Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #30,012  
my helper did not show, I see from his email he will then come tomorrow, which wasn't much help to me today but got some red oak cut and split, wet as can be, will be burnable by next Fall, likely better in a year. The oak was a fallover and still alive so it doesn't get much wetter wood than this. Then a dunk in the hot tub, a nap, and now maybe that odd sporting event.
Isn't this that game where you yell ICING when the one player runs around the next?
Should ask Eric, maybe that's cricket...

Attachments

• IMG_1480.JPG
    IMG_1480.JPG
    763.7 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_1481.JPG
    IMG_1481.JPG
    749.9 KB · Views: 79
   / Good morning!!!! #30,013  
Since I haven't posted a good picture of the backhoe and, I too, am a post 'hoe (like jdgreen227)...thought I'd post a couple mo', of the hoe...from the 'hoe..

.Deere 4520a004.jpgDeere 4520a001.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #30,014  
Ho ho ho, Its amazing how long the BH makes the tractor look. Is that a 16" bucket on it?

/ Good morning!!!! #30,015  
Ho ho ho, Its amazing how long the BH makes the tractor look. Is that a 16" bucket on it?

24", I believe...definitely larger than 16".

You see that F-150 to the right? That's an asphalt parking pad and, come warmer weather, there will be a shed there tall enough for this tractor.

/ Good morning!!!! #30,016  
Nice look'n hoe Roy. I'm sure you will have fun with that this summer.

FYI The S Bowl is being streamed on nbc's website. Super Bowl XLIX on NBC Sports Live Extra

Nice sunny day here but remained cool at 14F.

NWS snow forecast for Monday is now back to 6-10". They can't make up their minds. The forecast high is 4F with north winds 10-20 mph. Another inside day.

/ Good morning!!!! #30,017  
NWS snow forecast for Monday is now back to 6-10". They can't make up their minds. The forecast high is 4F with north winds 10-20 mph. Another inside day.

Still 8-12 in the forecast here...but they have added an extra 1-3 inches tonight before dawn....oh boy!

/ Good morning!!!! #30,018  
Good afternoon all. 34F this morning and rain, 37F this afternoon and .8 rain has fallen. Maybe some snow tonight, flurries to 1 inch in forecast. Slow day, made it to church and fire tending is about the extent of it.

/ Good morning!!!! #30,019