new truck. I like the looks of that.
Just wondering, I Scania a thing in US ?
Here maybe 0,1 % are "long nose" trucks. American made Freighliner or similar we will not find on EU highways. Can't understand why.

Green little one is mine. Renault Kangoo.

IMG_7168.jpeg
IMG_7177.jpeg
IMG_7178.jpeg
IMG_7179.jpeg

Here you can see that drawing (or draft ? ) board.
And how I got it up to second floor. (again - how do you count floors ? Like 1-2-3- .. or 0-1-2-.. ? Asking as here we have first, but for instance in Italy - second version)

/ Good morning!!!! #189,255  
(again - how do you count floors ? Like 1-2-3- .. or 0-1-2-.. ? Asking as here we have first, but for instance in Italy - second version)
Interesting. Usually 1,2,3 but sometimes it's G,1,2,3 with G being Garage or Ground as in basement, and some times its G1, G2, G3, 1, 2, 3.... And is G1 the lowest or is it G3 the lowest?

One building I use a lot has G for Ground which is a basement and 1,2,3, 4 above ground, then an underground extension of two levels and the upper underground level is E2 while the lower underground level is E1. It makes sense when you look at it from the bottom up E1, E2, G, 1,2,3,4.

It can get really funny trying to explain it to new comers.

/ Good morning!!!! #189,256  
Normally 1,2,3
But our 100 year old building at work, the first floor is ground level in the front, but building is built on a slope. So in back, 1st floor is below ground level
So at work they use, 0,1,2

Helo, very nice building with woodwork. We have thrown away most of the old draft boards around here. I don't know if my older brother still has his. It was a big one, maybe 1.5m x 2m. He had the green plastic overlay on it, which makes it nice for tight lines, and we used it as dining table too, when adjusted flat.

Church was good.

We may have won the overnight rain total contest....4.8" I told the wifey it has been a long time since we have had that much. The storms kept on training. It was 53F this morning, which feels cool to us being used to the 80's.

/ Good morning!!!! #189,257  
We only look at shad as bait. But it looks like at Shadfest they filet and cook 'em.
they do, some folks will eat anything...

feeling better, less dizzy. Staying in bed reading my book, trying to eat bland stuff.
probably could use the chill time anyway and I've lost four pounds.

/ Good morning!!!! #189,258  
feeling better, less dizzy. Staying in bed reading my book, trying to eat bland stuff.
probably could use the chill time anyway and I've lost four pounds.
Maybe you just needed to get cleaned out. :ROFLMAO:

/ Good morning!!!! #189,260  
Good Morning.
Old friend and I met up at the RC flying club this AM. Beautiful calm day. By mid morning the jet guys had showed up, well we were about done, anyway. Soon we watched some poor soul put a $10k model jet straight in the ground :eek: Too rich for my blood 🤣
Came home to mow the lawn it's freaking 90º out there... Sheesh. Hope we get some May gray going, I'm not ready for the heat.
Hope you all have a great Sunday