Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #190,971  
Remembering, that our freedom is not free.

1716818182619.jpeg

/ Good morning!!!! #190,972  
Good Morning,
Vt, 67 to start going to 72 ! Cloudy skies with afternoon rain and thunderstorms possible!

Don, we have Prime and we still get delays !

The kiddos are gone, and we are cleaning up the aftermath! We would have stayed through the week but I have to bring Kathleen’s car in for service tomorrow! We are coming back up on Thursday with some friends, hopefully the weather will be good !

Hope all have a good day , as we remember those who gave all for our freedom! 🙏

/ Good morning!!!! #190,973  
looks like some nasty storms working their way to the East.
all these tornadoes are bad news
semis and big class A rv's getting blown over like dominoes.
folks in trailer parks always get torn up, their homes are not strong enough
and someone truly is huffing and puffing to blow their house down

maybe I can swap out the four hydraulic leveling rams for augers that drill into the ground
like on those storm chaser vehicles. Been thinking about where safest place on rv is on class C.
fiberglass roof helps but it's 250 pound limit says something about its durability. Kevlar it's not.

needed some air so got one side of rv polished "down low". I'll have to do another pass with the step ladder.
That ceramic spray seems too easy to use, but seems shiny and plenty slippery.
doesn't have that nice carnauba smell though.

/ Good morning!!!! #190,974  
NWS seems to believe a tornado hit Salem Va yesterday near Roanoke River. EF1 unusual around these parts

Beautiful Ken flower’s magnificent

Story of your dog tired from swimming couple of years ago federal inspector has Louisiana water dog never seen one before we are working at Lake Gaston. I hear a vehicle coming and a dog barking know that bark standard poodle. Elderly man and poodle get out and dog commences to retrieve ball thrown into water. Fed man tells me he going to meet and greet man and poodle. The dogs take turn fetching ball until Louisiana water dog lays down and will not get up. The poodles owner brings his dog out there 365 days a year rain or shine and dog fetches ball 50 times the poodle was nine years old. Federal highway inspector was in shock for three days all he talked about

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #190,975  
Good Morning!!!! 63F @ 7:15AM. Plentiful sunshine. High near 90F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
I also have been receiving delivery delays from Amazon. About 1/3 of my orders are delayed. I don’t have prime, wonder if that makes a difference?
I have Prime, and it makes no difference.
I get warnings of deliveries being delayed that have already been delivered!
I get warnings of deliveries being delivered and then they show up on time.
I sometimes get warnings of deliveries being late, and they are.
Sometimes deliveries never show up at all, and I never get a warning about those.
I even got a delivery of something that was ordered by someone else. I called and emailed them and got no response. FedEx was no help at all. Some kind of fleet GPS tracking device. It went in the trash.
Amazon uses so many different delivery methods, I'm not at all surprised by the confusion.
That ceramic spray seems too easy to use, but seems shiny and plenty slippery. doesn't have that nice carnauba smell though.
I'm with you on that, Drew, those spray on coatings are very easy to apply. Just spray on, rub off with a clean, dry rag. So far, the Turtle Wax Hybrid Solutions Ceramic Spray Coating is holding up very well on both the van and the car. Both sit outside, and last week when I washed the car, water was still beading and rolling right off. I haven't washed the van since, but it still looks nice and shiny under the bug guts and dust. Another thing I like about the stuff is it doesn't leave a haze or deposit; it's totally clear. I've used it on all the plastics and the water just beads off those, too. Tried it on glass, and didn't like how hard I had to rub to restore the clarity of the glass. And since it's stopped raining, I didn't get a feel for if it made water bead off the glass better than a RainX type product.

Watched the last of the HBO Pacific series last night. War is over, follows characters home that survived the war. The movie closed with vignettes of each character's photo, followed by another photo of the soldier they played, along with brief descriptions of what they did with the rest of their lives. Many just ended with how they died in the war. Very moving, especially knowing the series was based on factual accounts of each of the battles.

Finished the paint job on the trailer yesterday. Not bodyshop quality, but I'd be surprised if any of that paint came off. I'll give it today to fully cure, then hitch it up and load it tomorrow.

Did some more paint touch up in the house, so that's almost done.

Neighbor's Prius isn't running right. First he said it was losing radiator water, and now somehow he thinks it's a clogged EGR. Trying to be supportive, but don't have time to work on the thing. It's his wife's car, and I can't tell if he's more afraid of not being able to fix the car, or his wife, even though she almost never uses it.

More weed whacking and spraying for today.

Hope everyone's enjoying the weekend, and remembers its cost.

/ Good morning!!!! #190,976  
Good morning! Low of 50°, going up to 82°. No wind today! WOOHOO! Should be mid 80's the rest of the week with light breezes..... all subject to change on a whim from the weather guessers.

Going to attempt to transplant a couple lilacs today. Then will need to add them to the drip irrigation. Some piddling may occur thereafter.

This afternoon, some salmon burgers will be on the grill, wifey made a pasta salad already. The son and 2 GS's will partake.

Everyone have a great day!
Remember those who gave all!

/ Good morning!!!! #190,977  
the other day I spray foamed the holes where oil fill pipes used to come in. the foam expanded out about 4". LOL Today I cut them off flush, then decide to find an old piece of siding to replace the one with holes. old pieces too faded, but put one in anyways for now. Might have some new pieces in a box in the barn. Really humid out. We are grilling around 5 pm if not storming.
Also sprayed some ants that decided to make a home under the trash can we keep behind the house.
Had to search for a new hacksaw blade to cut the foam. Always take awhile to find things.

Forgot to add, looked and looked for the roll of zip tape that I had moved the other day. Found it right where it had been, I never moved it. But it took me looking there 3 times before I saw it.
IMG_5568.jpeg

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #190,978  
My sincerest appreciation for those who gave us their all. Lyn, Jimmy, those countless faces I don’t have a name. Thank you.

67°F and .1 inches rain. raining as I type.

So much going on here at GM, as usual. I need be better at commenting.

Finished that area of mowing.

Plan to drain and service the hot tub. Always takes longer than hoped.

Happy Hour just up the road at neighbor’s. Grilled honey garlic chicken will be my contribution.

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #190,980  
got what I wanted done outside. underflow from the log cabin is flowing good. Trash can is up at the road. Not sure if it will be picked up on schedule tomorrow due to today being a holiday. Took some time when down at the cabin to go pull up rocks at the embankment down to the pond. the never ending job

We have delayed amazon shipping usually associated with third party vendors and we had that fraud case where contents was swabbed out. reported it and got a refund

the native dogwood looks good this year

The German army jerry can still works good. Called
Brenstoff or treibstoff because it can change label to be for diesel or gasoline

IMG_3548.JPG
IMG_3549.JPG