Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #2,801  
Good Morning all!

I'm having a dreich day with 90% chance of T-storms.

My boss is in town so today and tomorrow will be long and meaningless days of standing around "team building"... I've been an executive and a manager and this ain't how to do it...

REALLY glad I tractored yesterday, looks like a wet weekend and a wet start for May...

More dreich for me it seems.

Guess the tractor's gonna get muddy and I'm gonna get wet...

David

PS - Thanks for all the Birthday wishes yesterday. Four Dozen does not seem that old...

/ Good morning!!!! #2,802  
David...I am five dozen so to me four dozen would be more appealing...

Was a simply beautiful spring day yesterday, overcast, high of 68 degrees, AND NO WIND. Got my ATV trails mowed which means for the first time this year the ENTIRE property is done...put the loader back on so I can move stuff (brush, scrap metal, rocks, fill, etc) for the next week before I have to start mowing again.

Right now it is 47, it began sprinkling about 7 pm yesterday and rained all night...darn.

/ Good morning!!!! #2,803  
Good Morning all!

I'm having a dreich day with 90% chance of T-storms.

My boss is in town so today and tomorrow will be long and meaningless days of standing around "team building"... I've been an executive and a manager and this ain't how to do it...

REALLY glad I tractored yesterday, looks like a wet weekend and a wet start for May...

More dreich for me it seems.

Guess the tractor's gonna get muddy and I'm gonna get wet...

David

PS - Thanks for all the Birthday wishes yesterday. Four Dozen does not seem that old...
I never imagined you being 48, I always thought you would be in your 60's. No offense!

/ Good morning!!!! #2,804  
I never imagined you being 48, I always thought you would be in your 60's. No offense!

Bad enough you insult an old fart like me, now you are insulting "nearly old" farts too...:laughing:

/ Good morning!!!! #2,805  
I'll be 5 dozen in August, hey I like this measuring system, sounds much less imposing than 60!!

57 here, going to 70's with rain and T-storms, then cooler and rain on Saturday when our annual Salisbury Festival car show is sceduled, sometimes being president of the club is a drag when decisions have to be made and nobody is happy!:D

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #2,806  
36F Clear sky but cloud arriving later to day,couple more weeks should be the first mowing.

/ Good morning!!!! #2,807  
its 43 windy suppose to be cool for next few days.only going to warm up to 52

/ Good morning!!!! #2,808  
2012-04-26, 0835

Currently 48 and drizzle...should hit 64 and rain.
I'm kicking my butt for not mowing yesterday...at least the fenced in back yard...

/ Good morning!!!!
#2,809  
Had my coffee, hope to get some work done today!! Got back very late last night from fla. Now to get caught up, gotta work some ot!!!!