Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #190,943  
Thought I could manage by just elevating. Nope. Couldn’t get the middle blade torqued tight. No way to grasp the spindle that I found.
Could you wedge a 2x4 between the blade and mower housing to keep the spindle from turning?

/ Good morning!!!! #190,944  
Kyle, you surely did have a tough week! positive thoughts and prayers sent your way....hang in there!

Buppies, prayers your way too! I can't imagine what you are going through. Hopefully you can find a solution.

/ Good morning!!!! #190,945  
Good (Monday) morning. Overnight Low of 1.7C and it's presently 17.8C. Clear with a breeze.

Just tootlin' along... it's that 'time of the year' when nothing pressing is happening. It's the last, official, week of Autumn and the grass is slowly growing so no mowing is planned for quite a while.

Mind you, the empty wine bottle box is full (again!), so a trip to the tip to recycle them needs doing.

That's about it, take care all.

/ Good morning!!!! #190,947  
Good evening all. 75ºF for the start, 1.4 inch in gauge, partly cloudy, breezy. Windy, variable cloudiness, high temp was 94ºF, HI 97ºF. Made coffee to start day, help setup chapel, they waited enough so I could help with the heavier lifting. Chapel went well, and tear down as well. Full crew on breakfast this morning. Chatted with new neighbor when I got home, then nap, then worked on huge stack of filing to do. Then celebrated progress with another nap :).
Ron sorry about unforecasted rain. Glad you got trees trimmed, and some weed whacking done. Hope window washing went well. Nice cardinal.
Drew hope dinner went well.
Don impressive set of horns, Thanks for the pic :)
Bill hope hut construction goes well.
Thomas hope day went well.
Paul hope repairs lasts better than you expect it to. Hope putting furniture together was fun. Pool sounds as cold as the river I was in Friday. Nice results from PW. Hope breakfast and music were fun.
Don congrats on signed contract. Especially compared to average selling time.
Frits glad rain on planted garden. Sorry about hole in glove, hope burn heals quickly, prayers sent.
Dennis sorry no delivery yet.
Buppies hope you did ok weed eating after getting sneezing start from yesterday's mowing. Hope you got hot tub maintenance done. Took 2 naps to recover from trip, pulled 3 ticks of so far.
Billy glad splitter started so easy. Good to hear rest of rounds split.
Buppies had a bill come back after almost a month, marked undeliverable, no reason given either.
Ke good to hear pool in good shape now. Hope cable replacement goes well. Pine looks happy.
Scott(vt) hope lake time was good.
Plowhog great puppy pic. Hope you can fix irrigation.
David glad BX back in service, sorry shortcut didn't work. Glad BX mowing like it should :)
Ted glad less windy. Good to hear more than 2 years, maybe less yucky to clean on annual basis. Hope you found something to earn your dinner and stay out of trouble ;)
Frits sorry to see your last project torn down. Sounds like they worked hard to keep it working and expanding for a while.
Kyle sorry to hear how poor this week went for your family. Prayers sent for your daughters and you and wife. Sorry about your heat.
Buppies sorry to hear about wife's condition worse.
Gale sorry to hear about your weather issues . Hope you get power back soon.
Scott(vt) sorry about the tornado melting down. Glad you and Kathleen got some boat time anyway
Randy(wag) wonder how all those wine bottles got empty, must be defective glass ;)
Dennis hope no storm damage, no fun waiting on line to arrive :(
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle /Daughter, /mom's breathing, /son's migraines, Bird /aging issues, Ron /heart, Billy /mom hypertension & congestive heart failure, David(moss) /remodel, /divorce, Buppies /cancer, parathyroid,blood sugar /wife healing, Thomas /gout, Phil /reflux, Frits /veteran son with mental issues, /granddaughter with Evans Syndrome, Ken /dad possible dementia, /chronic fatigue, Diet not working, Steppenwolfe /son-auto immune disorder, Grev /wife's eye, Ted /knee recovery, /retirement & disability red tape, /family issues, Lou /eye issues, /heart issues, /wife hip replacement, Doug and wife/health issues, / hand nerve and surgery, /fall and recovery, / wife headaches and heart eval, / David(sadamo)/Sophie's hip or leg pain, Scaredy/shoulder dislocation, /marriage dissolving, / friend stop drinking, Dennis /retirement, /neighbor issues, /land development, /favorable winds not in the forecast there, /dad surgery recovery, Drew /back operation issues, /friend's wife cancer diagnosis and recovery, Scotty /back pain, Helogabals /wife's friend situation, Fatjay /father broken hip, Israel, Ukraine war, and Country.

/ Good morning!!!! #190,948  
64F and wet @ 03:30, calling for a high of 74F with thunderstorms likely mainly in the morning.

Krazy Kat came in the bedroom about an hour ago, was going nuts and woke me up.

Was potting up some beets last night and the seed tray that they were in also had catnip growing in it … so I fed her some. Looks like that might have been a bad idea.

Got both tube feeders and one suet feeder refilled yesterday, also scattered some for the ground feeders.

Moved filled Water Buffalo around by the northwest planting bed so it would be the shade most of the day.

Went up to the shop and hunted up the needle scaler and a grinder with a couple of wire brushes.

Almost got the 2 worst short t posts scaled before the thunderstorms got here, have a little to go to finish the one.

Did get the tire air pressure checked and topped up on the van.

Woman ran out to get milk, half and half, and butter from the grocery store, picked up a Hot-N-Ready from Sneezers for dinner.

There was a radar-indicated tornado over around Mansfield heading north towards Norwalk, Sandusky, and the islands.

Worst of the storms seemed to miss us, we did get some rain though.

Not much on the agenda for today beyond going down to Menards.

Maybe a haircut.

Might do some grilling if the rain stops … saw a Johnsonville ad on the tv last night, haven’t had brats in a while.

Probably head out to the garage here in a few and mix up some weed juice.

Hope everyone has a peaceful Memorial Day.

/ Good morning!!!! #190,949  
Poured first cup of coffee. 59° with cloudy skies this morning. Heading to 65° with morning thunderstorms. Yesterday turned into a conserve energy day. Tried to watch Indy 500 race. But it was delayed over 4 hours because of rain. I did watch it after that. Window cleaning has been moved to later this week.
Today Sassy and I will ride in neighbors military truck in local parade.
RVvyWj1.jpg

Honor and Remember those that gave all.

Everyone stay safe and well.

Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #190,950  
good morning all
woken up by booms and lightning, thunderstorms going through.
Looks like they will stop soon and then later more to follow.
likely not a good day for an outdoor barbecue in these parts but I bet a bunch of folks will try.

had a nice dinner at brother's last night. She made salmon with some kind of spicy topping.
I skipped the ice cream dessert and came home and ate an apple instead.

an indoor day

Ron, enjoy your parade ride.